Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

Originally posted by nandu_2007

good morning nanduHug
how was the party??

i did lots of shopping 2 daysShocked

this morning i am seeing..all talking about Barun's interviewConfused
Which i am not finding...did u hear or read anything???
hello Shastra 

Party was good . Kids had a good time and we too LOL

Shocked You did shopping. Haila Shocked LOLLOL

Tube interview I read 

That itself a contradictory . In one qu he said he has not signed any movie, and se free for next 5 months.

In next question he's saying he has signed for a movie, which s based on cricket LOL

Then wat abt Ekta movie tht day SBS mentioned Shocked

Too many statements . Anyways LOL
So he had these projects already way before but he kept quiet until he chooses one and finalize itSleepy
after coming back from his break he finalized and signed movie...
What a confused man...
He should have just tell himself straight and clean that he wants longish break for his family and will want to pursue in movies ...he has many offers but has not finalized any now...he will do so after his vacationWacko
Sp was 100% correct for the disclaimer that he wants to go for movies..what was wrong in it??Ermm
He has made up his mind already...Then why let channel speaks rather speaking himself..

this man has left me confused...i will never ever in future will have same respect for him...
Something is lacking...from inside from my side..to fully admire himSleepy

don't think too much Shastra LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tranquil-4 (invites only) (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
nandu..i will catch u in lunch time..today will be engaged in cleaning cases at work..so i have sat-sun to chatBig smile
i will tell u what i gotEmbarrassed
u tell me...about partyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

nandu_2007

IF-Dazzler

nandu_2007

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

nandu..i will catch u in lunch time..today will be engaged in cleaning cases at work..so i have sat-sun to chatBig smile
i will tell u what i gotEmbarrassed
u tell me...about partyWink
ok 

C u later.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

good morning nanduHug
how was the party??

i did lots of shopping 2 daysShocked

this morning i am seeing..all talking about Barun's interviewConfused
Which i am not finding...did u hear or read anything???
hello Shastra 

Party was good . Kids had a good time and we too LOL

Shocked You did shopping. Haila Shocked LOLLOL

Tube interview I read 

That itself a contradictory . In one qu he said he has not signed any movie, and se free for next 5 months.

In next question he's saying he has signed for a movie, which s based on cricket LOL

Then wat abt Ekta movie tht day SBS mentioned Shocked

Too many statements . Anyways LOL
So he had these projects already way before but he kept quiet until he chooses one and finalize itSleepy
after coming back from his break he finalized and signed movie...
What a confused man...
He should have just tell himself straight and clean that he wants longish break for his family and will want to pursue in movies ...he has many offers but has not finalized any now...he will do so after his vacationWacko
Sp was 100% correct for the disclaimer that he wants to go for movies..what was wrong in it??Ermm
He has made up his mind already...Then why let channel speaks rather speaking himself..

this man has left me confused...i will never ever in future will have same respect for him...
Something is lacking...from inside from my side..to fully admire himSleepy

don't think too much Shastra LOL

its not about thinking..nandu..
i am writing my disappointment for this boy ..who i honestly admired and thought of his honesty and humbleness...
but he is no saint either...He goof-led in front of media several times..the time is lucky for him right now..thats why no effect..the moment time is down this all will backfire him badly..

thanking him for making it clear now to me...Smile...I am done with him.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
one more thing..
i was thinking rationale..before..
and my thoughts got ...right answer..

After his constant leaving and taking breaks issues...for family and movies...i said which PH will tolerate this??? This time, i am happy that they clearly told him to quit..

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
now at least nandu..u believe that no one tortured him to quit because of storyline..He did not quit because the script was bad and new hero entry. He himself said PH was not ready accommodate his leave and movie promotion. I dont blame PH at all because they have already tolerated...
So I am completely fine with PH and their decision to move story ahead with other hero. And i must say they brought really great choice as new entry...

For script, he never cared for script. He was following whatever was given to him.

I feel, fangirls complicated the situation unnecessary..
It was very clear, he wanted to pursue for movie. He quit in February for MAMR...He was right to concentrate on movie, but GUL nurtured the ASR character the most, she negotiated and added kidnapping track to cover his absence. Nice support and understanding from both sides..

After movie shoot, Barun got tired because he worked like an animal for both serial and movies...he had to rush whenever they were calling him.

But after he came back...he continued 2 more months and then put 2 months notice in september... Fine, but PH did not care who knows as GUL was already disinterested because of QH from august...
But Channel promoted ARHI for UK in september. Hence, mishti came up with the news of channel interfering and fixing thing. But this boy had made up his mind. Fine...
Now, channel told him to shut his mouth until SPLWacko Then Why he is not speaking in his interview..that because of contract and not officially signed anything, i kept quiet...

Again he goofed up in his interview...D'oh
Wish him all the best whatever he does and sign...hopefully he makes right choice ...Cricket concept is already ready to release "Kai po che"...i hope his film has different story line...Confused

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I hope i am speaking about Barun...its not hurting you nandu Confused
i had to pour...

nandu_2007

IF-Dazzler

nandu_2007

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

I hope i am speaking about Barun...its not hurting you nandu Confused
i had to pour...

No pbm Shastra . Why should you hurt me.

Everyone has their own POV. But mine is entirely different Tongue, so it's ok.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top