Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 112)

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by wuthering

Whoa! This thread is super interesting. More interesting at times than the actual episode! WinkLOL

Anywhoo, I think the point is not that Anandi/ Shiv think that the Singhs are invalids who need constant care and attention but rather their mental ordeal that can be sorted only if they get their son back in their house.

I do agree with your POV, though i wld say; was it necessary for them to take him right there & then?? Wont it have been better for him to think about what they said & make his own decision??? Also, i think in away, they again made him take an abrupt decision which must have cause inconviniences to the pple that had just started trusting & counting on him. For me this is adding another fiasco to jag's bagage of mistakes!!!

Well, its ok for AnSh to help, but not in away impose their beliefs. Jagya has to grow up & that was the begining, by weighing what they said & his conscience & then decide. And not to be picked up like a school boy from boarding school!!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringLibra123

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I adore Shiv - I can't ever find fault with him. I hope I won't ever find fault with him atleast - he deserves so much - let me see - adoration, passion, and more unrestrained affection.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalsamvi.Libra123nolla5centsBlukittenaparnauma

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

I do agree with your POV, though i wld say; was it necessary for them to take him right there & then?? Wont it have been better for him to think about what they said & make his own decision??? Also, i think in away, they again made him take an abrupt decision which must have cause inconviniences to the pple that had just started trusting & counting on him. For me this is adding another fiasco to jag's bagage of mistakes!!!

Well, its ok for AnSh to help, but not in away impose their beliefs. Jagya has to grow up & that was the begining, by weighing what they said & his conscience & then decide.

Hey Nolla, I understand what you mean- but my question is, did J actually come up with ANY stance on why he is not going back to the Singhs? I understand what you are saying, but did J even for once during todays epi convey the same? 

His only rebuttal was - that you- Anandi and Shiv are DS Laadesars, so who needs me? That sort of made his case weak actually. He thinks he doesnt need to go back just coz the Singhs dont need him anymore- that Shiv/ Anandi have taken his place in their eyes.

As for J going from there abruptly- I believe it was an Orphanage full of young children- most of whom seemed hail and hearty to me from the looks of it. Jagya could still serve them by driving down there regularly (given the means he has being Singhs son). So the orphanage did not really suffer a HUGE loss by his departure.

I agree about AnSh not imposing their beliefs on J. But I will reiterate my point from before. Did J have any beliefs of his own? To me, the precise flashback he had when Anandi asked him why did you leave- seemed like an indication that he left for selfish reasons than anything else.

Edited by wuthering - 17 January 2013 at 10:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlumamnollaaparnauma

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

jagya can still refuse or go back again if he wants shiv has not tied him up n dragged away :-)
they hav just shown him the mirror...tht he is a coward who runs away frm probs
but i doubt jagya has enough intellect or maturity to understand tht.

Jagya knows that he has come away. He has informed his family also on this decision. It is not that he had run away keeping every one in dark. Bhairon assured Anandi that Jagya will come back. Where was the need of Shiv to show a mirror to Jagya and tell him that he was coward who ran away? If not in so many words,but the essence was that. 

Every one is an adult and has a choice to lead his/her life. Jagya too. Let him lead his life. Why must Shiv-Anandi go around preaching what others should do or not? If his parents have no problem with this,others need not bother.

Edited by mocking_bird - 17 January 2013 at 10:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..UDEYShinyavidya0000aajkalsamvi.hookedLibra123tiny15

stuti.. Senior Member
stuti..
stuti..

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

I sort of agree. They can bump into him and tell him this was not well done, but Jagya can chose to call his home and come back in his own time.

Anandi and Shiv - being the rescuers of Jagya and bringing him home to the Singhs and getting covered in even more glory... makes me a bit nauseous. 

Itna bhi kya - he's a grown man - he has his own choices. Also the Singhs are all mature with wealth and means - why does she have to think she has to look after their every need ? 

