Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 155

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@shinya "Anandi was looking nice like a bengali dulhan with long hair"

Are you frustrated that anandi was looking good today ? This is frustration thread not appreciation thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 (Page 10)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Ohk this is my very first proper frustrating post on FT LOL  I cant believe I am posting actually but I am really very very very frustrated wwith Saanchi now...I wish I could give supari for killing her Angry  sach a spoiled rude stupid bimbo Angry  I have really doubt that is she really daughter of Ira - Alok ? Confused  plz plz plz CVs isse apni hostel parcel karo jaldiii Angry  really INTOLARABLE Dead

Well I think I pretty much sounded frustrated LOL  What say????? Tongue
now thats called real frustration LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15surabhi01

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
please change to montage in balikavadhu forum. takeout pic shiv and jagya between anandi as soon as. only shivanandi.

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i am getting frustrated now all the criticizm that is pondered over CVS from a mere article about Sriti's entry ...is it being written or being shown in serial that jagaya will marry herConfusedif he does we haven't seen even in which circumstances and how he will marry her and BV is not ekta show having one million eye locks they will marry them or fall in love  Sleepyso far the character hasn't  even entered the serial and what the actress has said is only this her character is child marriage victim having fate like Anandi but unlike Anandi she doesn't have support of her in laws and she will get in some big trouble out of which Jagaya will help her ..we haven't seen the story yet , the character hasn't even entered the show ..and our critcizim ki jai ho even without seeing the track , knowing its reason we are bombarding cvs with our criticizm ...can we develop some patience to see first then pass judgement 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123tiny15surabhi01

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Are you frustrated that anandi was looking good today ? This is frustration thread not appreciation thread.

Henceforth, please do not quote me for the simple reason that I do not wish to interact with a member like you.

I hope that is clear !

vidya0000elasingh

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Hey Sheetsden,

Shinya has appreciated Anandi, now why are you cribbing.  May be Shinya inow likes Anandi?  May be you have or someone has influenced her?  But why crib about a good development.  Let's enjoy the moment.  Live and let be.  Leave her alone.

Shinyavidya0000

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Hey Sheetsden,

Shinya has appreciated Anandi, now why are you cribbing.  May be Shinya inow likes Anandi?  May be you have or someone has influenced her?  But why crib about a good development.  Let's enjoy the moment.  Live and let be.  Leave her alone.

Yash, let us leave the crazy member alone !

Her id will be banned very soon by the mods.
Chill !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palaparnaumaelasingh

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Ohk this is my very first proper frustrating post on FT LOL  I cant believe I am posting actually but I am really very very very frustrated wwith Saanchi now...I wish I could give supari for killing her Angry  sach a spoiled rude stupid bimbo AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  I have really doubt that is she really daughter of Ira - Alok ? ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused  plz plz plz CVs isse apni hostel parcel karo jaldiii AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  really INTOLARABLE AngryDeadDeadDeadDead

Well I think I pretty much sounded frustrated LOLLOLLOLLOL  What say????? TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
Itna pareshan kyon hona? Its a make believe world.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top