Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I'm going to focus on the parts that were interesting to me.

Ahem was just so nice when he dealt with Amana. I thought he was going to beat the douche into an orange pulp, but no. Only one danda on the legs, one kick on his shoulder and one threateningly throw of the danda to the ground and our boy was off to show us his running role. I think because Nazim is a health conscious dude, he must have liked all the running he did for this track. Okay, so the Amana is down and Ahem runs and those three douches follow him. I don't know what possessed Ahem to jump off the cliff. Did he think he was X-Men's Collossus? Made of unbreakable steel? Titanium, maybe? And he pretends to be dead, but there was one fault: he lifts his head and turns around. Too early. He shouldn't have done that. It would have saved him so much energy because all he did was run afterwards.

Then, Gopi keeps on hearing his voice. Poor girl! They are so much in love in a sort of spiritual way, I think. And she does look miserable.Cry  Jigar! Why you gotta be the wet rag and say that it's not possible for her to hear Ahem? Why? Ouch

Ahem is running. Aah, his running role. He is running. Wink The bus passes. My lord, I was cheering for him like I cheer for the NZ All Blacks at the Hong Kong Sevens! But no, the bus passes. Gopi doesn't turn her head. I was like "Turn your head a little more! Just a little!"

Then, those three douches are chasing after Ahem in colored phatphatiyas. Seriously, those colored Bhuj "scooties" ruined the impact of goons. When I think of gundas, I think of open Land Rovers. Not three-wheeled scooties, ok? Ahem is still glorifying the audience with his running role. I'm still cheering him on. Big smile

The bus driver! He should perhaps check his side mirrors, just in case there's a person running for his dear life. And Ahem falls. I was like "He's a goner!" But no, Ahem gets up and in the meantime, those douches have not made it to him in their rainbow scooties.

Gopi's labor pains start. Bacche hone ka dard.  I thought it hilarious that Jigar offered her water. Why is water the solution to fainting, dizziness, labor pains, panic attack, anxiety, etc etc? Kounsi medical book mein likha hai? Jigar asks for the hospital, which in this Bhuj desert, is obviously milo door. Gopi asks for the bus to stop and when she and Jigar are out, ittefaqan, Ahem is trying to get in. This time, Gopi turns her head all the way and sees her darling.

Union time pe, the douches get Ahem. I loved how Ahem curbed the "Amana Bhai" statement quickly. He is no Bhai! And and and, the pushing scene. It was like a scene from Sunny Deol's "Gadar", when he is escaping with his son from Amrish Puri's evil goons in the forest and in the dark. The push---poora He-man style! And Jigar helped! Awesomeness!Dancing

Gopi's being taken away to have her baby. I feared that she would deliver without an epidural. Dead She's so brave that it makes me jealous. Here, when I'm alone at home, I have the music on so that I don't hear any squeaks and stuff. There, she's having a baby with no medical assistance. ShockedThis whole scene reminded me of "Refugee", where Kareena delivers her baby in the desert. Women in all colors surrounded her just like they surrounded Gopi.

Ciao, Saathiyans! I'm here even when I'm not. Clown

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasadmunnihyderabad-nilani--Archana-amalazizANJ4Justlikethat1XarinaNazimKiDewaniDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My lovelist 12/18/2012" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
ROFL Rainbow scooties.. That was hilarious.

I could also see some people sitting with more of those vehicles in the background as the goons chased AhemLOL

It was a bollywood style episode with lots of punches and macho man dialogues. Loved Ahem saying "what Bhai? He is our enemyAngry" to Jigar.

The best part was how Ahem helped Jigar and Jigar helped Ahem keeping the goons offSmile The brothers do love each other very much and it is pretty obvious the way they compliment each other.

Question is, did the police just arrest Aman and his gang and leave? They have a woman giving birth in the middle of a desert and they just leave?Shocked that is just amazingClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-delsiamalazizChacchaANJ4XarinaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Rachna the way u cheering Ahemji..i was wxctually doing that same..my mom dad was Shocked after heard my yelling on when Ahem hit on Aman's legs i want he hit on his head D'oh or only one hit then Ahemji run away... Scenod time im yelling when Ahem jhumped in to cliff this yelling for scary one Ouch or than i yell when he get his head up n trun D'oh or Ahemji pakrege Ouch and then im litterlly screaming while he running running and running or trying to catch the bus but every time he failed Confused or when in last finally he catch the bus so Gopi yelling comes or stop on right his place Day Dreamingawww!!

or im full to cheering Jihem during fighing...with all taaliyan seetiyan Party my each seeti on Ahemji's each punch Tongue or my Taaliyan for Jihem both was tiriffic Clap im throughout enjoye the episode... Big smile

Naz Day Dreaming was incredible as always with his brilliant expressions and killing anger Blushing

Edited by -GiNa- - 18 December 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-amalazizChacchaANJ4Justlikethat1Xarina

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

ROFL Rainbow scooties.. That was hilarious.