On this humbug- 'singh, a family of olds or invalids'- who needs a constant care after they gave away their general 'main stay' in marriage;
1.) So far as we know, two able bodied, sound, vigorous adult men are stoutly handling their prosperous business and doing quite well. And so are their sound wives.
2.) One of the couple is actually contemplating a new child.
3.) To cite their general capability, recently they carried out a stupendous marriage in the family, with out so much as a blink- smoothly catering an entire community size guest load, to repeat; without so much as a blink.
4.) Not so far off, good father bodily bundled out this evil son. Telling him, we are quite better off with out you.
5.) Just recently, as the delusory son was cured of the delusions, he wandered off on his own. The family actually sighed a relief. Including Dsa. Merrily plunging into Diwali celebrations. Not many spared a thought, where the 'son of the family' was loitering about, or required any one then!
6) Two emotional dependants, Dsa and Sumi, well don't think their mainstay so far, Anandi has left the village, or even other daughter and two good sons in law. Come to think of it,far greater need is that of a lonely father rotting in Billaria. Hope, some of the sermonising rub on the self.
Has been a staunch supporter of A so far. But lately, Cvs are succeeding in tripping some doubts...Confused

Edited by stuti.. - 17 January 2013 at 10:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYaajkalmocking_birdhookedsamvi.Libra123nollatiny15

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

jagya can still refuse or go back again if he wants shiv has not tied him up n dragged away :-)

Jagya could have been allowed to call home and talk. the cV's didn't need to make him dump his work her and go back in half an hour. He could have said - I have begun something here- let me finish and I'll come back - meantime - I will call home.

My problem is with the CV's. They insist on creating white and blacks. Why can't they deal with any greys ?  They were doing a great job earlier and showed Bhairon, also DS, and even Gauri when she wud show her genuine fondness (at times) and caring for Jagya.

Why can't CV's let J come back as a guy trying to reform ? And if they have to show him forver damaged then don't hang these carrots in front of us again n again. The Singhs cannot hv done such a bad job that J becomes a 100% lost cause.

Wonderful..wonderful. Just like your previous post.ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000hookedsamvi.Libra123tiny15

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Double post

Edited by mocking_bird - 17 January 2013 at 10:33pm
5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

It is not uncommon that in life ,when faced with the orthodox situations, when our own happiness just set to swayed away by the winds of reluctanacies, when we are in the process of losing what even not fully acquired...we are bound to make mistake...and the origin of devastaion just caused by non else but oueselves.
Shiv, the collector of Jaitsar is a lost man now days. He is not in a position to make a decison what is right and what s wrong..afterall..under such situations(through which he is experiencing)...a shattered and low in moral ...a hungry(?)..he is bound to do some thing uncharacterstic to his character. The volley of frustaions have creeped into this gentle soul, and to win over the love , bullying an ex of his half wife totally a pathetic for viewers.

Fruity  buddy, your cognitive biases and logical fallacies have been exposedTongue. The post shows your frustrations.Some people like Shiv have such excitable goodness modules and are very sharp & get sneakiness it in a instantWink. Your  ad hominem attack... Shiv, the collector of Jaitsar is a lost man now daysConfused .  Jagia was abs transparent for him he could see through himWink and hit the nail on the head that he could not handle Ajee becoming somebody else's... in front of his eyes, so he left . J had that very FB that very minute... so much for prayaschit.  Anandi is not a trophy that he has to win he has married her & she is his lawfully wedded wife.Embarrassed If you are hinting that they are not fully man & wife body & soul ...I would say that it takes time in an arranged marriage & what happens in bedroom shd remain there. Like in A & J case it came out in the open as love had cut a new pathLOL and J had the patience, frustration, tolerance and coping skills of a 2 year oldTongueLOL. He has been playing jumping jacks from Jaitsar to Anath ashramWink. His head has been in jumble and he has been unhappy thinking that family got a replacement Ladesaar ( jealous JDead). 

Shiv showed him the way forward Embarrassed so that he need not sulk &  wallow in self pity. 
Shiv knocking sense in his messed up head did a world of good to him...mom is sad & worried for her son & DS has put a squad to find her Laadesaar & this guy is happily hiding from his own loving family who wants to heal him. Shiv asked him are you happy here? And he had no answerConfused

Forgiveness is a journey...mouthing sorry is not enuff.  I really like the genuine deficiency or limitation in few pps  thinking — a flaw in judgment that arises from errors of memoryWink 
the worls is full of more knowledge, but less judgementTongue
What AnSh wants is absolute complete universal happiness and good stuff for everybody around them…..  Always Everything! Everyone! Always! Now! Complete happiness in every possible way for everybody forever and always!  No logic no reason and no judgement ...just plain goodness & Happiness!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlaajkalumamnollaanshurg5aparnauma

Go to top