Pavitra Rishta

Arvi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sitz

Groupbie

sitz

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Do you think in tomorrows episode that Arvi will confide in each other?

Will Arjun telll Purvi how unhappy he is with Ovi?

Will they admit that they both still love and miss eachother?

Will Purvi tell Arjun that she is having his baby? Will Arjun realise that it could be his baby?

Will they show how both Arjun and Purvi have spent the last six months and how things happened like how Puriv met Onir and how Arjun and Ovis relationship changed?

Sooo many questions and im so confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyKSGlover101-LiveLaughLove-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arvi" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I dont think any of these may happen tomorrow even though I want them too.. We may get flashbacks but I dont think they will confide in each other since Onir is also there...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyManoshonoashfaque2012

manny136

Goldie

manny136

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I think onir wont know the truth about arvi yet but ovi is the only one who would blab coz once arjun n archana figure out the baby's paternity they might not say anything.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.