Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 104)

Post Reply New Post

Page 104 of 155

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

People will certainly criticize where there is fault. 
She is being criticized because she was crying as if someone was dead in the family. 

I think she wanted Shiv to agree to her that he will search for Jagya for the sake of her happiness which in turn depends on Singh's happiness.

So to keep her happy, shiv has to make sure that Singhs are happy. 

Now she will allow SR to happen, congratulations. . . . finally

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacShinya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 104)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

People will certainly criticize where there is fault. 
She is being criticized because she was crying as if someone was dead in the family. 

I think she wanted Shiv to agree to her that he will search for Jagya for the sake of her happiness which in turn depends on Singh's happiness.

So to keep her happy, shiv has to make sure that Singhs are happy. 

Now she will allow SR to happen, congratulations. . . . finally
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
If she did not get affected by Jagya's absence and did not offer help to find him she would have been labelled selfish and not  bothered about Singhs and their plight.

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

If she did not get affected by Jagya's absence and did not offer help to find him she would have been labelled selfish and not  bothered about Singhs and their plight.
No, I do not think so..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacvidya0000

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

No, I do not think so..
Well we will never know that because she did get  bothered about J's absence.

Hina-

Goldie

Hina-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

The Singhs didn't drag him back from Mumbai... Y wud they stop him now?Confused  N in this day n age of technology how hard is it to make a call n let them know he's ok?Evil Smile  His SELFISH NEED is the only thing stopping him.  
yes he is selfish as ever he will be no matter what cvs make him do ..when wanted family then he wants family's support their comforts selfish  what a lucky man everything is well setteled for him  when did not family's comforts then again selfish now i guess will soon come back to family because Anandi 's long bhashan then again selfish and coward  left his work in between and ran to family's comforts  so he will always be selfish  never changing cv can make  him  do whatever

And  Family is very selfless today all of a sudden they realized his need a lot the same person left home not too long ago and didn't even tell them where he is going no body bothered neither Anandi ..all of sudden now they are  very needy of him ..selfless family i guess 

Edited by hina13 - 15 January 2013 at 1:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYmahi12vidya0000tootyfruityLibra123samvi.sidra08tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Don't Singhs have J's mobile number ROFLdid they try to call him once or he has changed his number but i have never seen Singhs trying on old number even for once ROFL

and i simpy failed to understand is J expecting AnSh are going to disappear from world soon so when they will disappear i will return home so he is running from seeing their GREAT HAPPINESS and seeing their great happiness in front of him is his GREAT prashchit  and very brave work so i hope J asks AnSh to kindly show him their Sachi Khushi daily Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyavidya0000Libra123sidra08tiny15

sidra08

IF-Rockerz

sidra08

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
LOl what 's Jagaya's  selfish need that is stopping him not to be with his family or contact them what is mentioned in serial  is he wants to do his Penance with no mercy on him in either way this is what is shown in serial but kudos to members here  who are so creative and can dive in minds and hearts of fictional characters to derive a different meaning .The writers of the show needs to drown in chulo bhar paani i guess even they don;t know their characters 

@ mahi it doesn't matter if Singhs contact him or not  only he should just like it doesn't matter Gauri realizes her mistake or not he should go and say sorry to her otherwise his redemption is incomplete but Gauri 's redemption will be very true in this way but i believe he said i will come back to my family so i don' t how  he is running away from AnSh happiness will it decrease later Wackowon't he see them later and i guess he will come back soon so where cvs proved his walking out was in fear of SEEING ANSH KA SACHA PYARWacko

and i think from yesterday lets start calling Anandi selfish and coward too why because she left pag phera rasam in between because she felt she cannot meet eyes with her family she is guilty she couldn't understand their pain ..how selfish of Anandi the family prepared everything so happily for them and she ran away ..coward should we do say this ? Fair approach naa 

Edited by sidra08 - 15 January 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Hina-tootyfruitysamvi.Libra123tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top