Frustration Thread 3 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY-NOTE PG86 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by surabhi01

i   dont  know why people r responsing to ela shinya post.i  know because  jagya is not in picture thats why  they cricticize anandi aur shiv  aur show boring lagta hai .ek baar jagya ek dum se aagaya aur use kayede se justice mil gaya to shayad yeh log anandi aur shiv ko cricticize kurna chod denge

Reported.
for passing derogatory and offensive comment and instigating other members not to respond to my posts.
shinya  mujhe  report  kur diya  accha kiya .i dont care . be happy with your cricticizing anandi .now report this  post also .go head .u r most most welcome by reporting me  and  please  first  understand the meaning of detoragatry and offensive comment and then say my comment is offensive and detoragatry .i find ur comment detogatry and offensive and i will defnitely show that link to moderator where u have posted detogatry comment Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
moderator  here is link where shinya post detogatry comment to sheestden

www.india-forums.com/post_forum.asp?TID=3279817

here  is link  where ela and shinya commented on looks on anandi and compare her looks with megha

www-india-forums.com/post_forum.asp?TID=3336526

and  moderator please check previous  frustration thread of shinya .she make detogaratory comment about anandi by calling her rat of surpanch hole and calling her chhuhiya

infact  shinya ela mock members by calling them chul bul pandey .one day these members calling some one child and even blame him that he is stealing her profile pics

my first biggest mistake ki mujhe shinya ela tootyfrooti ko pehle hi report kur dena chahiya jub inhone anandi ke look pe compare kiya aur anandi ko rat  kaha tha

btw  shinya  mod herself told that if u find someone post instigating dont response them .sheesteden is taking tension with ur comment thats why i m advicing her

Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
Guys can we please keep the personal comments out of this thread and refrain from it in the main forum as well.  This is not a hate thread, it is a frustration thread, but also please refrain from making the same comments again and again, it becomes redundant and then frustration to read again and again, which also leads to friction on the forum..  Keep it to criticism but keep it justified at the same time, lets not regurgitate the same information again and again, that only leads to spamming. 
Originally posted by vidya0000

No one can separate ansh add dekha baaki logon ko kuch kaam hii nahi hai kya? indono ko separate karneyk alawa😆
🤣

I am waiting for Sriti's entry. Things will change and story will also move ahead.

please cvs at least tell character name of sriti.it is really awkward  when v say sriti will marry jagya ,jagya will help sriti
please cv.. do not show upset singh's.. they married there daughter.. and she is fine.. but emotional drama is just to much...first ds is cranky now singh are emotional too..just show happy singhs are remembering good time altogether.. 
Originally posted by elasingh

I am waiting for Sriti's entry. Things will change and story will also move ahead.

yes, even I am looking forward to see the interesting track. Then it will be worth watching.

Originally posted by Shinya

yes, even I am looking forward to see the interesting track. Then it will be worth watching.

I have never watched any show of hers but she is really pretty. When she enters ,then I will start watching BV again.