India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

A brief update on tday

Robz Groupbie
Robz
Robz

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Smile Hay Jots this is especially for u. ill leave da real  Stuff to chilly.(i told ya im not good at writting updates.

So here goes. First scene they r all still in da disc and Angads now Daydreaming about sweet Krips.......Like they are dancing togeda and kinda cute scene when their forhead touch.Embarrassed
Ok then Prithvi leaves with Kripa and Angad suddenly rememba's hes got somthin to do and leaves Mishti with her friends....bla bla.
Outside they fight (prithvi and angad)....they just caught each otha's colors but guess thats enough.OuchOuchOuch.....and Kripa asks Angad to leave Prithvi. Prithvi leaves and Angad tells Kripa to ask her BOYFRIEND wots going on. and Krips says YES he IS my boyfriendDead.
Angad drinks a lot ova this and it starts raining and he breaks his bottle.....goes ova to kripa's and tells her dy need ta talk..............kripa says she has nothing 2 say 2 him...............he says ill wait for u all night outside if i have 2.CryCry
THIS ROCKS.

He suddenly jumps into her room and says......" Mein tumahara nokar nahi hun k sari raat bahar tumara intezaar karun"Angry
Then he takes kripas lipstick and puts it in her MAANG.
CHO CHWEEET>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>> Kripa is shocked Confused.....angad tells her that he doesent know y he did this but he knows one thing for sure HE DOES NOT LIKE HER BEING WITH KRIPA. He also tell her K ........" Prithvi tumahar kuch nahi lagta ..........wo tumare liye koi mayne nahi rakhta samjhi tum" (I think this comes b4  da MAANG scene.
Somehow in his own Stupid and rude way he has told kripa that he love her but doesent know himself still.LOL

B4 he leaves he tells her if .......Yeh jo bhi rishta hai ya nahi hai ...jo bhi mein kaha hai tumare liye koi mayne nahi rakhta to ise mitta dena(meant da lipstick on her forhead) Kripa trys to but starts krying coz she cant Quite obvious da poor girls already in love With that Sweet and sexy  ....But very Rude   Sugaboy.LOL
so heres it hope i did a good job.
But definitely not as good as u do it CHILLY waiting to read ur comments on t days epi.

NEXT EPI.Angads concious tells him that he is now pissed of coz he didnt like the way he treated Krips but Angad as usuall denys it.

angadsdoll Senior Member
angadsdoll
angadsdoll

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hey robz that was great u did a good job!! i cant wait to see it inthe us at 8pm, which is like 6hrsa away!!!how did u see it soo fast???Big smile
N05H1N Groupbie
N05H1N
N05H1N

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!

thanks Robz, ur update was good, straight to the point :) dnt try and compare urself to Chilly, i dnt think ANY1 can beat chills :)

just another 3 1/2 hrs to go here in UK!!! cant wait!!!!

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Wow Thanks Robz...You are so sweetClapClapClap...This cute update should satisfy our dukhi atmas till Chilly posts her update...LOL

RakshaTongue
angadsdoll Senior Member
angadsdoll
angadsdoll

hey robz great update!!!thanx for the info!!!Big smile
usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:28am | IP Logged
good job keep it up
KYPH_fan Goldie