Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
okay as per new articles Micky may go on vactaion to mental asylum travelling via haunting jet as provided by Chudail LOL but the question is to how long he will stay there? is his role ending or cvs are planning a differnt plot for this character Confused...jo b ho i dont want to see Micky leaving Smile his presence in the show makes me realise that m actually watching an adultry show and not any child show LOL...it would be very hard to watch Anamika without any "Man hero" Confused Yes i consider Jeet more as a child cast than a hero as he looks to bacha type and Micky has all the qualities that any onscreen hero should have Day Dreaming. I want cvs to pass Jeet thru plastic surgery drama n change him with a hero looking guy Tongue who can really stand before Anamika the main lead Smile.

Note: this post was made before seeing Mudit's ofscreen pic LOL the problem is in his onscreen look n not in Mudit Smile

Edited by romaila - 23 December 2012 at 12:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..lizzie1765anjali.KFearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Save Micky change Jeet" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
yeah i also dont want micky to leave

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

and what abt Jeet comment karte huey darr lagta hai Winkthat ppl may throw tomatoes n eggs LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
yea even iWink dont want micky to leave the showOuch
vineet ( mickiEmbarrassed) is doin an awesome job StarClap
yup jeet bacha lagta hain Winkthey should get another jeet and rano  seriously Angry
 i hope micky returns dont let him stay in the asylumShocked for long
Wink
 true micky has all the manly qaulities Embarrassed

Edited by lizzie1765 - 18 December 2012 at 11:58pm

romaila

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

and what abt Jeet comment karte huey darr lagta hai Winkthat ppl may throw tomatoes n eggs LOL
darr... naaahhh... actually main kayi baar keh chuki hun ki jeet rano is like watching child abuse, to did not want to sound repetitiveTongueLOL

romaila

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i dont want to see Micky leaving Smile his presence in the show makes me realise that m actually watching an adultry show and not any child show ROFL ROFL ROFL after mickey ab chiku ka hi sahara hai ROFL ROFL ROFL

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

yea even iWink dont want micky to leave the showOuch
vineet ( mickiEmbarrassed) is doin an awesome job StarClap
yup jeet bacha lagta hain Winkthey should get another jeet and rano  seriously Angry
 i hope micky returns dont let him stay in the asylumShocked for long
Wink
 true micky has all the manly qaulities Embarrassed
or it could be if cvs introduce another guy for Anamika Smile

lizzie1765

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by romaila

darr... naaahhh... actually main kayi baar keh chuki hun ki jeet rano is like watching child abuse, to did not want to sound repetitiveTongueLOL
that was between (m again using this word LOL) us n AT friends...forum people dont know what we are thinkng if this pair...so it cant be counted as a repitition WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.