Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nniks

Btw Why did jagya sent out tht sick girl to play outside when she was sick 😑 tht was very uncaring of him

You are so right nniks!!! I was sooo mad at him when I saw it! How could he be so careless??!!😑
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tistaa

Oho  Neha dont you know Jaggu is CV's blue eyed baby just like Shiv is almighty's blue eyed baby πŸ˜†   he never gets punishment for what he has done so far 😑  otherwise if u go with reality then Jaggu cant be out from the jail so quickly bcoz if u want get pardon from Govenor also then that is also a very long process and it cant be settle withini one night πŸ˜›

if you think the reality of track i believe then he cannot be punished either will be freed soon no bail is really required because he didnt do any fraud for real they were only changes on soft copy of railway proposalπŸ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice episode. seems cvs are confused in progressing story. they can show ansh n jagya n ganga as seperate tracks, singhs family doesn't depend on A or J silly. ansh own married n professional life can be shown with parallely separately running of jagya's self redeem n ganga story. half baked jagya story n ansh forced interference in to jagya's redemption,before may be now at point jagya on way of redemption of his own no need of ansh interference in to jagya's life. may be cvs to make shiv highlight n make anandi impressed by shiv n fall in love for him,already she is impressed n almost loves him just final stage of love for tat all this not needed. jagya will return to his family as reformed man n family also expecting it as he is fine n will return as changed man,just jagya can keep touch with them as he is fine n will return as their ladesar.lets see how ganga comesout tat cage. cvs can write better.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I sort of agree. They can bump into him and tell him this was not well done, but Jagya can chose to call his home and come back in his own time.

Anandi and Shiv - being the rescuers of Jagya and bringing him home to the Singhs and getting covered in even more glory... makes me a bit nauseous. 

Itna bhi kya - he's a grown man - he has his own choices. Also the Singhs are all mature with wealth and means - why does she have to think she has to look after their every need ? 

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
On the basis of today s episode...I can say ansh are saying...a    baill mujhe maar...why they are dragging jagya into their life...

Anyway...who does not want to please is wife..that s what shiv did...and who cares at what cost
And jagya...a toy to be used by everyone as per their own wish. πŸ˜‰
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hooked

I sort of agree. They can bump into him and tell him this was not well done, but Jagya can chose to call his home and come back in his own time.

Anandi and Shiv - being the rescuers of Jagya and bringing him home to the Singhs and getting covered in even more glory... makes me a bitnauseous.

Itna bhi kya - he's a grown man - he has his own choices. Also the Singhs are all mature with wealth and means - why does she have to think she has to look after their every need ?

he is being shown still immature...cv always sacrifice this character...I think bharo is right and he understands this very well. I was hoping shiv also understands...and totally contradicitons between what bharo thinks and what ansh did.
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hooked

Anandi and Shiv - being the rescuers of Jagya and bringing him home to the Singhs and getting covered in even more glory... makes me a bit nauseous. 

@hooked,I am taking the liberty to make a little comment here.
The old lady has enough money. Jagya is not the bread earner of the family so that his absence will make a lot of difference to them.
The old lady is very active,so active that I sometimes feel as if she was born yesterday. 
Her sons and daughters-in-law are in pink of health. In fact, the elder son is thinking of having a second child ,by whatever means. No one is invalid who needs constant looking after.
So where was the need for Jagya's presence 24*7 to look after and take care of the family? He is adult and is free to make his own choices. Let him come and go as he pleases.
Why do Shiv-Anandi bother so much about him? I felt it was like intruding into Jagya's personal affairs.  
Drag him out from his work place and thrust him in the face of the family in the name of doing good.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The truth of the matter is Jagya ran away from pain and responsibilities.

After their engagement he ran away got drunk in a bar and had to be thrown out by the bar bouncers.

After his wedding he ran away  from his pain and miseries and responsibilities to hide in a village near by and tried to bury his sorrows and himself through the work he is doing.

Both times the motive was to run away from pain and loneliness.

The truth was brought out to him today and he knew that he was escaping and that's why he  decided to go back with them to Jaitser.That was a moment of realisation to him that he was running away from pain and himself.So what if it came from Shivraj Shekhar?

If people have problems with the fact that it was Shiv who did that then it is too bad.Earlier it was Anandi who made him see sense and now it is the Male Anandi who did that.There is nothing new in it.

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jagya can still refuse or go back again if he wants shiv has not tied him up n dragged away :-)
they hav just shown him the mirror...tht he is a coward who runs away frm probs
but i doubt jagya has enough intellect or maturity to understand tht.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True ! Bhairon had completely accepted and understood Jagya's need to go away and was proud of him. Sumi n Ds are missing him and wud like to know that he is well - that's all. All J needed to do was talk and assure them - that is ALL.

Instead here they have the only 2 gyaani praani with all the sense God saw fit to cram in their heads - bearing a lovely gift for DS. Dekho hum aapke liye kya laye. DS sent them Jalebis - so they got her Jagya. sweets for sweets.

Why must Ansh grandstand ? Why must CV's show us how bright n beautiful these two are and by comparison everyone is weak or selfish or ugly ?

They have been doing this aarti of Anandi since forever and now CS also will have his own bhakts bcoz he chose to marry the one and only lady christ who has worn her thorns and bled in public and carried her wounds for all to see. 

Am probabaly sounding mean n nasty but CV"S - ENOUGH !!!!

Let other people also have some goodness in them. J had good values n decent people raised him - let him become a good man like his dad !!

Am just glad Anandi can't take credit for Bhairon being such a gem. Can we please remember that it was Ds who raised Bhairon ? DS who was also a young widow and chased by a lusting maniac with no family n friends to support her andnot 1 but 2 kids to care for.

Despite these hurdles - DS raised her kids with values and educated them and built a reputation and means using her own skills and her own strength. I doubt Ds wud have gone around bursting into tears twenty times a day or had people she cud goto with her tears and fears.

DS may be old - but she was a tigress and she is still emotionally very strong. Bhairon is so just and fair and caring n loving and nurturing. When Bhairon took care of Gauri and supported her studies for so long - he didn't want any thanks or any garlands - he did it coz he felt bad for the girl and wanted to make sure she came out strong with a solid future.

Did Bhairon get covered with flowers for his deeds ? Did Sumitra who chose to slap her own son and adopt Anandi as her own expect praise ? Gehna let Anandi lecture her so many times with her raising of Nandu and kept quiet so many times even though she was the mom - why ? Just so Anandi can feel useful. What about all the people in this family who have gone way out of their way to be nice to Anandi ? 

But CV's want us to see her tears and pity her all the time. Or see her smiles and the wonderful things she and her hubby do for them and get thanked. please !!!!
Edited by hooked - 11 years ago