Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I'm thinking RK will be injured during the time he is saving her from Balraj. 

Some spinal vertebrae or back injury (that will take time to recover but spinal cord not severed) and can't walk...Imagine the consequences of that, he can't work, he has hospital bills, physiotherapy also their own living costs, above all his mind, he won't want Madhu to stay with him out of guilt, he wants her to leave him alone, but she stubbornly stays. Madhu will have to harden herself and enter the film industry as a result of that. But she won't be happy because her love RK is stuck at home living a half life. I think the journey of the show after the heroine track is going to be of Madhu being patient and taking a lot of abuse from him but making sure he does his physiotherapy and get him walking again and back to work, meanwhile for her, her career in films will be flourishing. 

Because RK will be injured in the process with Balraj, both him and Shamsher Malik will go to deal with Ballu and in the end it will be Shamsher Malik to kill off Balraj Chaudhury, after all same age group right, that's how it always was with films right...lol.

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 18 December 2012 at 4:13pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

razzshanmanjufiguereishitamoreMadhubala_AliAlmondajayagirikumariPrarthna.BNR_786SiMi81nai1311_yspglamdoll12gauranitaixXxNoreen786xXxChaudhrytmvaani21aan-rishanamunir_chesung_CheckmateIWinafghangirleshasrk_Darling_-Ratzz-NANDY_BRU-Aswathy-maankigeet4ever_lehar_HiddlestonedDrashtifan4evernehakaribaSaiSmemadkeenu_kk-brokensoul-suk19Neelam...BadtameezDil.Arnav90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction: RK's life Madhu's entry into films" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Naf this would be a good track  i would love it ,  as i said in  another thread  i would love to see rk losing his memory  he goes back 5 years to angry young man  madhu to go into films to make him remember she plays his heroine  n at the end  of  her finishing movie he drops her  but due to popular demand he  has to keep her as his heroine.  madhu will become his ishq n junoon off n on screen he has to battle his feelings  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeejayagirikumariNR_786rupa1939vaani21aan-rishxXxNoreen786xXxChaudhrytmCheckmateIWinSaiSDonnaHarvey.Nafisa.

nesrina

Groupbie

nesrina

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
that will be an amazing trak full of mixed feelings love guilt ego ...wow just the perfect recipe for mb and rk
god i wish that they didn it reconcile so quikly so we can see that but  think your idae is much betterClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nesrina

that will be an amazing trak full of mixed feelings love guilt ego ...wow just the perfect recipe for mb and rk
god i wish that they didn it reconcile so quikly so we can see that but  think your idae is much betterClap

Thank you Smile

vaani21SaiS

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Some spinal vertebrae or back injury (that will take time to recover but spinal cord not severed) and can't walk...Imagine the consequences of that, he can't work, he has hospital bills, physiotherapy also their own living costs, above all his mind, he won't want Madhu to stay with him out of guilt, he wants her to leave him alone, but she stubbornly stays. Madhu will have to harden herself and enter the film industry as a result of that. But she won't be happy because her love RK is stuck at home living a half life. I think the journey of the show after the heroine track is going to be of Madhu being patient and taking a lot of abuse from him but making sure he does his physiotherapy and get him walking again and back to work, meanwhile for her, her career in films will be flourishing. 

Because RK will be injured in the process with Balraj, both him and Shamsher Malik will go to deal with Ballu and in the end it will be Shamsher Malik to kill off Balraj Chaudhury, after all same age group right, that's how it always was with films right...lol.

Good prediction NafsThumbs Up, But Rk injuredUnhappy
Hmm, i think Rk will be the one to kill Balraj.

Edited by vaani21 - 19 December 2012 at 1:43am

SaiS.Nafisa.

glamdoll12

Goldie

glamdoll12

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Agree with you, was thinkg same to post but you posted it before me...nevermind...This will be an awesome track to watch, they will not be separate atleast

SaiS.Nafisa.

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Naf this would be a good track  i would love it ,  as i said in  another thread  i would love to see rk losing his memory  he goes back 5 years to angry young man  madhu to go into films to make him remember she plays his heroine  n at the end  of  her finishing movie he drops her  but due to popular demand he  has to keep her as his heroine.  madhu will become his ishq n junoon off n on screen he has to battle his feelings  

Even this is a good prediction sukThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19SaiS.Nafisa.

aan-rish

Goldie

aan-rish

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Nice prediction. But i dont want any harm on RK and Madhu. I cant see him paralysed or die or as an amnesia patient. It will be saaad Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteTommyRuthlessQueenSaiSZaYaHolicsuk19.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.