Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Just got a chance to watch yesterday's epi and I thought popped into my head.

What if...Prabha is actually Prithvi's mom??????Shocked

I know she's seems to be a really nice person and seems to care for everyone (even Miu after finding out that she says she is Meera) which is probably why she has such a great relationship with Prithvi, especially considering Datta brought him into the home since he was a baby so she would been like a mom to him from early on but...

I know it's far fetched...but it still could be a possibility however remote the chances are of it being true so I just thought I'd share that thought with you all as well.

Edited by Parm. - 19 December 2012 at 2:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hangoksnehapatroliza81VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if..." in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Junoon show is not giving any clues to know who belongs to whom...lol..story is moving grt though..kaun kiska beta ya beti hai cvs should know hehe...
Liked Prabha its nice to see her bonding well with prithvi...but dont think so there can be any relationship between them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.VasusenaRadheya

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Junoon show is not giving any clues to know who belongs to whom...lol..story is moving grt though..kaun kiska beta ya beti hai cvs should know hehe...
Liked Prabha its nice to see her bonding well with prithvi...but dont think so there can be any relationship between them

hey Sneha,

Yeah they are sure holding all the answers close to their chest right now, and instead of giving clues we have even more unanswered questions LOL

Me too loved the bonding between the pair and yes I agree that it's probably not possible that they are related in that way but I still figured I'd put it out here, plus it gives us a chance to discuss another angleBig smile

snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
If Prabha is the biological mother of Prithvi doesn't that make Prithvi step-brother of Meera ? IF they are related , then no Mithvi . Ouch ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

hey Sneha,

Yeah they are sure holding all the answers close to their chest right now, and instead of giving clues we have even more unanswered questions LOL

Me too loved the bonding between the pair and yes I agree that it's probably not possible that they are related in that way but I still figured I'd put it out here, plus it gives us a chance to discuss another angleBig smile

hey Parm...agree lots of unanswered questions even if miu is trying to ask no one is saying out anything lol but i think bellman can speak something..now that prabha at home cant she jus make sure bellman gets well soon...:)
and Prithvi' s parents do u think can be at haveli itself..somehow i dont think so but lets wait to know..and ya topic open karke acha kiya something to discuss lol by the way John is missing who is good at discussing too

Parm.VasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

If Prabha is the biological mother of Prithvi doesn't that make Prithvi step-brother of Meera ? IF they are related , then no Mithvi .OuchROFL

lol cvs coming up with all twists will make sure that Mithvi get married..

Parm.VasusenaRadheya

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

If Prabha is the biological mother of Prithvi doesn't that make Prithvi step-brother of Meera ? IF they are related , then no Mithvi .OuchROFL

lol cvs coming up with all twists will make sure that Mithvi get married..

No, not really as I was thinking she would have had him before being married to Ramu.  Therefore no connection to Ramu (if this were true that is) other than being a step-dad, so no blood relation to Meera.  That would make Sunheri and Prithvi related though, so wouldn't that be a good thing for a Mithvi romance???WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
No , Parm , I want to see Sunheri-Prithvi romance . Unhappy

Parm.tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.