Originally posted by V.I.P

congooo MAAHII .  <3

and omg rebel...yeh kya kardiya ?? 🤣

LOL..Maahi..we can finally get to know you bettr.. thanks Rebel 🤣 🤣
mystery will not mystery anymore

and i rest my case 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted: 11 years ago
WHAT?! Mods can't be on the hot seat... nooo 😭

And there's no way I'm answering all those questions. That'll take a year, not a week. I do have a life, ya know 😛
Originally posted by -Mystery-

WHAT?! Mods can't be on the hot seat... nooo 😭

And there's no way I'm answering all those questions. That'll take a year, not a week. I do have a life, ya know 😛
🤔 gali gali ma shor ha cheater hamara MOD HA 😲 😆😆😆
Actually, I'm pretty sure there's a rule that one member cannot ask more than 10 questions. So you're a cheater, not me 😛
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

mystery will not mystery anymore

and i rest my case 🤣

Hahahaha very funny.  Even if I do answer all the questions, I'm pretty sure no one's actually gonna read 'em all. So I rest my case 😛

Actually, I'm pretty sure there's a rule that one member cannot ask more than 10 questions. So you're a cheater, not me 😛
 there is  no rule 🤣🤣🤣 

chalo try karna start karein mod jee 😉

Hahahaha very funny.  Even if I do answer all the questions, I'm pretty sure no one's actually gonna read 'em all. So I rest my case 😛
i will i will ma reply bhi donga

😆😆😆
Of course, there's a rule. I'm pretty sure of that 😛

Okay, fine, I'll start but no promises that I'll answer all the questions.

Of course, there's a rule. I'm pretty sure of that 😛

Okay, fine, I'll start but no promises that I'll answer all the questions.
there is no such rule Mod jee

ok fine mod 😛
Originally posted by beautifuldreams

That's really sweet, thank you! I do keep the forum under control, but it's all of you who make it interesting 🤗

Here Are some questions to get you started!

Name: Mahi

Fav color: White

Fav movie: Way too many to name on. Hindi Movies: DDLJ, K2H2, K3G.  American Movies: Finding Nemo, 27 Dresses, Pursuit of Happyness, P.S. I love You, and Marley & Me

Fav actor/ess: Indian: SRK, Kajol. American: Jensen Ackles, James McAvoy, Josh Hutcherson, Tom Hanks, Jennifer Lawrence, Meg Ryan.

How I got started on IF:  It was wayyy back, I don't remember what I did yesterday, forget all those years back 😆 I think I was looking for something about Banoo main Teri Dulhan and came across IF. The rest is history 😳

Fav section on IF: Of course LFDR and Book Talk.  I also like going to Avi & Sig, Chat Clubs, and Supernatural.

Fav Sigmaker ( if any): Way too many to name one, everyone's super creative here.

Fav videomix + maker (if any): Again, there are so many. I don't really watch VMs a whole lot though.

Fav Love Quote:  If love is not madness, it is not love.

What do you like the most about LFDR forum:  All the interesting posts that members discuss every now and then. It's an interesting topic, too complex, and so new topics are always interesting.

Have fun,
beautifuldreams