Sensational South

Prakash Raj Replace Surya in NVOK

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Prakash Raj Replace Surya in NVOK 

Here is a sad news for all those Surya fans. Well, the actor, who entertained small screen audience with Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi, the Tamil version of reality show Kaun Banega Crorepati, has opted out of the second season. Well, veteran actor Prakash Raj will replace the Ghajini actor.

The buzz says that due to his commitments Surya walked out of the show. Hence, the channel has approached Prakash Raj to be the host of the show. The Maattrraan actor has confirmed the news that his prior commitments and busy schedules have kept him away. On the other end, Prakash Raj is in talks with the channel management and the deal is yet to be finalised. Reports say that the official statement will come out in January 2013.

Meanwhile, Puneet Rajkumar, who was the host of Kannadada Kotyadhipati, the Kannada version of Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi, will be anchoring the second season. In Karnataka, the show has become a big hit.However, Surya is currently busy with Singam 2 and has recently shot his portion in Chennaiyil Oru Naal where he has done a cameo. Whereas, Prakash Raj, who is gearing up for the release of his Hindi film Dabangg 2, is busy with his forthcoming film Gauravam. 

Source : Entertainment One India 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sad that surya won't in Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi..
But yeah.. Waiting for Prakash Raj's conformation..
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the news. 

i really hope prakash raj agrees to do it .. or sarath kumar!!😎
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Sad that Surya won't in Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi... But waiting to see Prakash Raj's 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Prakash Raj would be a good person to do the show I guess.
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prakash Raj hope he agrees for it.. but gonna to miss Surya in NVOK
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
last time itself i dbted Surya won't b hosting second season
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Prakash Raj would be a good choice ðŸ˜Š
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Happy Face* I don't want to see Surya on a regular basis. I would rather see him do a better film than such shows. Prakash Raj would make a great host as well.  Edited by -Nakshatra- - 11 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
When will this air this show... Does anyone know?