Fashion and Beauty

Can anyone tell me how effective they are?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nimritkaur95

nimritkaur95

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged

I came to know about Kaya skin clinic products. Can anyone tell me how effective they are?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can anyone tell me how effective they are?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananyakohra

ananyakohra

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Hey! I heard Kaya Skin Clinic is pretty good. My friend got her acne problems treated from Kaya. They are pretty effective and good. That's not all I was surprised when I heard the Kaya Skin clinic rates. It is very reasonable and value for money for the kind of service they provide. Check out their rates online and let me know if you think of the same.

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
kaya is really good.
best skin clinic for all the problems.

aisha.agarwal23

aisha.agarwal23

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
For skin care products, you must try cosmeceuticals by Insta sculpt. The products that they have for skincare are very effective and gives a light feel. The anti-ageing cream that I have been using is very good. Do try :-) www.insta-sculpt.com

Desichiqneez

IF-Rockerz

Desichiqneez

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
kaya?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top