Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 106)

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
DS jagya ko vapas lane  ka reason not only everyone tensed about jagya but she want 3 time ladesar ka marriage karvana chahti he . Now DS ka new mission start.but this time she wrong too beause of Ganga.LOL
Shinya Goldie
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I think Sanchi should come to FT.she will find herself among friendsROFL

According to you and 'some' other members, I think sanchi is a real character, not a fictitious one, that she will come to our FT !!
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacaajkalelasingh

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

According to you and 'some' other members, I think sanchi is a real character, not a fictitious one, that she will come to our FT !!
ROFLROFLROFL

According to some members who are  omnipresent in FT feel that she is very real and Anandi is totally unreal.Obviously if Sanchi is a real character she would definitely feel at home in FT because she can make friends very easliy here.ROFL

Edited by aparnauma - 16 January 2013 at 6:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911monamie111surabhi01Blukitten

monamie111 IF-Dazzler
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

According to some members who are  omnipresent in FT feel that she is very real and Anandi is totally unreal.Obviously if Sanchi is a real character she would definitely feel at home in FT because she can make friends very easliy here.ROFL

appy..i think CVs do visit BV forum & FT...so they created a character like saanchi...inspired by 'some of us' u know Wink sanchi is so mature & logical that in anandi's every action she finds nothing but only fault, even if she is making everyone happy..even if she herself is happy, sanchi can only see her unhappy and also conspiring against her husband & husband's family OMG!!! ROFL ROFL...after visiting FT i find sanchi's character sooo  real!! Tongue LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911umamsurabhi01itsRitziaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

appy..i think CVs do visit BV forum & FT...so they created a character like saanchi...inspired by 'some of us' u know Wink sanchi is so mature & logical that in anandi's every action she finds nothing but only fault, even if she is making everyone happy..even if she herself is happy, sanchi can only see her unhappy and also conspiring against her husband & husband's family OMG!!! ROFL ROFL...after visiting FT i find sanchi's character sooo  real!! Tongue LOL LOL
Mona - You right.Wink
CVs did seem to get inspired by the posts in FT to create a character like SanchiROFL

Like the way CM pointed out to Sanchi that because she doesn't like Anandi that's why she finds faults in every thing she does.LOL

CM the former basher of A supporting A against another basher.ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911monamie111umamsurabhi01itsRitzi

aajkal Goldie
aajkal
aajkal

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

I think Sanchi should come to FT.she will find herself among friendsROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

Everyone is welcome to FT...who comes here..only frustated people irrespective whether  they are bashers or washers...but they are frustated...of course some are frustated from FT...
But who knows ..we consider it as a "Fevicol Thread"..who comes once here stays forever here...WinkWink

UDEYShinyamonamie111Libra123

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i  am  frustrated why cm  sanchi papa mother always tell sanchi go with anandi  go with anandi .they know it very well sanchi does not like anandi but still they say sanchi go with anandi go with anandi .my opinion is that sanchi anandi ko pasand nahi karti to shekhar family ko sanchi ko anandi ke saath  jaane mein jabardasti nahi karna chahiye  .sanchi ki khud iccha honi chahiye anandi ke saath

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedmonamie111

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

Aparna,I think Sanchi is a real character. At least,I have bad experience of such a character in my life. There are people who can be down right demeaning and try to pull you down in front of others by speaking or making fun of your weak points. I am speaking from my own experience. 
Not that I blindly support Sanchi's behaviour but,you do find such people in real life. 
On the other hand,Anandi,of late, has left me bewildered. I cannot really fathom her any more. I do not find her actions/reactions convincing. We may try to find ways to explain her behaviour,but, I think we are trying to stretch it a bit too far where it becomes meaningless.
Anandi is more of a fictitious character than a real one.

musicmaniacUDEYShinyaaajkal

Go to top