Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 108)

Post Reply New Post

Page 108 of 155

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Frankly speaking I find this daughter being paraya dhan thinking very regressive and patriachal.
Why is she expected to make her hubby's home "her world" and forget all abt her mayaka ?
Serving in laws is a choice not duty...
I dont find anything wrong in anandi's behaviour...she is pretty comfortable and happy with shekhars..yeah she needs time to be totally at ease coz its just few days after her wedding.
With time she will open up more.

She is getting comfortable with Shiv too...i think u missed the hug and button episode.
yeah she has not gone to the next level yet but she will be there soon.

Going back to jaitser was Shiv's decision not hers
She is in circuit house not haveli...she just went there for a visit with CM's permission.
If she is sharing her mayaka's concern wats wrong with tht ??
Shld a daughter forget all abt her parents after marriage?
Sorry but I dont agree to this..
And she is not worrying abt jagya..she never mentioned jagya kaisa hoga kis haal mein hoga like DS...She is worried for bhairov n sumitra.
imagine a real life scenario few days after marriage a girl comes to know tht one of her sibling or family member is missed wont she be concerned??
wont she go back home n try to console her family?

would she sit happy in "Her world" hubby's home and enjoy.
[/QUOTE] Nniks, agree with every thing that you have said except the part highlighted in bold. Singhs are like her parents, but Jagya is not her sibling. He is her Ex.
As Hooked explained, till that episode, we had only seen Shiv taking efforts from all angles, while A was all immersed into herself. To top it up, when she went on Jagya-jap, it irked some viewers.

However both these issues were very well addressed in yesterday's epsiode. And above all , Anandi had made good efforts to go close to Shiv and family in the last 2 episodes. So hoping for more balance from her in future with respect to all her relationships. 

Edited by Missesha - 17 January 2013 at 4:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedmonamie111samvi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 108)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
v  r misintrepeting anandi words .she is not crying because  ex is not at home .she cry because singh family hide their pain  she was hurt why my mayaka hide their pain .

Edited by surabhi01 - 17 January 2013 at 4:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshamonamie111aparnauma

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i agree hooked but the point is anandi is making efforts to become closer to shekhars...she has pretty good rapport wuth everyone except saanchi...she is trying to brk ice with saanchi too she sarted wearing saaries for her.
i guess if this jagya crisis wld not hav happened she wld hav managed both sides...i m sure if shekhars hav a crisis she wld react in same way...thts the way she is caring towards everyone.
wen singhs told her not to bother shiv she agreed.
she didnt ask shiv for help...or carried over the concern at home..she was pretty normal at CH she didnt sit arnd sulking for jagya or singhs.
so she is making efforts...her OTT concern for singhs is coz of gratitude she feels towards them...they cld hav easily abandoned her for jagya but instead they supported her so naturally she feels indebted.
she needs to work in her relationship with shiv which she has already started...just give her sometime she will realize her love for him too

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyahookedMisseshamonamie111samvi.surabhi01aparnaumaMalika

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged

she needs to work in her relationship with shiv which she has already started...just give her sometime she will realize her love for him too

Am giving her time - but am waiting too !!!Tongue

I want to see her realize her love and soon. I watch the show for my timepass, not for the BV's sermons. Wink

Am waiting for Chhoti Ma nd Saanchi to head back home and Jagya to come back and take over the care of the Haveli folks and Shiv to come back home to a "caring, sharing , loving wife" Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaMisseshamonamie111samvi.aparnaumaBlukittentiny15

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Am giving her time - but am waiting too !!!Tongue.

I want to see her realize her love and soon. I watch the show for my timepass, not for the BV's sermons.Wink

Am waiting for Chhoti Ma nd Saanchi to head back home and Jagya to come back and take over the care of the Haveli folks and Shiv to come back home to a "caring, sharing , loving wife"Embarrassed

amen to tht
we r all waiting for tht day ;-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedMisseshamonamie111samvi.