I could also see some people sitting with more of those vehicles in the background as the goons chased AhemLOL

It was a bollywood style episode with lots of punches and macho man dialogues. Loved Ahem saying "what Bhai? He is our enemyAngry" to Jigar.

The best part was how Ahem helped Jigar and Jigar helped Ahem keeping the goons offSmile The brothers do love each other very much and it is pretty obvious the way they compliment each other.

Question is, did the police just arrest Aman and his gang and leave? They have a woman giving birth in the middle of a desert and they just leave?Shocked that is just amazingClap

LOL They must have the low self-esteemed goons to have compromised with a rainbow scooties. Did they have guns? I didn't see any, but I'm just surprised that the goons who were aiming to snipe Gopi didn't have guns with them as they chased Ahem. Ouch Maybe I'm mistaken.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-ANJ4

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Rachna the way u cheering Ahemji..i was wxctually doing that same..my mom dad was Shocked after heard my yelling on when Ahem hit on Aman's legs i want he hit on his head D'oh or only one hit then Ahemji run away... Scenod time im yelling when Ahem jhumped in to cliff this yelling for scary one Ouch or than i yell when he get his head up n trun D'oh or Ahemji pakrege Ouch and then im litterlly screaming while he running running and running or trying to catch the bus but every time he failed Confused or when in last finally he catch the bus so Gopi yelling comes or stop on right his place Day Dreamingawww!!

or im full to cheering Jihem during fighing...with all taaliyan seetiyan Party my each seeti on Ahemji's each punch Tongue or my Taaliyan for Jihem both was tiriffic Clap im throughout enjoye the episode... Big smile

Naz Day Dreaming was incredible as always with his brilliant expressions and killing anger Blushing
 LOL Even I thought Ahem was gonna beat him into nothing, but I guess he didn't want to kill Amana and probably wants the cops to deal with him instead. Gosh, how effortlessly he jumped off the cliff---kya confident tha Wink...as if he knew he was gonna make it alive...LOL

I was cheering JiHem too when they were pushing the goonda bhai's away and how sad was it that the bus driver or anyone else from the bus didn't come to assist them? I hope tomorrow is just as entertaining. Embarrassed

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
OMG Rachna .. this is one of the best takes on the episode.. i was thinking on the same lines watching it

Maaann, Ahem survived after a fall in the canyon Shocked though not as deep as grand canyon.. but still he is a man of titanium

and his running .. i was cheering him lol.. come on Ahem.. come on 

and Bus driver.. shayad rear view mirror kay bhaare mein bhool gaya as there is no traffic milo door so he gave up on looking into the rear view mirror lol

and ROFL rainbow scooties .. classic one Rachna .. i loved it.. but it lessend the impact of the villains.. 

and the fight total sunny deal movies ... and Modi brothers . were fantastic ...in the fight sequence.. BTW where is jigar's jacket .. it was so gorgeous .. hope they take it to rajkot

and yes who the hell gave brain to men .. whatever be the problem .. water is the solution... when i complain a cramp or a headache.. my husband is ready with W.A.T.E,R ..labour pain mein water Shocked..  

great take on the episode rachna.. very much lighter and needed for me Hug

at the end of it a full on climax to a typical bollywood film 

-nilani-Chaccha

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Fabulous take on the episode Rucha Clap
i want to mention it that you told it was hilarious to give water at the time of labour pain but you just think of Jigar he is a man first time with the pregnant lady he dint not even see the delivery pain befor his mind blocked i loved that too with the state of confusion
Ahem was hiting Aman legs not his head too to din't like i want him to hit his head but our Ahemji is Gopi's husband who ill think of others even they are enemies so he left with his legs but later once he saw Gopi with lot of worries he can't able to hold back punch Aman severly countiounsly saying hthat he ill he ill wat a punch

-nilani-Chaccha

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Your post is better than the actual scene ...  loved reading it ...  thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaccha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.