Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

angel_KSG

Goldie

angel_KSG

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
really,KSG is amazing...no1 can be like him...being a big television starhaving such huge crazzzy fan following,he is still down to earth...he spends time with his co-actors in a very friendly,caring,helpful way..he treats his fans in a very sweet,decent manner...he has no ego,no pride...one can not help loving him if sees him once,if spends time with him...

"Karan bhai has been very kind to me. Since this is my first acting stint, he consistently helps me with my scenes and gives me acting tips. I'm totally in awe of his physique, his sense of style and his persona. He has an amazing screen presence,"
-rishabh sinha

He is very good and a genuine person. I met him for the first time on this show. People say that when a person grows up as a star, attitude does come into picture. However this is not the case with him. He is really sweet
-Digangana Suryavanshi

"I didn't know that he is so popular among people and has such as huge fan following. But despite the popularity he is very down-to-earth,"

-surbhi jyoti

these r the views of his co-actors of QH..in such a short time they all hav been his fans...

Edited by angel_KSG - 19 December 2012 at 4:32am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

no1specialvm17sakshiksgKrystal001ilvudaykandygroveranoo67shaz2009jakther7teja0102..-Shormi-ash28Siddhi_GroverAddictshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KSG is amazing..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krystal001

Goldie

Krystal001

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
ya ksg is the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
nice post He is a great actor as well as a great human being he is very friendly towards his co-actors. Love U karan Singh Grover U r the best 

angel_KSG

angel_KSG

Goldie

angel_KSG

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ST-KSG-DDLover

nice post He is a great actor as well as a great human being he is very friendly towards his co-actors. Love U karan Singh Grover U r the best 

thats why i hav fallen for him so strongly..love him ya...

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
KSG is the best

love him

angel_KSG

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
yup he is

angel_KSG

no1special

Groupbie

no1special

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
luv himHeart

angel_KSG

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
He is amazing!Thanks for sharing!

angel_KSG

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.