Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 107 of 155

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

i  am  frustrated why cm  sanchi papa mother always tell sanchi go with anandi  go with anandi .they know it very well sanchi does not like anandi but still they say sanchi go with anandi go with anandi .my opinion is that sanchi anandi ko pasand nahi karti to shekhar family ko sanchi ko anandi ke saath  jaane mein jabardasti nahi karna chahiye  .sanchi ki khud iccha honi chahiye anandi ke saath

I agree. What Saanchi needs is space - to see, observe and make up her mind on her own. By pushing her to constantly Be with Anandi - they r going to make Saanchi even more antagonistic towards Anandi.

Was glad to see Anandi realize how Shiv got hurt that his lovely surprise already got upstaged - and even more glad that she salvaged the situation so beautifully.

These two are good together. Just hope they get to spend some timie on their own - apart form the Shekhars and ALSO the Singhs.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911Misseshamonamie111surabhi01nollaBlukitten

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 107)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by Shinya

According to you and 'some' other members, I think sanchi is a real character, not a fictitious one, that she will come to our FT !!
ROFLROFLROFL

According to some members who are  omnipresent in FT feel that she is very real and Anandi is totally unreal.Obviously if Sanchi is a real character she would definitely feel at home in FT because she can make friends very easliy here.ROFL

Aparna,I think Sanchi is a real character. At least,I have bad experience of such a character in my life. There are people who can be down right demeaning and try to pull you down in front of others by speaking or making fun of your weak points. I am speaking from my own experience. 
Not that I blindly support Sanchi's behaviour but,you do find such people in real life. 
On the other hand,Anandi,of late, has left me bewildered. I cannot really fathom her any more. I do not find her actions/reactions convincing. We may try to find ways to explain her behaviour,but, I think we are trying to stretch it a bit too far where it becomes meaningless.
Anandi is more of a fictitious character than a real one.
Sukanya - I am sure we see those traits of Sanchi in some people we meet due to our misfortune.But evrythring combined like she is dumb arrogant uncouth on top of it a spoilt brat.To make her seem really nasty they combined all the negative traits and made it into one person.That's why she seems unreal to me.

As for Anandi I don't see her as mahaan as she has been described by many.She is a sensible person who has her own likes and dislikes and strenghts and weaknesses  like everyone else and tries to do what she thinks is right and ready to face difficulties for it if she thinks that it is worth it.She makes mistakes too.When the mistakes are pointed out to her if she realises she made a mistake she tries to correct it without getting defensive.She acknowledges her weaknesses and tries to address them like most of try to do.That's why to me she appears more real and more human.

Edited by aparnauma - 16 January 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

michelle281194monamie111surabhi01Blukitten

deepa911

deepa911

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Like each AnSh AT thread has some title, suggest to name next FT (FT4) as 'Sanchi's thread' 

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYmocking_birdnolla

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

I really don't know about you guys but BV has lost its charm ever since they showed Ansh marriage preparations over a month and then after a few episodes, anandi is back at her home and fretting about jagya again and again...

For me this track isn't of much interest, it actually is confirming the fears that Ira had when shiv decided to go to jaitsar prematurely..

Not only anandi is still emotionally with her old home, but now even shiv has been show only helping anandi and her past in-laws and consoling her...

When CV's had decided to show getting married a second time, they should have shown anandi now making Shiv's home her world and yet remember dadisaa and co.

Instead anandi is back at jaitsar, back at haveli just with a new husband, but with her heart and soul still with her old family...

Frankly speaking I find this daughter being paraya dhan thinking very regressive and patriachal.
Why is she expected to make her hubby's home "her world" and forget all abt her mayaka ?
Serving in laws is a choice not duty...
I dont find anything wrong in anandi's behaviour...she is pretty comfortable and happy with shekhars..yeah she needs time to be totally at ease coz its just few days after her wedding.
With time she will open up more.

She is getting comfortable with Shiv too...i think u missed the hug and button episode.
yeah she has not gone to the next level yet but she will be there soon.

