Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 450)

Post Reply New Post

Page 450 of 490

umar2k13

umar2k13

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
damn this kind of human brutality. bas***ds.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 450)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
is there are news when they will give punishment to rapists ??

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
nothing changed in this whole month

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
No, i think something definately changed after last month. I know the crimes against the women did not stop, but surely the public mindset has changed regurding those incident. Otherwise, we would've gone to the lines of asaraam baapu, mohan bhagawat, etc. But, insted of blaming that victim we ware protesting the violence she ware put through, we ware supporting her. But, i also think candle marches are not going to solve anything. We have to teach those dogs who abuse women a lesson, a hard lesson that they can not forget. Women are to be respected even if she is not a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother. A real man is not the one who dominates a woman but the one who respects her.

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Talking abt punishing ...read this article ...
they have the guts to ask for the trail to be shifted out of Delhi ...

Delhi gang-rape case: SC to hear plea to shift trial

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court said that it would hear on Wednesday a petition by one of the accused in the December 16 gang-rape seeking the transfer of the trial outside Delhi. 

Accused Mukesh sought the shifting of the case to Mathura in Uttar Pradesh or any other state, as he apprehended he would not get free and fair trial in the city. 

Earlier on Monday, the Supreme Court had said it would hear the petition on Tuesday but could not take up the matter due to lack of time. The case came before it on Tuesday just before the lunch break, so it was not able to take it up. 

An apex court bench of Chief Justice Altamas Kabir, Justice J Chelameswar and Justice Vikramajit Sen directed the listing of the matter on Wednesday. 

The trial in the case commenced in a fast track court in Saket in south Delhi on Monday. 

The petition said that Mukesh did not expect a free and fair trial in Delhi as the judiciary was under tremendous pressure because of personal interest shown by chief minister Sheila Dikshit and others. 

Besides the public pressure and unending public agitations over the incident, the petition drew the apex court's attention to some of the statements made by the serving and retired judges of the higher judiciary who sought changes in the law for an expeditious trial of rape accused. 

The petition said the attitude of police and jail authorities was totally biased against the petitioner. 

Ram Singh, Mukesh, Pawan Gupta, Vinay Sharma and Akshay Thakur were charged with gang-raping and brutally assaulting a 23-year-old woman in a moving bus Dec 16. The victim died in aSingapore hospital December 29. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Do not worry guys, even if the trial shifts, they won't get the so called "free and fair" justice. They will be punished for sure for what they did to to that girl. But there is one small sadness, her wish to burn those inhuman creatures will be unfullfilled.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I wish they would hurry up and make these mustards suffer!!

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
can some1 please tell me what happened to those bas***ds??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seraalluv_winchesters

Post Reply New Post

Go to top