Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊 Do Mahan logo ka asar ab Jagiya par bhi ho raha hain πŸ˜‰ Edited by devraniharish - 11 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devraniharish

😊 Do Mahan logo ko asar ab Jagiya par bhi ho raha hain πŸ˜‰

aakir woh Bhairon singh ka beta hai mahan hona hi chahiye aaj na toh kal😊 jitnee bhi chances doh anandhi will be only in confused state of mindπŸ˜•.
Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzi12

wheres new thread??

Riitz, even I am waiting for new frustration.πŸ˜†
Bored with the same old frustration...πŸ˜†
Shinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0000

aakir woh Bhairon singh ka beta hai mahan hona hi chahiye aaj na toh kal😊 jitnee bhi chances doh anandhi will be only in confused state of mindπŸ˜•.

confused and also sulky, depressing.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Shinya

Riitz, even I am waiting for new frustration.πŸ˜†
Bored with the same old frustration...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but  naya thread kahan hain we have exceeded limit its against rule πŸ˜†

my new frustration 

wat the  now am aint liking this basant track yeh kya hain y cvs dnt show and xplore current two tracks ansh and j ganga πŸ˜‘
Libra123 thumbnail
When did udhaipur become soo close that they can go and come the same day, during shaadi they travelled the whole night... Idiot cvs.. Use ur brains.. And separate jagya and ansh tracks and don't kill us like this by combining...
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

When did udhaipur become soo close that they can go and come the same day, during shaadi they travelled the whole night... Idiot cvs.. Use ur brains.. And separate jagya and ansh tracks and don't kill us like this by combining...

u don't know abt the driving style of collector saab it was his hiden talent today it came to lightπŸ˜‰ was it so necessary gehna and basant ka romantic look and that speech to nandhu😑
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0000

u don't know abt the driving style of collector saab it was his hiden talent today it came to lightπŸ˜‰ was it so necessary gehna and basant ka romantic look and that speech to nandhu😑

Only good part was jagya,DS and sumi scene.. Everything else is filler...cvs plan to drag ansh into each and every track and destroy the tracks...I want cvs to go to hell and rot there...
Shinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzi12

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but  naya thread kahan hain we have exceeded limit its against rule πŸ˜†

my new frustration 

wat the  now am aint liking this basant track yeh kya hain y cvs dnt show and xplore current two tracks ansh and j ganga πŸ˜‘

Looks like FT3 has a life of 200 pages ..πŸ˜†
Shinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tootyfruity

I am very happy with the current track...because Jagy awill at the point ofwinning the competetion but will intentionally loose it to Shiv , but Anandi or Sanchi will know it.

Bravo cv ..for showing Jagya now mahaan...go on ...when jagya was at the receiving end people laughed ..now when their favourite is at receiving end..why now crying..

Jgay ago go go ..just show shiv and teach nim abc of kite flying..and then give away the winningtrophy intentionally to shiv..as you gave away your Anandi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Bhach, you are great and you are 100% right. Jagya is deliberately going lose to Shiv.