Going back to jaitser was Shiv's decision not hers
She is in circuit house not haveli...she just went there for a visit with CM's permission.
If she is sharing her mayaka's concern wats wrong with tht ??
Shld a daughter forget all abt her parents after marriage?
Sorry but I dont agree to this..
And she is not worrying abt jagya..she never mentioned jagya kaisa hoga kis haal mein hoga like DS...She is worried for bhairov n sumitra.
imagine a real life scenario few days after marriage a girl comes to know tht one of her sibling or family member is missed wont she be concerned??
wont she go back home n try to console her family?

would she sit happy in "Her world" hubby's home and enjoy.

Edited by nniks - 17 January 2013 at 1:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedmonamie111surabhi01aparnauma

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shinya

According to you and 'some' other members, I think sanchi is a real character, not a fictitious one, that she will come to our FT !!
ROFLROFLROFL

According to some members who are  omnipresent in FT feel that she is very real and Anandi is totally unreal.Obviously if Sanchi is a real character she would definitely feel at home in FT because she can make friends very easliy here.ROFL

Aparna,I think Sanchi is a real character. At least,I have bad experience of such a character in my life. There are people who can be down right demeaning and try to pull you down in front of others by speaking or making fun of your weak points. I am speaking from my own experience. 
Not that I blindly support Sanchi's behaviour but,you do find such people in real life. 
On the other hand,Anandi,of late, has left me bewildered. I cannot really fathom her any more. I do not find her actions/reactions convincing. We may try to find ways to explain her behaviour,but, I think we are trying to stretch it a bit too far where it becomes meaningless.
Anandi is more of a fictitious character than a real one.
Sukanya - I am sure we see those traits of Sanchi in some people we meet due to our misfortune.But evrythring combined like she is dumb arrogant uncouth on top of it a spoilt brat.To make her seem really nasty they combined all the negative traits and made it into one person.That's why she seems unreal to me.

As for Anandi I don't see her as mahaan as she has been described by many.She is a sensible person who has her own likes and dislikes and strenghts and weaknesses  like everyone else and tries to do what she thinks is right and ready to face difficulties for it if she thinks that it is worth it.She makes mistakes too.When the mistakes are pointed out to her if she realises she made a mistake she tries to correct it without getting defensive.She acknowledges her weaknesses and tries to address them like most of try to do.That's why to me she appears more real and more human.

I do find Sanchi arrogant and sharp tongued(which comes out of arrogance). But, I do not find her dumb or uncouth. She has her own ideas and does not mince words to voice it. She ,therefore,comes across as one who does not understand the finesse of maintaining oneself. But,she is real because we do see such people. If she is spoilt then it is her parents fault. But,I do not think she is spoilt because the same parents brought up Shiv as well. Being youngest,she has surely taken advantage of their love and affection for granted and that is why she is what she is.
Where as,I simply fail to understand Anandi of late. Some times a feeble attempt is made by the voice over to justify her action which only makes a mockery of the whole situation. Some time back,right after her marriage it was suggested that that divorced ladies cannot let go of their past and I remember (and many like me) had argued against such an idea.
If we consider this tele drama holds a social message then is this the social message they want to spread? 
Anandi is married to Shiv. Imagine if some one else who neither has the patience nor the tender heart of Shiv would have married her,would her reaction have been the same? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYShinyavidya0000hookedMisseshaelasingh

