Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Prediction: RK's life Madhu's entry into films (Page 4)

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya.nair

Nice prediction. But i dont want any harm on RK and Madhu. I cant see him paralysed or die or as an amnesia patient. It will be saaad Cry

Hi arya, piya and I were discussing yesterday in my thread and she told me that she heard DD say...DD she had said that her character will ahve lots of shades on entering the industry infact she won't  be the happy girl but she will bcm stonehearted matlab somethingserious might have happened for her character to change. 

Going by that we know something will happen to Madhu, that's why I've predicted that RK will be injured severely and Madhubala will have to take up the financial responsibilities to pay his hospital bills, physiotherapy and their living costs, but her film career will as flourish, so she would have already been introduced in a film industry already, but she will take on more work and work really hard to pay their way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I'm thinking RK will be injured during the time he is saving her from Balraj. 

Some spinal vertebrae or back injury (that will take time to recover but spinal cord not severed) and can't walk...Imagine the consequences of that, he can't work, he has hospital bills, physiotherapy also their own living costs, above all his mind, he won't want Madhu to stay with him out of guilt, he wants her to leave him alone, but she stubbornly stays. Madhu will have to harden herself and enter the film industry as a result of that. But she won't be happy because her love RK is stuck at home living a half life. I think the journey of the show after the heroine track is going to be of Madhu being patient and taking a lot of abuse from him but making sure he does his physiotherapy and get him walking again and back to work, meanwhile for her, her career in films will be flourishing. 

Because RK will be injured in the process with Balraj, both him and Shamsher Malik will go to deal with Ballu and in the end it will be Shamsher Malik to kill off Balraj Chaudhury, after all same age group right, that's how it always was with films right...lol.

Good prediction NafsThumbs Up, But Rk injuredUnhappy
Hmm, i think Rk will be the one to kill Balraj.

Hi Vaani,  piya and I were discussing yesterday in my thread and she told me that she heard DD say...DD she had said that her character will ahve lots of shades on entering the industry infact she won't  be the happy girl but she will bcm stonehearted matlab somethingserious might have happened for her character to change. 

Going by that we know something will happen to Madhu, that's why I've predicted that RK will be injured severely and Madhubala will have to take up the financial responsibilities to pay his hospital bills, physiotherapy and their living costs, but her film career will as flourish, so she would have already been introduced in a film industry already, but she will take on more work and work really hard to pay their way.

SaiS

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Sorry guys, I'm apologising, I went into link overload with you guys just now, because i was away for that last few hours from my computer, and all of you said the following, no RK will be the one to introduce Madhu. I was away from my computer and could see you all telling me this on my phone...LOL, so I was absolutely dying to say then I know I know I know, I said it 2 days ago, even yesterday I said it to hifzaa and Neelam in my thread.

I hope you forgive me for the link overload. LOLEmbarrassed
blackout Senior Member
blackout
blackout

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Nice

.Nafisa.

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RKlovesMadhu

Nice

Thanks.
Chirpychicklet IF-Sizzlerz
Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Indeed a good one ...Reason of Madhu's entry has to be RK else there is no reason why she or anyone would suggest her to enter movies as her family dont see her as heroine material 

.Nafisa.

-StephinesS- IF-Stunnerz
-StephinesS-
-StephinesS-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Nice thinking.. :D

.Nafisa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index