Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF: Broken (Last Part: Chapter 25 - Unbroken) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 27

bharo

Goldie

bharo

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Awesome update    Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Broken (Last Part: Chapter 25 - Unbroken) (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palzs

Goldie

palzs

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
wonderful update...waiting for the next partSmile

keerthi93

keerthi93

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Awesome...Keep going...can't wait for the next one...

Sarim.fatmi

IF-Dazzler

Sarim.fatmi

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
awsome  pls keep goin

teekay

teekay

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thank you people for reading. I still continue to be haunted by the story in my head and I keep stealing time from work to update. One question - there is a way for me to end this in 2-3 more chapters, and the original story I have in my head will probably take I don't know 8-9 more chapters because there're lots of loose ends and lots of things I want to happen "properly". I can take either route because my "need to write" can be sufficed by the shorter version and I can live with the remaining in my head or write on a private blog.
Don't want to make this boring - don't know if it already feels that way for some of you because the actual show will obviously soon be in a very different place. 
So, am confused. Thoughts?

Edited by teekay - 20 December 2012 at 1:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173rainbowgirl-Hima-

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teekay

Thank you people for reading. I still continue to be haunted by the story in my head and I keep stealing time from work to update. One question - there is a way for me to end this in 2-3 more chapters, and the original story I have in my head will probably take I don't know 8-9 more chapters because there're lots of loose ends and lots of things I want to happen "properly". I can take either route because my "need to write" can be sufficed by the shorter version and I can live with the remaining in my head or write on a private blog.
Don't want to make this boring - don't know if it already feels that way for some of you because the actual show will obviously soon be in a very different place. 
Continue with original version i would suggest!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima-

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teekay

Hey Teekay ( addressing by ur user name since I dont know ur real name..hope u wont mind)

I will suggest you to go by ur original story..I am sure it will be anytime better than the original story...U r doing a gr8  job than these so called professional writers who get paid for dishing out this nonsense..

Having said that..eagerly waiting for ur next update..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Teekay, have no words to write after reading the latest chapters Smile its just simple & nicely penned Thumbs Up

Please continue with your original idea, there is no rush to end it in a hurried way Smile looking forward to your next chapter Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teekaysavariya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top