Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Prediction: RK's life Madhu's entry into films (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EverGirl

Nice thinking.. :D

Thank you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction: RK's life Madhu's entry into films (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss_uliuli

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss_uliuli

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I don't want to see RK living a half life..this track won't be good..Ouch

SaiS

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
good one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Indeed a good one ...Reason of Madhu's entry has to be RK else there is no reason why she or anyone would suggest her to enter movies as her family dont see her as heroine material 

Thank you. You know that film Qaynaat...Trishna went for an audition for it and didn't get the part, I just feel that role is going to be Madhu's though she has not shown any interest in acting, and even said she cries when taken to the studio as a child, makes mistakes when reading the script recently because she has no interest in acting. 

When Trish didn't get the part and I had read the overview of the show, I just always felt that was Madhu's role.

RK's proposal to Madhu in the hospital he mentioned they were destined to be together, when she was ill the other time and RK forced her come to the studio when she was feeling better the dialogue he was reading he changed it to recite some lines about 2 persons destiny in the Universe and how they collide and meet. That title of film Qaynaat means Universe. Has got me thinking of this again, the poster an RK starrer and still no heroine announcement in the posters for the film...Avantika being in the film is quite tentative not a done deal, she's a new person and RK might take out his anger on her whenever he has an argument with Madhu (misunderstanding is coming up for the love test)...Avantika could quit due to fear of RK, remember accept you are Madhu as your name change the script or change the actress.

Well it would fit in nicely with their story for Madhu to start her film career in that role.

But my prediction here is to do with Balraj and the threat he poses now and the fact that DD said in an interview that her character will have lots of shades on entering the industry in fact she won't  be the happy girl but she will become stonehearted matlab something serious might have happened for her character to change. 

Here is the link to the discussion with piya: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3349720&TPN=2

Going by that we know something will happen to Madhu, that's why I've predicted that RK will be injured severely and Madhubala will have to take up the financial responsibilities to pay his hospital bills, physiotherapy and their living costs, but her film career will flourish, so she would have already been introduced in a film industry already, but she will take on more work and work really hard to pay their way and bring RK to full health.

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 06 January 2013 at 6:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_SaiS

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Nice one..this can happen...Madhu entring films to is a must naa !!

.Nafisa.

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
How can I miss your posts:/ Your posts are my favorite and especially this topic lol..

I also think the same will happen. trps audience will love such track too and us as well. In fact just few days ago my friendsl and I were saying the exact same thing except that rk getting sick ..May be some financial problem caused by Ballu which will force Madhu to join industry to help RK...Anything can happen! Let's see!!

.Nafisa.

..Aliya..

IF-Rockerz

..Aliya..

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I can't see our RK injured :(
I hope the story don't goes like this

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hey, Nafs. Can you tell me where DD said her character will be cold and will completely change?

I only remember her saying that her character will have many shades once she becomes heroine, but don't remember her saying about other things. Did I miss any of her interview? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.