Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 448)

Post Reply New Post

Page 448 of 490

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

the youngster deserves same fate as others his crime was greater, and why have him released a few years later to become a biggar criminal?

women are not safe in the world with the likes of him roaming the street.

must be so hard for the family to live day in day out with still no decision about all the criminals of this case.

the nightmare will not go away for them EVER! . may god help them to find some peace after the  men get their punishment.

totally agree the youngster deserves same & worst punishment 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 448)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Indian gang rape suspect 'told police he attempted to kill victim and her friend so they would not be able to identify attackers'
Five men due to reappear in court today charged with the rape and murder
Suspect's solicitor dismisses statement to police and indicates a plea was not expected today

By
James Rush
PUBLISHED:

07:44, 14 January 2013

|
UPDATED:

09:29, 14 January 2013

A suspect in the fatal gang rape of a 23-year-old woman on a bus in Delhi allegedly told police he tried to kill the student and her companion after assaulting her so they would not be able to reveal their identity.
And in an attempt to destroy the evidence, Ram Singh reportedly told police they later cleaned the bus and burned the victims' clothes.
Singh said in a statement to police that he and his colleagues had set out on a joy ride in Delhi last month, intending to kidnap a woman, rape her and have a 'lot of fun'.

A Delhi police van believed to be transporting the five men accused in the Delhi gang rape leaving the city court in New Delhi, India on January 7. The men were due to reappear in court today.

Ram Singh the driver of the bus on which an Indian student was gang-raped and fatally beaten, featured three years ago on a TV show
The statement says Mr Singh started to consider the consequences after the assault, The Independent has reported.
According to the report, the statement reads: 'I said that if the girl survived, she would recognise us later.'
The statement then goes on to describe how he tried to kill the young woman.

More...
Six men in India arrested after ANOTHER brutal gang rape of a woman bus passenger
Mother of gang rape victim calls for accused to be hanged as she reveals daughter's death-bed wish for them to be 'burnt alive'
Five men charged with the rape and murder were due to reappear in court today.
A juvenile, said to be aged 17, has also been detained and is due to be dealt with by a separate tribunal, with the adults' case being heard by a fast-track court.
The attack left the woman so badly beaten she died two weeks later in hospital in Singapore.

Ravidas camp, the slum where four of the six accused by police in the Delhi gang rape case, reside. One of the suspects allegedly told police he tried to kill the student so she would be unable to identify her attackers, according to reports
Her brutal murder has sparked a furore throughout India, with mass demonstrations for women's rights and calls for tougher rape laws.
In an interview with The Sunday Telegraph, the mother of the young student has called for the men who murdered her daughter to be hanged.
She said: 'My soul will never know any rest if the men who tormented my daughter are not hanged.'
The 46-year-old also spoke of how her daughter, a physiotherapy student, whispered, while on her death bed, that she wanted them 'burnt alive'.

Indian protesters hold candles during a rally in New Delhi late December 29 following the death of the gang rape victim
Mr Singh's lawyer AK Anand last night said the men were not expected to make any plea when they appeared before the court today.
But he said they were seeking the release of various documents.
When asked about the statement his client gave, he said a confession was 'immaterial' in Indian law.
He said: 'No statement made in the presence of police has any value in the eyes of the law.'
Another lawyer, Manohar Lal Sharma, representing Mr Singh's brother Mukesh, has previously claimed his client and the other accused were tortured while in custody.
A spokesman for the Delhi police, Rajan Bhagat, last night refused to comment on the allegation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

18myprideFair-n-luvlyfaria86

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I hope and pray that Jyoti's mother's wish comes true and those 6 criminals are hanged! I cannot even imagine what she must be going through...every minute must be hell for her, waiting for justice, waiting for punishment of those beasts who brutally killed her child! 

The rapists' lawyer talks abt how respectable women are not raped...HAHAHA WHAT A JOKE! 
So now a bunch of illiterate, low-class, rapacious monsters will decide who is respectable and who is not? Who "deserves" to be raped and who does not? 
 Who gave them the right to judge that? Indian legal system? Police? Indian Government?
That lawyer must have a death wish to make comments like that! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

18myprideFair-n-luvly

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
hope they suffere for what they did to Jyoti, it's horrid and insane

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Don t knw no wht the hell is happening to some Indian men's in India...It's getting destroyed tht's all i can say, bcoz of some stupid bas***ds our country is ashamed nd some real men also ashamed .

7-year-old girl raped in school toilet in Goa

Panaji, Jan 14 (IANS) A seven-year-old girl was raped in the toilet of a school in Vasco town Monday evening, police said.

The minor girl was found in shock in the toilet and when her parents discovered she was raped, they along with their friends and local residents locked the school with the teachers and management still in side.

Later Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar as well as other local politicians have arrived at vasco, 40 km from here, where over 500 concerned and agitating people had still blocked access to the school..

Police said that they had still not been able to nab the accused, who they suspect had fled even before the melee started.

"We have a description given to us by the girl. No arrests have been made yet," a police official said.

sweetnirali

sweetnirali

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLVMG5EdCzU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

do watch this video,it echoes our views on those beasts.

Edited by sweetnirali - 16 January 2013 at 1:21am

18mypride

IF-Rockerz

18mypride

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Oh Lord plz show some mercy on every female child.
is this is the hell u r showing to us... small girls are getting raped ...

and those monsters rapist in jail... n we are still waiting for judgement.
what a democracy...

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
India is not safe for its mothers, sisters and daughters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top