Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Prediction: RK's life Madhu's entry into films (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I'm thinking RK will be injured during the time he is saving her from Balraj. 

Some spinal vertebrae or back injury (that will take time to recover but spinal cord not severed) and can't walk...Imagine the consequences of that, he can't work, he has hospital bills, physiotherapy also their own living costs, above all his mind, he won't want Madhu to stay with him out of guilt, he wants her to leave him alone, but she stubbornly stays. Madhu will have to harden herself and enter the film industry as a result of that. But she won't be happy because her love RK is stuck at home living a half life. I think the journey of the show after the heroine track is going to be of Madhu being patient and taking a lot of abuse from him but making sure he does his physiotherapy and get him walking again and back to work, meanwhile for her, her career in films will be flourishing. 

Because RK will be injured in the process with Balraj, both him and Shamsher Malik will go to deal with Ballu and in the end it will be Shamsher Malik to kill off Balraj Chaudhury, after all same age group right, that's how it always was with films right...lol.

Nice prediction Nafz...I was thinking the same and even said this in one of my earlier posts that maybe something is gonna happen to RK, disable him to work and that is when Madhu will enter in films to take care of RK , his dreams and the house...
I had thought they would use this track to prove Madhu's love for RK, but now RK already knows why Madhu hesitated to go with him...
And with the entry of Ballu and him being behind Madhu's life, I think this sets the perfect stage for something like this to happen so that Madhu can enter into films later on...
But...I would not prefer the memory loss track...I want RK to be aware with a clear mind  about everything Madhu will do for him ( even if he will not like it ), so that later there will NEVER be any doubt in his mind whether she loves him or his status..., so that NO one will ever be able to poison RK's mind against Madhu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereSaiS.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction: RK's life Madhu's entry into films (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muksonline18

I think RK himself make her work in Films...he will help her florish in the industry and then I suppose story will take turn like movie 'Abhiman'...not exactly like Abhiman but similar.

But RK being so possesive abt Madhu...makes me wonder why he will make her a heroine...what does he want to achieve with that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS.Nafisa.

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
@Nafs_Sweetheart: Nyc prediction, but I don't want RK 2 b injured.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

But RK himself is gonna make her heroine

I mentioned before 2 days ago about Madhu doing RK's film, that he would introduce her into the film industry 

Here is the link:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3348029

My new prediction, here in this thread, is about Madhu having to "work hard" in films to pay their debts and living costs as RK is unable to do so, and then her film career flourishing, (only explaining madhu's career part). So she would have already had her introduction as first link above but here she is going to be the only bread winner, whilst before she joined only because RK wanted her. 

Also let me show you yesterday I was telling hifzaa and asking Neelam if Haqeeqat RK's film is for Madhu, and she said the current film his doing is Kalyanak, so perhaps Kalyanak is for Trishna but his upcoming film (which we know Madhu was reading the lines of when she was upset with RK for being rude to Malik, remember, he told her to read Haqeeqat's lines to him), also Trishna the first audition was for Haqeeqat which she failed, so I feel that role is going to be Madhu's debut, perhaps Kalyanak RK will give to Trishna, but to be honest guys, it's a bit weird for me for RK to act with his sister-in-law, doesn't feel right for them to be romancing...Dead, so I still think this current role also could be Madhu's. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

I think RK himself make her work in Films...he will help her florish in the industry and then I suppose story will take turn like movie 'Abhiman'...not exactly like Abhiman but similar.

I mentioned before 2 days ago about Madhu doing RK's film, that he would introduce her into the film industry 

My new prediction, here in this thread, is about Madhu having to "work hard" in films to pay their debts and living costs as RK is unable to do so, and then her film career flourishing, (only explaining madhu's career part). So she would have already had her introduction as first link above but here she is going to be the only bread winner, whilst before she joined only because RK wanted her. 

Also let me show you yesterday I was telling hifzaa and asking Neelam if Haqeeqat RK's film is for Madhu, and she said the current film his doing is Kalyanak, so perhaps Kalyanak is for Trishna but his upcoming film (which we know Madhu was reading the lines of when she was upset with RK for being rude to Malik, remember, he told her to read Haqeeqat's lines to him), also Trishna the first audition was for Haqeeqat which she failed, so I feel that role is going to be Madhu's debut, perhaps Kalyanak RK will give to Trishna, but to be honest guys, it's a bit weird for me for RK to act with his sister-in-law, doesn't feel right for them to be romancing...Dead, so I still think this current role also could be Madhu's. 

SaiS

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Nafs, I think RK himself will make Madhu join movies as a heroine in his movie

Hi Sarada,

Also let me show that yesterday I was telling hifzaa and asking Neelam if Haqeeqat RK's film is for Madhu, and she said the current film his doing is Kalyanak, so perhaps Kalyanak is for Trishna but his upcoming film (which we know Madhu was reading the lines of when she was upset with RK for being rude to Malik, remember, he told her to read Haqeeqat's lines to him), also Trishna the first audition was for Haqeeqat which she failed, so I feel that role is going to be Madhu's debut, perhaps Kalyanak RK will give to Trishna, but to be honest guys, it's a bit weird for me for RK to act with his sister-in-law, doesn't feel right for them to be romancing...Dead, so I still think this current role also could be Madhu's. 

SaiS

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

But RK being so possesive abt Madhu...makes me wonder why he will make her a heroine...what does he want to achieve with that

Hi Esha, it could be because he is missing her, when she is not with him, he wants her with him 24/7, the way he spoke on the set in yesterday's episode he wanted that actress to have Madhu's name or find another actress, I feel he is obsessed with Madhu but he loves her and needs her with him constantly to support him, just as he was using alcohol before to support him and face life. As she will be acting opposite him alone he might introduce her in a film soon.

SaiS

BloodyHypocrite

IF-Rockerz

BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
bt cv ka varosha nahi 

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.