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by mocking_bird

I do find Sanchi arrogant and sharp tongued(which comes out of arrogance). But, I do not find her dumb or uncouth. She has her own ideas and does not mince words to voice it. She ,therefore,comes across as one who does not understand the finesse of maintaining oneself. But,she is real because we do see such people. If she is spoilt then it is her parents fault. But,I do not think she is spoilt because the same parents brought up Shiv as well. Being youngest,she has surely taken advantage of their love and affection for granted and that is why she is what she is.
Where as,I simply fail to understand Anandi of late. Some times a feeble attempt is made by the voice over to justify her action which only makes a mockery of the whole situation. Some time back,right after her marriage it was suggested that that divorced ladies cannot let go of their past and I remember (and many like me) had argued against such an idea.
If we consider this tele drama holds a social message then is this the social message they want to spread? 
Anandi is married to Shiv. Imagine if some one else who neither has the patience nor the tender heart of Shiv would have married her,would her reaction have been the same? 
Sanchi's unfounded prejudice against people who come from a background unlike hers is the most un real and she doesn't really think before she voices her opinion.She doesn't stop expressing the same line of thought even after she is proven wrong.How often do we come across people who are as prejudiced as she?Most of the time people who are prejudiced against certain class section of people will be hesitant to express it so blatanly because they know they wrong.This lady has a bad attitude and she shows and refuses to stop displaying it even after she is proven wrong.

As for Anandi and Jagya I would put them under the category of victims of child marriage.Out of their 26 years they have been married for 18 years.
They were 8 years when they were married told that they were husband and wife when they did not even know the meaning of it.When they were adolescents they consummated it.He went of at the age of 18 fell for glitter thinking it is gold and kicked her in the guts.
He couldn't move on in life because of his guilt feelings abandoning her and continued feelings for her about which he was confused.
She is facing the same feeling about her past just like he faced and couldn't move on the fact which made his second wife insecure.
They were locked in a marriage that was no marriage at all in their formative years.Their failure to realise that the  attachment they had was not because they are married but because their shared childhood and adolescence and this attachment never had a potential to become a relationship between two adults.They both think in a very different way that they are failure as spouses.When that is not the case.
Only when thye realise that their continued feelings for the other is for a dear childhood friend and not for a spouse then only they will move forward and be able to form adult relationships with their partners.

I wouldn't label either of  them as divorcees even if they are legally married and separated because they were not adults when they were married.

We may or may not agree. But,Jagya and Anandi were married and that is the way whole relationship has been shown. 
Sanchi is however a different ball game. She was against Anandi from the very beginning because she could never connect to /attempted to connect to Anandi. She has her views,her opinion was very roughly brushed aside by none other than Shiv,when he asked her to go back to her hostel. That must have rattled her and put her off in this marriage. We may say,she has no say in this marriage. But,in India, every family member has a say in a marriage. Such type of people abound in our society. There are people who when they speak to your face you would not know what reply you would give! I do not defend Sanchi here. But she is not always wrong.
 I do think she had a point when she said the Sighs are unnecessarily interfering in the lives of ANSH. They are.

Edited by mocking_bird - 17 January 2013 at 6:20am

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Am giving her time - but am waiting too !!!Tongue

I want to see her realize her love and soon. I watch the show for my timepass, not for the BV's sermons. Wink

Am waiting for Chhoti Ma nd Saanchi to head back home and Jagya to come back and take over the care of the Haveli folks and Shiv to come back home to a "caring, sharing , loving wife" Embarrassed

I think she's already a caring and sharing wife.There is nothing she hasn't shared with him and no situation where he needed care n she wasn't there.As far as loving is concerned just give the damsel some time...she cant resist her knight's charms for long!Wink And rather the affect has already started.She ensures she can reciprocate all his love with the utmost care and tiniest of happiness she can bring to him.Her sewing of the button...sharing of pain with just "HIM" through her hug...tasting his jalebis...all this tells whats his place in her life and how much she values his presence in her life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111surabhi01

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

We may or may not agree. But,Jagya and Anandi were married and that is the way whole relationship has been shown. 
Sanchi is however a different ball game. She was against Anandi from the very beginning because she could never connect to /attempted to connect to Anandi. She has her views,her opinion was very roughly brushed aside by none other than Shiv,when he asked her to go back to her hostel. That must have rattled her and put her off in this marriage. We may say,she has no say in this marriage. But,in India, every family member has a say in a marriage. Such type of people abound in our society. There are people who when they speak to your face you would not know what reply you would give! I do not defend Sanchi here. But she is not always wrong.
 I do think she had a point when she said the Sighs are unnecessarily interfering in the lives of ANSH. They are.

I disagree!Singhs are not interfering in ansh's life in anyway.

Did they infrom abt Jagiya leaving to ansh?

Did they force Ira to send anandi for pag phera?

Did they tell her abt sumi's sickness?

Did they disclose on pag phera that Jagiya is not here?

Didnt they advice A to not discuss jagiya with Shiv?

-----------

And if u call newspaper and jalebi sending as interfering then I dont hv much to say! LOL

Edited by Malika - 17 January 2013 at 6:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaNDDgirlhookedMisseshamonamie111samvi.umamsurabhi01aparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top