Kkusum

what is mahi's gain???

bonnie_63 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Just wondered  ,  Mahi wants kkusum not to ever return but if she does return she wats her to  rot in jail for sohan's murder for the rest of her life.

So what is the logic behind her helping garv getting trishul  jailed for sohan's murder.This will makes  it easier for kkusum to return since she need not run away from the police and since mahi is back her murder charges are also not there

anyone has a clue?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shai thumbnail
You are looking for sense in Ekta Kapoor's serial  🤔 She is a wacko who has managed to get people hooked on the crap she dishes out day after day.
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
bonnie - If I am correct Mahi wants to help Garv to get Trishul behind bars bez Mahi Loves Abhay. If doesn't help Garv than probably Trishul will murder Abhay and Mahi for sure don't want that. Even though, she doesn't want Kkusum to return. My two words of course here...
angadsdoll thumbnail

i think i know y.  because she doesnt want trishul or tashu to hurt or get in the way of her and abhay!! so 1 by 1 shes sendin them to h-e- double hockey stixx LL😆!!!

i luv kshitij!!!!!!!!!!!😃

smilingstar3 thumbnail
she gained the advantage to get free halva
kbs756 thumbnail
ekta has just messed up this serial so much nothing makes sense anymore in this serial
Fuzz thumbnail
I think she did it so trishul and taashu could not blackmail her for her role in her own disappearance. Although it does not make sense why she disapeared in the first place.
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
yay she has messed up the show i agree with kbs  756