Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 434)

Post Reply New Post

Page 434 of 490

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i understand every one that wants to help can't physically. ur 18 just now but if laws don't get changed it will need this generation to carry on fighing . i live in uk. laws are different, not perfect but this battle has been going on for years to correct them. even a husband cannot force himself on a woman.

also people do come forward and help, in these kind of situations very rarely will it happen that no one would have covered them up.
but each individual has to do that.laws  or government can only make it easier for public to come forward for their fellow human beings,humanity has to resurface . u might dislike ur country's people just now, but for generations to come it will suerly be greatful if the present generations change it so every one will be 100% proud.
i have been to india, and liked it very much. despite some wrongs  ido know 100% people cannot be like the crowd that stood there and did nothing. specially after watching satyamay vijatay , i seen so many people doing things to change india for better and felt really pleased with the progress being made.
like the woman trying to save steert workers the ones in flesh trade and the sewer workrs to name but a few and specially the young boy who was teaching young kids of his community for free, and he was 19.
so i would ask if u keep struggling to change it u will and othrs be proud of u and ur country.
don't loose hope
as u r the HOPE. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 434)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aminha786

aminha786

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
An latest news on this ??

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
currently latest news is " Delhi gang rape case: Two accused want to become state witnesses "
But I think It should not happen ... by becoming the state witnesses, they might get less punishement, but since police has already enough evidence against them.. no need for state witnesses for this case... WE WANT THOSE ALL 6, SHOULD GET CAPITAL PUNISHEMT.. along with MINOR..

Edited by purva_j - 06 January 2013 at 11:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkilakiaMehar23faria86riti4u

ilakia

IF-Dazzler

ilakia

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I just want tem punish capital... I just want JYOTI dream has 2 become 2 true they have 2 burnt to death... I hope and wish want her last wish ll become true and fulfill... I salute 2 d brave girl(JYOTI SINGH PANDEY)...                                                                                     ~~~RIYA~~~

Edited by ilakia - 06 January 2013 at 12:03pm

riti4u

ilakia

IF-Dazzler

ilakia

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I just want tem punish capital... I just want JYOTI dream has 2 become 2 true they have 2 burnt to death... I hope and wish want her last wish ll become true and fulfill... I salute 2 d brave girl(JYOTI SINGH PANDEY)...                                                                                     ~~~RIYA~~~

Edited by ilakia - 06 January 2013 at 12:03pm

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
they shud b hanged in public..best punishment..i still support this punishment

riti4u

BouncerNo1

IF-Dazzler

BouncerNo1

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Why not burn them alive.. Isn't that what the victim wanted.. Moments like these.. i feel its up to the  victim's family and victim to decide what the punishment should be given .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkriti4u

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooh.Honeywala

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Why not burn them alive.. Isn't that what the victim wanted.. Moments like these.. i feel its up to the victim's family and victim to decide what the punishment should be given ..
yeah burn dem alive.. but hanging in public vll create sum fear in minds of rapists

riti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top