Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 470)

Post Reply New Post

Page 470 of 490

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Before Doing this act men should realize what if someone did this to their relatives (Mother or sister) would they still say it's the girl's fault Angry
Then they'll just blame society. They'll be like society teaches men these acts.
Damn with the stupid society...Until people's thinking doesn't change we arent getting anywhere

Exactly. First people's thinking needs to change, then society will automatically change.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 470)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I am very happy the bus driver deserved dying
I wish those goons r also tortured to death

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

RAM SINGH HANGED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF THE TORTURE HE AND OTHER 5 RAPISTS FACED FROM THE TIHAAR JAIL INMATES. IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL. ESCAPING BY SUICIDE IS NOTHING OF A PRICE TO BE PAID FOR WHAT OUR NIRBHAYA FACED. I FEEL SICK.

Why do you feel sick? He was tortured and killed by other jail inmates, thats what he deserved! He tortured and killed an innocent girl and got punished by the same method!
The juvenile will also die "under myserious circumstances" after he gets out of juvenile prison. Theres no doubt abt that! 
As for the other 4, they better admit their crimes and accept jail term, otherwise they also will go the same way that their gang-leader did! 
well i think suiciding is an escape to run away from the price he deserved cause killing himself is nothing compared to the unbearable torture nirbhaya faced which is worse than death forget self inflicted death. Ouch

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged

<font color="#0099ff">RAM SINGH HANGED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF THE TORTURE HE AND OTHER 5 RAPISTS FACED FROM THE TIHAAR JAIL INMATES. IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL. ESCAPING BY SUICIDE IS NOTHING OF A PRICE TO BE PAID FOR WHAT OUR NIRBHAYA FACED. I FEEL SICK.</font>

Why do you feel sick? He was tortured and killed by other jail inmates, thats what he deserved! He tortured and killed an innocent girl and got punished by the same method!
The juvenile will also die "under myserious circumstances" after he gets out of juvenile prison. Theres no doubt abt that!
As for the other 4, they better admit their crimes and accept jail term, otherwise they also will go the same way that their gang-leader did!
<font color="#0099ff"> well i think suiciding is an escape to run away from the price he deserved cause killing himself is nothing compared to the unbearable torture nirbhaya faced which is worse than death forget self inflicted death.Ouch</font>
exactly!!!!!!!
What poor nirbhaya faced was worse from what these men are facing
The kerela girl who was more brutally gang raped in 1970s said that she is glad that after the incident nirbhayacdied or she would have suffered like anything
Those men should be tortured
Burnt alive
Have limbs sliced off without any pain killers
Tirn into shreds by wild animals
Or something even worse

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003.AbhIyalicious.

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

RAM SINGH HANGED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF THE TORTURE HE AND OTHER 5 RAPISTS FACED FROM THE TIHAAR JAIL INMATES. IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL. ESCAPING BY SUICIDE IS NOTHING OF A PRICE TO BE PAID FOR WHAT OUR NIRBHAYA FACED. I FEEL SICK.

well i think suiciding is an escape to run away from the price he deserved cause killing himself is nothing compared to the unbearable torture nirbhaya faced which is worse than death forget self inflicted death. Ouch

are u sure he died

..N3rDyM0R0N..

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Well, thats the point Im trying to make! He WAS KILLED by the other jail inmates, the other 3 prisoners in his cell most probably hanged him! He couldnt have hanged himself from a 10 feet high window grill by just standing on a bucket! He wasnt that tall!
 Im just glad hes dead! Because the Indian courts would have just dragged his case and in the end, probably he would not get death sentence which he deserved! 
I hope the other 5 rapists are also killed in jail...which is why they are so scared and asking judge to shift them to other prisons. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003.AbhIyalicious.FreshDaisy

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiG

are u sure he died

YES ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS.

Srishti.

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
It    would be  awesome   if  he had got  killed by the other  prisioners   Clap

If not the  law , the  people  must punish  Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.RatiG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top