Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 442)

Post Reply New Post

Page 442 of 490

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Unhappy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 442)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalyanireddy

Goldie

kalyanireddy

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
just need a change in government we have to implement strict laws may her soul rest in peace . ... :(

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_rati

india will never change bec of this politicians, law

where do politcians and law come from ? mars ? 

they come from the people.

im not a muslim there is a beautiful quote of prophet muhammed which describes this phenomenon. the gist of it is basically "you get the leaders that you deserve".

Edited by silverbug - 09 January 2013 at 9:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seraal

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
As much as I despise asaram's comments and the perpetrators. I'm noticing that more and more people are advocating sick fantasies/fetishes as a punishment. What does it say about us then ? Haven't we fallen down to the same level. I advocate death penalty for the perpetrators but that's about it, I don't want to get into any of the sick torture and all that hollywoodized crap.

Pocket

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverbug

As much as I despise asaram's comments and the perpetrators. I'm noticing that more and more people are advocating sick fantasies/fetishes as a punishment. What does it say about us then ? Haven't we fallen down to the same level. I advocate death penalty for the perpetrators but that's about it, I don't want to get into any of the sick torture and all that hollywoodized crap.

I still say that the death penalty is not the answer but they do need hard labour so that they are reminded of their crimes everyday.  However I see that they have two lawyers, without any principles, representing three of them and the three will be pleading not guilty to all charges. Angry Unbelievable. 

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

Thanks for sharing the articles. Nandita Das talks about how death penalty will not help, but what is her solution? She should talk about solutions rather than what will not work.

She has no solutions, just like the rest of her liberal ilk in Bollywood.

I'm sick and tired of Bollywood sticking their nose in every issue.

Don't forget that they have played a HUGE role in objectification of women.

Calling them munni, sheila, chikni chameli etc is not freedom, its objectification and degradation of women. Why is there such a thing as 'item girl' and not 'item boys'  in Bollywood ? This phenomenon of item girls (modern day mujra basically) is unique to Bollywood only.

Edited by silverbug - 09 January 2013 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myshapallavi25

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by silverbug

I still say that the death penalty is not the answer but they do need hard labour so that they are reminded of their crimes everyday.  However I see that they have two lawyers, without any principles, representing three of them and the three will be pleading not guilty to all charges. Angry Unbelievable. 

I support death penalty only because they are a threat to the society. What if they escape prison ? There is a good likelihood of that given how lazy indian police is. Also why should the tax dollars support useless criminals like this ? This is what they did with Kasab, feeding him biryani and meat everyday.

Edited by silverbug - 09 January 2013 at 9:45am

pallavi25

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
girlz any news abt the punishment? Or still nothing? :X

Post Reply New Post

Go to top