Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 155

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I don't like anandi putting shiv's things like watch, socks, handkerchief on bed ready for shiv to go to work. I really wish they showed shiv telling her not to do these things as he is not a kid. These small little things can be shown by a progressive thinking person like shiv. I can understand anandi doing that bcos she is brought up in a regressive family. But shiv should teach her that fulfilling duties of a wife means not to do every little thing for ur husband. She should teach her equality of spouses.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacpoiu123samvi.monamie111tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 105)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
@sheetsden -this time I agree with you. cheers !

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
EDITED

Edited by mahi12 - 16 January 2013 at 1:51am

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I think Sanchi should come to FT.she will find herself among friendsROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalmonamie111Piyuu_SRKdixie123surabhi01

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

I don't like anandi putting shiv's things like watch, socks, handkerchief on bed ready for shiv to go to work. I really wish they showed shiv telling her not to do these things as he is not a kid. These small little things can be shown by a progressive thinking person like shiv. I can understand anandi doing that bcos she is brought up in a regressive family. But shiv should teach her that fulfilling duties of a wife means not to do every little thing for ur husband. She should teach her equality of spouses.. 

Sheets, What rubbish, of course the good wife has to keep the watch, the hanky, the socks, the shoes etc plus she has to serve the poorie bhaji etc (she may get someone else to make them that is an allowance I can make) and then give a hug and say good bye and that is how it is.  No apologies, that is the way the world was  when I came into it, why change it?  LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacShinya

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Sheets, What rubbish, of course the good wife has to keep the watch, the hanky, the socks, the shoes etc plus she has to serve the poorie bhaji etc (she may get someone else to make them that is an allowance I can make) and then give a hug and say good bye and that is how it is.  No apologies, that is the way the world was  when I came into it, why change it?  LOL LOL

Agar koi biwi karna chahati hein to keya problem hai. Wives feel happy doing small things for husbands, Shiv bhi to kitchen mein help karta hein na.

Thank you, Reshmi Big smile, thought someone will call me a MCP !!  Bach gaye LOL

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Anandi got married when she was a kid she did not have a chance to play with dolls like other little girls.So here she is playing dressing up dolls- her own Ken dollLOLWink
This i's what some one told me when I wanted to know why she is laying out his clothes for himLOL   I think it is a good enough reason.Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top