Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 476)

Post Reply New Post

Page 476 of 490

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Have justice been served to the victim yet or no?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 476)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Harjas-

we are talking about desi cntryies right? how can this desi contryies ever being Justice Angryfor a poor girlOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Boss.

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AaShiQui24Ever

Originally posted by -Harjas-

we are talking about desi cntryies right? how can this desi contryies ever being Justice Angryfor a poor girlOuch

Thats true. All the hype goes out once the people gets a new topic to gossip about. I cannot begin to imagine the pain of the deceased's family. Her soul is in better place now, this world did not deserve her.

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -niti-

Read in a  newspaper 2 days back 
A  13 year old girl from a  town near coimbatore was  raped 
She was   taken by a man who told that he would drop her at home from school  . She was  kept in his room for 2 days and raped  

And then she was taken to banglore and  raped there for  two months  . He had to come back with her to Tamil Nadu for borrowing money and was caught there  . 

Poor girl , she is  of my age  Cry

Jeez! Thats terrible! I cannot fathom the amount of pain the young girl must've went through. It infuriates me to know that the sacred country like india, where so many respectable people were born, the country's long standing culture and religion, is all going down the drain with people committing such sick and unbelievably sadistic crimes. The country which was previously home for the hospitality, is now tarnished. Its dangerous to even visit my country now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25..N3rDyM0R0N..--Saina--Anoshka-the-Gem

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Photojournalist gangraped in Mumbai

The incident happened at around 8 pm on Thursday near Shakti Mills in Lower Parel when the 23-year-old woman, working with an English magazine, was on an assignment

Mumbai: In a ghastly incident, a woman photojournalist was allegedly gangraped by five men in Parel area in central Mumbai on Thursday night, police said. The incident took place at around 8 p.m. near Shakti Mills in Lower Parel area when the 23-year-old woman, working with an English magazine, was on an assignment, doing a story on €˜chawl€™, they said. She was accompanied by a male friend. Drawing a similarity with the infamous December 16 gangrape case in Delhi, the men tied up the victim€™s friend and raped the woman.

The victim has been admitted to Jaslok Hospital. Preliminary reports suggested that she has sustained multiple internal injuries, police said. Dr Taran Gyanchandani, acting CEO of the hospital, said, €œWe are doing the needful...she is under strict observation. At the moment we can€™t say anything.€ A gangrape case has been registered in N M Joshi Marg police station.

The statement of the victim€™s friend has been recorded and sketches of the culprits are being prepared, police said. They claimed the victim has identified two of the accused by their names. The girl told police that two of them were calling each other as Rupesh and Sajid, they said, adding that some drug addicts have been picked up from the area for questioning.

Meanwhile, Maharashtra Home Minister R.R. Patil visited the victim at Jaslok hospital. €œThis is a very serious matter. We have taken note of it. The accused will be arrested soon,€ Mr. Patil told reporters outside the hospital.

He said Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh has been directed to ensure that the culprits are arrested soon.In a statement given to police, the girl said the five goons were present in the Shakti Mills compound. They started making lewd remarks and harassed her. When her friend intervened, two of them assaulted him. Three others took the woman inside the dilapidated structure and raped her.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
another one? wow truly incredible india

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Seriously SICK!!!!

These criminals with habituated sexual thinking creeps need to be exposed and bring awareness that they will be shown publicy this way to all. They should in fact give the name,address and pictures of all family too so whole world knows who raise such brats/pervs/rapists. Only way to stop this for all men to learn to respect women. No matter how sexed they are in mind and criminal in thinking they wouldnt do this to their own mother right. Sameway all men need to learn to keep away from women having bad intent to derive pleasure!!!! Only b******s can think such way.

Most criminals are insensitive, cruel, animalistic thinking and habituated to bad behaviours.

@srahs mention 100% agree "These sick mens everywhere around the world should be hanged till death. They should be shot openly".

Edited by DiviNitya - 23 August 2013 at 9:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

D3_4life

Dazee

Goldie

Dazee

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
very sad shameful day again...8 months later again the same thing and probably every day in between.
when will be learn when will our politicians  wake up and do something about this scourge...sick of their vacuous self serving empty statements.  Shame on them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdbD3_4life

Post Reply New Post

Go to top