Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 490

Olive_Rose

IF-Dazzler

Olive_Rose

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
My heart goes out to that young lady and her family at this time and I cannot even start to imagine how she must be feeling right now. You know at times I think  men forget that they got their names from a woman, came from a woman and most were raised by women. I for all the gold in world don't understand why  they will then turn around and abuse and rape a woman. Rapists deserve no pardon or forgiveness as far as I'm concerned. It is a disgusting and one of the vilest of crimes committed against women. I am sure the driver of that bus knew what was happening on his bus; and that being said he is as guilty as the rapists!! May God have mercy on their wretched souls because I'm sure the law won't and so it should be.

Edited by Olive_Rose - 18 December 2012 at 6:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

twilight_dawnkeerthibsweetgirl_27myriammarzia..DamonCrazy..applesauce.ttrocks.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

There is nothing INCREDIBLE about a country,Where women are facing worst crimes.Politicians can do nothing more than give out filmy dramatic speech.I feel ashamed of being an Indian.This isnt about Delhi anymore..the fact that such brutual crimes happen is shameful to whole country.Womens in rest part of country too go through sexual harassment be it public transport or workplace or public places..and such cases happen and go ..and be statistics for rest!BUT THERE IS NO ACTION!Its beyond disgusting now.Its painful,hair raising to hear and read such brutual thing happened to that girl.I hope she recovers from it,and those criminals should be hanged inpublic!

There is need for strong social change.The rapist should be made guilty and NOT the victim.Otherwise iss desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta..Sad,but true!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl_27myriamAfflicteDsmartcThe.Patthaaka...DamonCrazy.....Tanu...ttrocks.shinchan.

PepsiGirl101

IF-Rockerz

PepsiGirl101

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Reading this right now, my heart is ripping.

Is there any hope for humanity left?...

Would they do something like this to their mother? Their sister? Their wife?

I'm beyond disgusted.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..ttrocks

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
This news disturbed me
Poor girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I can't believe that in this day and age rape is blamed on the woman.
What woman wants to be overpowered and violated repeatedly by pigs? How in the world did she bring this upon herself?

This view needs to change. These boys should be made an example of. India should see what happens to pigs who think they are above women and can treat them any way that they like.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamAfflicteDmunnihyderabadlovely_lady..DamonCrazy..ttrocks.shinchan.

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
this is really sad...i have no idea why the public doesn't say anything when they see a women being raped, its very sad.
and why si the girl always blamed for rape...its disgusting how low minded some people are

seriously people need to do something major about this issue, whenever i go to india delhi is where i stay and i seriously don't wnat to feel unsafe while i go there

..DamonCrazy..ttrocks

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I wish they.sentence death to four rapists

keerthib..DamonCrazy..

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Whats happening to India???  Its not just Delhi.. Its all over India...  

Everyday. I get to hear one such news.. A girl raped, A girl thrashed, etc etc...
 There is no single day when I can say I have not read such newsOuch

Whats wrong with people here??? I mean the RapistsAngry  Why such downgraded mentality/???\

Answer lies within... !!!  Weak laws, Politicians, and we as society.. are responsible for this..

Weak laws.. caz Victims get justice after many years, Politicians caz.. they dont stand up and if their relative is involved../.. then relative gets bailed.. They are selfish in every sense!!

Soiciety caz,, If such thing happens.. the society blames girls!! nd We girls are regarded as weaker sections of society..   Why????!!!!

in 2011, there were over 2 lakhs FIRs registered of rape cases in Delhi!!

It has been happening since long.. Till now Govt was sleeping . why?????
Does Govt need more rapes so that Laws can be more strict????Angry

Im worried abt that girl more... Its not just physical trauma... More than that its mental trauma that a girl goes through!!! why cant Govt unstand this thing!! Why Justice is delayed?? Why not strict laws against rapists??

Nd u knw wht will happen.. after 3-4 days this no one will talk about it.. and it will be over!!!

Politicians and Authorities only know how to assure and give baseless promises..Angry. Nothing will happen.. unless Govt wakes up and implement what they say! Unless strict actions are taken!

Till then.. we have to be with each otherSmile

Edited by -Prashu- - 18 December 2012 at 7:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl_27myriamAfflicteDapplenpeachesRehanism..DamonCrazy..-Chandramukhi-ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top