Save Micky change Jeet

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
okay as per new articles Micky may go on vactaion to mental asylum travelling via haunting jet as provided by Chudail πŸ˜† but the question is to how long he will stay there? is his role ending or cvs are planning a differnt plot for this character πŸ˜•...jo b ho i dont want to see Micky leaving 😊 his presence in the show makes me realise that m actually watching an adultry show and not any child show πŸ˜†...it would be very hard to watch Anamika without any "Man hero" πŸ˜• Yes i consider Jeet more as a child cast than a hero as he looks to bacha type and Micky has all the qualities that any onscreen hero should have . I want cvs to pass Jeet thru plastic surgery drama n change him with a hero looking guy πŸ˜› who can really stand before Anamika the main lead 😊.

Note: this post was made before seeing Mudit's ofscreen pic πŸ˜† the problem is in his onscreen look n not in Mudit 😊
Edited by romaila - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i also dont want micky to leave
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

yeah i also dont want micky to leave

and what abt Jeet comment karte huey darr lagta hai πŸ˜‰that ppl may throw tomatoes n eggs πŸ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yea even iπŸ˜‰ dont want micky to leave the show
vineet ( micki😳) is doin an awesome job β­οΈπŸ‘
yup jeet bacha lagta hain πŸ˜‰they should get another jeet and rano  seriously 😑
 i hope micky returns dont let him stay in the asylum😲 for long
πŸ˜‰
 true micky has all the manly qaulities 😳
Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: romaila

and what abt Jeet comment karte huey darr lagta hai πŸ˜‰that ppl may throw tomatoes n eggs πŸ˜†

darr... naaahhh... actually main kayi baar keh chuki hun ki jeet rano is like watching child abuse, to did not want to sound repetitiveπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i dont want to see Micky leaving 😊 his presence in the show makes me realise that m actually watching an adultry show and not any child show πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ after mickey ab chiku ka hi sahara hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

yea even iπŸ˜‰ dont want micky to leave the show
vineet ( micki😳) is doin an awesome job β­οΈπŸ‘
yup jeet bacha lagta hain πŸ˜‰they should get another jeet and rano  seriously 😑
 i hope micky returns dont let him stay in the asylum😲 for long
πŸ˜‰
 true micky has all the manly qaulities 😳

or it could be if cvs introduce another guy for Anamika 😊
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

darr... naaahhh... actually main kayi baar keh chuki hun ki jeet rano is like watching child abuse, to did not want to sound repetitiveπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

that was between (m again using this word πŸ˜†) us n AT friends...forum people dont know what we are thinkng if this pair...so it cant be counted as a repitition πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckdiya

i dont want to see Micky leaving 😊 his presence in the show makes me realise that m actually watching an adultry show and not any child show πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ after mickey ab chiku ka hi sahara hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Diya kab tak...kab tak Jawan chiku will take care of the girls around 🀣new entry to banti hai woh b as a hero πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: romaila

Diya kab tak...kab tak Jawan chiku will take care of the girls around 🀣new entry to banti hai woh b as a hero πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hansome chiku. All girls drooling over him.ROFL