Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 452)

Post Reply New Post

Page 452 of 490

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
i just dont agre with justice verma committee decision regarding the punishment for accused..the committee has also declined about chemical castration...i really verymuch upset and feel like crying...wht justice we would give to her who lost her life for the criminals...hanging them or chemical castration should be the punishment for this heronious crime...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 452)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasri

IF-Dazzler

yasri

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I just want to ask now according to the new law, person who rape then kill the victim will get the same punishment of another person who rape, torture then kill the victim?!!

Does this sounds fair?!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6

seraal

seraal

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
...yes,,,,,,dont find fault find remedy...how wise it is!

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

NO death penalty for Rapists ..
Zeenews Bureau

New Delhi: The Justice JS Verma Committee, which on Wednesday made several recommendations and amendments to laws relating to crimes against women, did not approve a death penalty for rape offences.Angry

The three-member panel, which submitted its report to the Home Ministry, declined to recommend a death penalty for rapists, saying the existing laws were enough to deal with such offences though amendments were needed.

He said the committee received suggestions not only from within India but also from outside the country. Among the contributors were professors from the Oxford and Harvard Universities, a judge from Australia and the Chief Justice of the Canadian Supreme Court.

No death penalty for rapists: Justice Verma
T

There are at least a million Lawyers against rapists in India alone and Mr Justice Verma decided to take an advice from Canada, Australia, Oxford and Harvard and in all cases of course we know. Lawyers go to Harvard and Oxford to learn how to defend criminals. And of course the supreme court of Canada and Australia will say no when there is no death penalty in Canada or Australia. And if you want Indians to listen to them first make sure all of the rapists are actually from Canada, Australia and educated in Harvard and Oxford.  Notable if that had been the case we would not be here in the first place. Because the Harvard and Oxford graduates know better then going and raping a female in the middle of the road because then they would be expelled from the university and their degrees would be revoked.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna15yasri.Boss.kholita.rumki.Fair-n-luvlypallavi25Chandani_C

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hang dose morons to death

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
she is a girl so obviously they won't give her justice!!!

disgustingDead

seraal

seraal

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bambi003

she is a girl so obviously they won't give her justice!!!

disgustingDead
...no...bcs they r not influential...

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
R.I.P.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top