Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF: Broken (Last Part: Chapter 25 - Unbroken) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

bharo

Goldie

bharo

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Wow nice update dear wish the show go in this way. Pls continue waiting for the update. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teekay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Broken (Last Part: Chapter 25 - Unbroken) (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanasinal

sanasinal

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Again awesum,pls tpdate soon

palzs

Goldie

palzs

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
plzz udate soon  ...eagerly waiting Day Dreaming

savariya

savariya

Goldie

savariya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Eagerly Waiting For Next Part Day Dreaming

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
awesome update once again

very emotional and touching

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
awesome update teekay...Hug

good twist...vikram opened his mouth..cant wait for next part chapter..pls update soon...

teekay

teekay

teekay

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Part 7

Dr Disha who was in the taxi with Kunal as it sped towards the hospital was panicking. Sidhi hadn't responded to any medication and her pulse was really low. 
"I don't know why she is not responding. I gave her a very strong injection. Did she eat anything this morning?"
The question startled Kunal. He wondered when was the last time he saw Sidhi eat? He hadn't even seen her in the home during family mealtimes. Where did Sidhi disappear?
The empty second plate from last night started floating in front of his eyes.
"Sh..she...she didn't wake up this morning" Kunal stammered.
"And you went to work without checking on her. What kind of a husband are you Mr Chopra?" Dr Disha chided. Just then they reached the hospital and Dr Disha led them through the ER, getting Sidhi admitted, and briefing the doctors on duty about her condition. 

As Kunal waited outside, a wave of guilt and fear overtook him. Had his ego and his anger turned him so inhuman?
"Itna to koi servants ka bhi khayal rakh leta hai" the doctor had said. 
He hated Sidhi, but he also loved Sidhi. How could he have let this happen? 

He looked at his kids, who had just reached the spot, huddled with Seema. What face would he show them if their mom died today because their father hated her so much he didn't notice when she died?

Dr Disha emerged from the room. 
Kunal and Vikram: How is she doctor?
Dr Disha: Look I don't know. This has complicated beyond me. I have briefed the doctors here. We've put her on IV and are doing everything we can to control her situation. we don't even know what's causing this. But it's clear she has been unconscious like this for at least 12-14 hours which means there's a real risk she can slip into a coma if she doesn't improve in the next two hours. I am surprised you all including her allowed things to get so bad.

Tears welled up in Kunal's eyes. He had been living without Sidhi for so many years, and yet, he couldn't imagine life without Sidhi. The paradox of the situation startled him as well. Why was Sidhi doing this to herself? She didn't even have to live in that home. She could just leave and lead the luxurious lifestyle she always wanted. And what if...what if...the one percent chance that what she had been saying was true? What if she really didn't betray him for selfishness but to protect him and his children? What if all that she'd said at the Karjat station about the deal with Richa was really true - I mean he'd already caught several lies of Richa, esp around his children, but if Sidhi was 100% true...and what if what she said about the marriage with Abhay... The horror of that possibility, of the implications if that was true, sent a shiver down Kunal's spine. So much that he had to force himself to stop thinking that way because it was too scary and shameful for him, and focus on the present. For now.

Seeing his state, Seema and Vikram walked up to him.

Seema: Don't beat yourself up Kunal bhaiya. It's not our fault she has fever.
Kunal: But it's our fault she is in this state - no matter how much we hate her, she lives in our home and nobody bothered to check if she was dead or alive. She has been lying like this all day and we didn't even know. If Anand hadn't gone in to check...
Seema: Don't worry bhaiya, nothing will happen. Sidhi is strong. I will go sit with the kids, they look extremely frightened right now.
Vikram: Seema di is right. Sidhi is strong. She survived years in jail for a crime she didn't commit. She won't give up so easily. That Rohit fell off the cliff in front of my own eyes while Sidhi and I were trying to save him and bring to court, but that Richa...Khair, point is, even in those circumstances, running away from goons who were trying to kill us, Sidhi didn't give up. A fever wouldn't beat her.
Kunal: You were there? Rohit died in front of you.
Vikram: Yeah, both me and Raveena were there. When Sidhi found out Rohit was alive, we were trying to bring him to court and save you, but Richa found out and...
Kunal: Why did you not tell me all this in nine years?!
Vikram: I thought you knew. Besides what was the point. Sidhi turned a traitor and cut a deal with Thakral to prosecute you. She openly called you the murderer in the court. Thanks to Gaurav bhaiya you got saved and she herself got trapped in her lie...
Kunal: She cut a deal which led her to being hated by her family and live in prison for nine years...

Before Kunal could complete his thought, he saw Abhay walking towards CA. Seeing him brought memories of Abhay-sidhi marriage back to Kunal and it jolted him like a stab. He went towards Abhay, who was by now hugging and consoling CA.
Kunal: What are you doing here?
Abhay: CA told me that Sidhi is in the hospital. How is she? What did you do to my wife?
Kunal (raging in anger): she's not your wife! ... (pause) She's not your wife! At least not for the next six months, when you can marry her again if you want. And she's fine. You don't need to worry.
Abhay: I have every right to worry and be here. My son is so disturbed.
Kunal: He is not your son. 
Listening to this, abhay is startled. He wants to hit Kunal and take CA away and leave, but he holds himself back. Kunal notices him looking at CA in a weird way.
Abhay: Look Kunal, I know you're disturbed right now, so I will leave. Just take care of CA and let me know if everything is fine.

Abhay left, talking to himself - I wish Sidhi dies, she's my biggest obstacle towards getting my son back. Kunal can't even take care of himself and one son. I just want sidhi to die today.

CA walked up towards Kunal, hugging him - sorry papa. I did not want to hurt you or make your angry. I just got scared when you were not picking phone so I called Abhay uncle. He called 20 mins back so I told him we're coming to this hospital. I am sorry. Mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai. Mom...
Kunal hugged CA tight - It's all right beta. Don't worry. Nothing will happen to your mom. I am here. Trust me.

Even when Kunal was saying those words, his own confidence was shaken. Seeing Abhay had reminded him of all the heartbreak Sidhi had given him. It was also a rude reminder that Sidhi was no longer his and he had no business worrying for her like this. Except...except...except she meant something to the kids and those kids were her world.

Kunal was snapped out of the confusion by a couple of doctors calling Kunal inside in Sidhi's room.
Doctor: Mr Kunal, patient Sidhi is your wife?
Kunal: Yes. How is she?
Doctor: She is still not out of danger and we've done some tests and we're waiting for the results to come out so we know how to treat her. But, well I just wanted to inform you to not go anywhere till the police comes. We've already informed them.
Kunal: Police, why?
Doctor: Well, because of this.

The doctor pointed towards Sidhi, and what he saw shocked Kunal.

Precap:
Kunal set beside Sidhi, holding her hand.CA was holding the other hand, while BA was trying to massage Sidhi's feet. Any number of emotions ran through Kunal's head. He just didn't know what to think and what to feel. He looked at Sidhi, and his entire life flashed in front of his eyes. He still hated her. He still loved her.
He really did not know what to believe at this point.

Suddenly he felt Sidhi stir a little.
"Kunal..."she faintly said in her stupor. She still hadn't woken up, but her breathing had definitely picked up pace.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sinalfan1funkyminnierekha88san_aishniharikasinalsanasinalsavariyabharopalzsparadigmchitsssGayathri_MSK--AiSha--rsk16KyaRe....Pradsrainbowgirl-Hima-karthi173

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
awesome update..ClapClap

I wish the show also should proceed in this way...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top