Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 111)

Post Reply New Post

Page 111 of 155

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

jagya can still refuse or go back again if he wants shiv has not tied him up n dragged away :-)
they hav just shown him the mirror...tht he is a coward who runs away frm probs
but i doubt jagya has enough intellect or maturity to understand tht.

Jagya could have been allowed to call home and talk. the cV's didn't need to make him dump his work her and go back in half an hour. He could have said - I have begun something here- let me finish and I'll come back - meantime - I will call home.

My problem is with the CV's. They insist on creating white and blacks. Why can't they deal with any greys ?  They were doing a great job earlier and showed Bhairon, also DS, and even Gauri when she wud show her genuine fondness (at times) and caring for Jagya.

Why can't CV's let J come back as a guy trying to reform ? And if they have to show him forver damaged then don't hang these carrots in front of us again n again. The Singhs cannot hv done such a bad job that J becomes a 100% lost cause.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..UDEYvidya0000mocking_birdaajkalMisseshasamvi.Libra123tiny15itsRitzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 111)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Well said...Somewhat feel today that it was  a clash between the ideology of bhairo and philosphy of Shiv. I was hoping that Shiv s character will be very practical and straight forward. He will never use the emotion to swing the things in his own way..his clean and broad thinking has always been a source of hope otherwise in this emotional drama. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYsamvi.hookedMisseshatiny15

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I do not understand why people are so frustrated.Is it because Jagya finally recognised himself in the mirror and did not like what he saw or is it because the mirror was shown by AnSh?

It looks to me it is the latter case.J has been shown mirror show many times before but he refused to recognise himself and refused to see the truth about himself.Finally he did face the truth about himself and was sensible enough to accept the truth even if it came from Anandi duo.

If he thought they were wrong don't you think he would have told them off?

He knew they were right and he was sensible enough to recognise the error of his ways and for me it was a step in the right direction coming rom Jagya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetachitra11umam5centssurabhi01itsRitzi

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
 Question that is bothering me today is ...Why does our nose run and our feet smell Tongue? Coz sometimes we are upside down just like J Wink & we need a Shiv to pull us out of Alice in wonderland and make us smell coffeeBig smile 

Jai Jai Shiv Shankar Heart  He is bestowed with purest and kindest heart filled with immense moral values, which allows him to take the right path in life. He proved that he is really the prince charming ...always charming & sweet Embarrassed and there for the people of Jaitsar ( duty or off dutyWink) always . Shiv knocking sense into J's messed up head was abs necessary...Thanks to Shiv J is no more a tadpole breathing through his gills but turned into a frog breathing through his lungs now. Big smile
AHHH He proved to Frog prince J that hopping from lily pad to lily pad is no solution . Wink You have to face the situation. Your family needs you...Mom Is sick, DS is heart broken and Dad is shattered.  I'm glad CV are arranging for a princess for him who can kiss J frog...may be this would change his life Embarrassed.
I want balak var without war to have a sweet princessEmbarrassed. Will not mind a wonderful adventures of baby Dukhiya too LOL 

Hail to frog prince J !Embarrassed
All of his subjects adore him!  Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaNDDgirlhookedMisseshaumamnollaBlukittenaparnaumaitsRitzi

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
It is not uncommon that in life ,when faced with the orthodox situations, when our own happiness just set to swayed away by the winds of reluctanacies, when we are in the process of losing what even not fully acquired...we are bound to make mistake...and the origin of devastaion just caused by non else but oueselves.
Shiv, the collector of Jaitsar is a lost man now days. He is not in a position to make a decison what is right and what s wrong..afterall..under such situations(through which he is experiencing)...a shattered and low in moral ...a hungry(?)..he is bound to do some thing uncharacterstic to his character. The volley of frustaions have creeped into this gentle soul, and to win over the love , bullying an ex of his half wife totally a pathetic for viewers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYShinyavidya0000Libra123

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Whoa! This thread is super interesting. More interesting at times than the actual episode! WinkLOL

Anywhoo, I think the point is not that Anandi/ Shiv think that the Singhs are invalids who need constant care and attention but rather their mental ordeal that can be sorted only if they get their son back in their house.

To think about it, J has been missing from the Haveli ever since he left for his MBBS. Yes, he used to come and go, but he hasn't actually STAYED there in the true sense. Is it TOO wrong for parents and a grandmum to yearn for their son/ grandson? 

These people have literally seen their offspring adorn the devils horns and now he sort of seems to be in the process of shedding them. Its a homecoming LONG in the making. What is so wrong for the Singhs to want their son (who they had lost) amongst them after all this bitter ordeal they have been going through since the past almost 10(?) years?

As for J wanting to be a better man? Nobody is stopping him for being one! He CAN be a better man- do his penance even while staying in Jaitser. He can still run a hospital, tend to do the needy, engage in charity. Whats so wrong if he does this while being with the Singhs who have spent an eternity waiting for the prodigal son to return home?

Seems like Anandi and Shiv understand this but some viewers are still unhappy with Shivs behavior today?LOL

Shiv like some people before me stated, literally made J look into a mirror. His reason for leaving Jaister was ONLY coz he couldnt take Anandi marrying someone else. He thought he is going to be forever alone and wanted to run away for his deeds. What kind of justice was he doing? What kind of service was he doing to his family who accepted him with open arms on the slightest indication that he seems to be a reformed man?

And lest we forget that the Singhs can be fine FOREVER without J- Dadisa DID faint during AnSh Sagai coz of J. An elderly person might seem okay from the outside- without us knowing how their heart truly bleeds for their grandchildren.

So yeah, in nutshell, three cheers to Shiv today for doing the needful, for being right, like always (almost always! LOLWink)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlhookedumamnolla5centsaparnaumaBlukittenitsRitzi

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
ShockedShiv wasnt bullying his wife ex he was showing mirror to him  
he was guiding him  . back to his family 

and palce where he belonged 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlwuthering5centsaparnauma

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Whoa! This thread is super interesting. More interesting at times than the actual episode! WinkLOL

Anywhoo, I think the point is not that Anandi/ Shiv think that the Singhs are invalids who need constant care and attention but rather their mental ordeal that can be sorted only if they get their son back in their house.

I do agree with your POV, though i wld say; was it necessary for them to take him right there & then?? Wont it have been better for him to think about what they said & make his own decision??? Also, i think in away, they again made him take an abrupt decision which must have cause inconviniences to the pple that had just started trusting & counting on him. For me this is adding another fiasco to jag's bagage of mistakes!!!

Well, its ok for AnSh to help, but not in away impose their beliefs. Jagya has to grow up & that was the begining, by weighing what they said & his conscience & then decide.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYvidya0000aajkalwutheringLibra123tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top