Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 109)

Post Reply New Post

Page 109 of 155

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

We may or may not agree. But,Jagya and Anandi were married and that is the way whole relationship has been shown. 
Sanchi is however a different ball game. She was against Anandi from the very beginning because she could never connect to /attempted to connect to Anandi. She has her views,her opinion was very roughly brushed aside by none other than Shiv,when he asked her to go back to her hostel. That must have rattled her and put her off in this marriage. We may say,she has no say in this marriage. But,in India, every family member has a say in a marriage. Such type of people abound in our society. There are people who when they speak to your face you would not know what reply you would give! I do not defend Sanchi here. But she is not always wrong.
 I do think she had a point when she said the Sighs are unnecessarily interfering in the lives of ANSH. They are.

People getting out of a bad marriage that happened in their adulthood and people/young adults coming out of child marriage can not be considered as one category.They thought they were husband and wife because they were told they were husband and wife.Both are trying to move out of it in their own way.This is my opinion
Coming to Sanchi-I never seen a college going daughter of the family having a say in the selection of a bride for her much older brother who is holding a very responsible position in the society.Even in India I have never seen anybody other than the elders having a say in the selection of bride  or groom for their children/grandchildren.
When my brother and sister got married my parents never asked for my permission to go ahead and I finished my education and was working woman.I was only informed of their decision.To my knowledge that's how marriage alliances work out in Indian familes.

Edited by aparnauma - 17 January 2013 at 8:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palumammonamie111AryaSPiyuu_SRKdixie123Malika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 109)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
wow...i read last 3-4 pages of FT and after a looong time i didn't become frustrated reading posts in FT!!! Wink...thank u hooked, esha, surbhi, appy, nniks, malika Hug...i am feeling so good now reading all ur posts Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smart_alechookedumamPiyuu_SRKaparnaumasurabhi01Malika

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

We may or may not agree. But,Jagya and Anandi were married and that is the way whole relationship has been shown. 
Sanchi is however a different ball game. She was against Anandi from the very beginning because she could never connect to /attempted to connect to Anandi. She has her views,her opinion was very roughly brushed aside by none other than Shiv,when he asked her to go back to her hostel. That must have rattled her and put her off in this marriage. We may say,she has no say in this marriage. But,in India, every family member has a say in a marriage. Such type of people abound in our society. There are people who when they speak to your face you would not know what reply you would give! I do not defend Sanchi here. But she is not always wrong.
 I do think she had a point when she said the Sighs are unnecessarily interfering in the lives of ANSH. They are.

I disagree!Singhs are not interfering in ansh's life in anyway.

Did they infrom abt Jagiya leaving to ansh?

Did they force Ira to send anandi for pag phera?

Did they tell her abt sumi's sickness?

Did they disclose on pag phera that Jagiya is not here?

Didnt they advice A to not discuss jagiya with Shiv?

-----------

And if u call newspaper and jalebi sending as interfering then I dont hv much to say! LOL

nice post both of u..

but @mocking_bird...i also want to know when sanchi was right in her actions?...bcoz till now i found her always wrong Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smart_alecPiyuu_SRKaparnaumasurabhi01

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I am frusated with CVs they never show realistic situations...
How could Jagya get a job in Govt hospital in just a week.Jagya koi special doc to hai nahi ki usse dekhte hi aise hi rekh leLOL
Getting a govt job has a whole lot of preocessing behind it...there's general competition interview then appointment...its difficult process...
they cld hav shown him working for charity or just practicising privately but govt hospital is unrealistic.

Btw Why did jagya sent out tht sick girl to play outside when she was sick Angry tht was very uncaring of him

Edited by nniks - 17 January 2013 at 8:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaRkalpanaNDDgirldsupriyahookedmonamie111Bruce_LtistaaPiyuu_SRKdixie123aparnaumaMalikaServiana

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

How could Jagya get a job in Govt hospital in just a week.Jagya koi special doc to hai nahi ki usse dekhte hi aise hi rekh leLOL
Getting a govt job has a whole lot of preocessing behind it...there's general competition interview then appointment...its difficult process...
they cld hav shown him working for charity or just practicising privately but govt hospital is unrealistic.

Btw Why did jagya sent out tht sick girl to play outside when she was sick Angry tht was very uncaring of him
Oho  Neha dont you know Jaggu is CV's blue eyed baby just like Shiv is almighty's blue eyed baby LOL   he never gets punishment for what he has done so far Angry  otherwise if u go with reality then Jaggu cant be out from the jail so quickly bcoz if u want get pardon from Govenor also then that is also a very long process and it cant be settle withini one night Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukitten

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

People getting out of a bad marriage that happened in their adulthood and people/young adults coming out of child marriage can not be considered as one category.They thought they were husband and wife because they were told they were husband and wife.Both are trying to move out of it in their own way.This is my opinion
Coming to Sanchi-I never seen a college going daughter of the family having a say in the selection of a bride for her much older brother who is holding a very responsible position in the society.Even in India I have never seen anybody other than the elders having a say in the selection of bride  or groom for their children/grandchildren.
When my brother and sister got married my parents never asked for my permission to go ahead and I finished my education and was working woman.I was only informed of their decision.To my knowledge that's how marriage alliances work out in Indian familes.

When I say that every one has a say,it does not mean that the opinion is binding. But, in every Indian family,when a marriage is fixed,every one makes a comment(*either jokingly or seriously) about the bride/groom to- be and that is quite natural. No one asks for the opinion/agreement or disagreement of youngsters in marriages,the way no one asked for Sanchi's opinion. Having a say and asking for a decision are two different things.But,she had an opinion like everybody else. For that matter,no one had a say in Shiv-Anandi marriage as the bride was chosen by Shiv himself and every one accepted it.
Now coming to marriage and divorce,I am not trying to categorise any thing here because I am not the story teller. I am only commenting on what is being shown and what I do not agree with. In the story they were shown as husband and wife,irrespective of whether they understood the nuances of it and they underwent a divorce like adults after attaining adulthood. whether they are moving out of it or making an attempt to move out or not I will take some more time to observe before I pass a comment on that.
I find the story now stands at  cross roads and positive turn of events do not look very imminent to me at least.

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

You are so right nniks!!! I was sooo mad at him when I saw it! How could he be so careless??!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyahookedMalikaBlukitten

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Oho  Neha dont you know Jaggu is CV's blue eyed baby just like Shiv is almighty's blue eyed baby LOL   he never gets punishment for what he has done so far Angry  otherwise if u go with reality then Jaggu cant be out from the jail so quickly bcoz if u want get pardon from Govenor also then that is also a very long process and it cant be settle withini one night Tongue
if you think the reality of track i believe then he cannot be punished either will be freed soon no bail is really required because he didnt do any fraud for real they were only changes on soft copy of railway proposalLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top