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged

I do find Sanchi arrogant and sharp tongued(which comes out of arrogance). But, I do not find her dumb or uncouth. She has her own ideas and does not mince words to voice it. She ,therefore,comes across as one who does not understand the finesse of maintaining oneself. But,she is real because we do see such people. If she is spoilt then it is her parents fault. But,I do not think she is spoilt because the same parents brought up Shiv as well. Being youngest,she has surely taken advantage of their love and affection for granted and that is why she is what she is.
Where as,I simply fail to understand Anandi of late. Some times a feeble attempt is made by the voice over to justify her action which only makes a mockery of the whole situation. Some time back,right after her marriage it was suggested that that divorced ladies cannot let go of their past and I remember (and many like me) had argued against such an idea.
If we consider this tele drama holds a social message then is this the social message they want to spread? 
Anandi is married to Shiv. Imagine if some one else who neither has the patience nor the tender heart of Shiv would have married her,would her reaction have been the same? 
Sanchi's unfounded prejudice against people who come from a background unlike hers is the most un real and she doesn't really think before she voices her opinion.She doesn't stop expressing the same line of thought even after she is proven wrong.How often do we come across people who are as prejudiced as she?Most of the time people who are prejudiced against certain class section of people will be hesitant to express it so blatanly because they know they wrong.This lady has a bad attitude and she shows and refuses to stop displaying it even after she is proven wrong.

As for Anandi and Jagya I would put them under the category of victims of child marriage.Out of their 26 years they have been married for 18 years.
They were 8 years when they were married told that they were husband and wife when they did not even know the meaning of it.When they were adolescents they consummated it.He went of at the age of 18 fell for glitter thinking it is gold and kicked her in the guts.
He couldn't move on in life because of his guilt feelings abandoning her and continued feelings for her about which he was confused.
She is facing the same feeling about her past just like he faced and couldn't move on the fact which made his second wife insecure.
They were locked in a marriage that was no marriage at all in their formative years.Their failure to realise that the  attachment they had was not because they are married but because their shared childhood and adolescence and this attachment never had a potential to become a relationship between two adults.They both think in a very different way that they are failure as spouses.When that is not the case.
Only when thye realise that their continued feelings for the other is for a dear childhood friend and not for a spouse then only they will move forward and be able to form adult relationships with their partners.

I wouldn't label either of  them as divorcees even if they are legally married and separated because they were not adults when they were married.

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Frankly speaking I find this daughter being paraya dhan thinking very regressive and patriachal.
Why is she expected to make her hubby's home "her world" and forget all abt her mayaka ?
Serving in laws is a choice not duty...

I dont find anything wrong in anandi's behaviour...she is pretty comfortable and happy with shekhars..yeah she needs time to be totally at ease coz its just few days after her wedding.
With time she will open up more.

She is getting comfortable with Shiv too...i think u missed the hug and button episode.
yeah she has not gone to the next level yet but she will be there soon.

Going back to jaitser was Shiv's decision not hers
She is in circuit house not haveli...she just went there for a visit with CM's permission.
If she is sharing her mayaka's concern wats wrong with tht ??
Shld a daughter forget all abt her parents after marriage?
Sorry but I dont agree to this..
And she is not worrying abt jagya..she never mentioned jagya kaisa hoga kis haal mein hoga like DS...She is worried for bhairov n sumitra.
imagine a real life scenario few days after marriage a girl comes to know tht one of her sibling or family member is missed wont she be concerned??
wont she go back home n try to console her family?

would she sit happy in "Her world" hubby's home and enjoy.

@bold - Totally agree.
I have said this somewhere before too. A marriage is a brand new relationship that overtime becomes the closest knit of all. Both candidates need to take 2 steps back from their own families n 2 steps forward to the others'. The problem was - Shiv has been shown to care for her feelings and her family's too - UMPTEEN TIMES. But Anandi has yet to notice AS KEENLY AS SHIV DOES, what upsets or elates Shiv and/or how best to get closer to the Shekhars. Shiv is able to distance himself from them - but Anandi is yet to accomplish this from the Singhs.

Only Anandi is not being expected to develop amnesia from the Singhs. But like even DS said - she is being encouraged to grow fresh roots in Circuit House and that is not wrong.

Maybe the CV's are deliberately showing this angle with Anandi to show that a healthy distance is a good thing. A couple shud be closest to each other and then their mutual families. Shekhars and Singhs shud enjoy the same amount of their care n love. No more no less. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYMisseshamonamie111surabhi01aparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top