Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 428)

Post Reply New Post

Page 428 of 490

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I posted this on Twitter...thought it's important.

Sometimes I wonder what the world has come to. A minor can get away with everything. But that means that they've done correctly. So rape, murder, kidnapping, blackmail...and so on is correct when I'm under 18. Or is it? It's something to think about, and I'm hoping you all think about it. Kyun ki jo uss ladki ke saath huya woh sahi nahi tha. Toh phir kyun uss 17 saal ke ladke ko chor diya gaya? Sirf isli ke woh ek minor hai? I don't believe it. I just don't. That is disgusting, disgraceful, and downright unethical. Think about it gov't and citizens. Socho. You may think I'm speaking utter nonsense, but what I'm saying is true. And it's worth thinking about. So think about it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLovetahera57SamiyaIPKKNDwhiterose29Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 428)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrincessDreams

Goldie

PrincessDreams

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
RIP Jyoti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BouncerNo1

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

donnu if its posted here 

her Name was Jyoti Singh Pandey ... Her father's interview ... so heartbreaking Cry

Read it..damn it so sad...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BouncerNo1SamiyaIPKKND

BouncerNo1

IF-Dazzler

BouncerNo1

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caribbeanchica

no disrepsect to no one  but plz a  23 yr old man  talking about he was lured into the bus and trapped...  the tinted glass n the  6 men aboard the bus wasnt evidence  in itself that something was wrong...with all due respect there are times there ae  3 sides to every truth, unfortunately he is the only eye witness..Im not here to bash anyone but  sometimes u cant just identify with wat they say...  there was a case where 2 children( the criminals) lure  a 3 yrs old boy child where they sodomise him ,then brutally murdered the child.to hide their crime they trew the child on a train track..Now i can understand this 3yrs old beign lured coz he is still a baby, but come on that male friend is not 3 yrs old...

Honestly U are No one to decide what is the truth , what happened, how many  windows are tinted.. who care .. fact will remain .. this was a disgusting act of violence ... Boarding a bus still gives  no one the rights to  murder, rape or assault anyone. 

Out of all the things he said .. u got tinted windows and being lured an issues to discuss..  .. damn .. 

Edited by Pooh.Honeywala - 05 January 2013 at 5:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLovepreetie

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Her name was Jyoti.This is weird, but her name is similar to my uncle's ex wife.CryNo wonder, I felt she was so familiar ,and she was one of my own.It was not just because of the name, but a small reason is that too.Jyoti means light. Aww, her name is so pretty like her.No wonder her name suit her, she did light up the whole world.Bless u babes.I know somewhere in heaven as an angel, and I hope ur brothers fulfill all the dreams you wanted for your parents.My wishes, and prayers are with your family.Hug

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 05 January 2013 at 9:17pm

Nikki_Titli

Shailesh_Rathi

Shailesh_Rathi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zan101

Originally posted by Xarina

Am I the only one who feels that this interview should not have been aired at this time?

me too.
this is nt the right time for this interview...

Ditto...am not comfortable with the family releasing the name of the girl. Would have preferred they waited for the convicts to be punished. also questioning the ethics of Zee tv airing an interview right before the court hearing. It was irresponsible on part of Zee news...police were right to sue them. All of these details will be used in court as facts and now creating confusions, misunderstandings on what/how it actually occurred could impact the court case.

Public cannot play judge and jury but instead in the process, we might compromise chances of the girl and her family getting justice. I cannot blame the girl's family and friend, because they may not be aware of the process and only wanted to express their solidarity with Indian public protesting the incident. However, It's vital that the court hearing and judgment come out as soon as possible otherwise matters like these will cause further delay by 'sensationalizing of the news by the media'.  We know what has happened...we are only looking for speedy justice and implementation of laws promoting respect to women. Please no more details on how it happened. there is a time and place for everything. 

Edited by newbie2011 - 05 January 2013 at 9:20pm

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

donnu if its posted here

her Name was Jyoti Singh Pandey ... Her father's interview ... so heartbreakingCry

We can't even image what that family lost. N what pain she went through..
Want thous rapisit to get punish...

Shailesh_Rathi

dixitrm200

dixitrm200

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

After Delhi Bus rape scandal. Number of rapes have been
      increasing as per the daily national level papers. Can any one
      reply what the reasons of rape and who does the rape and
      why they do so.? Who will stop the father to rape own child,
      brother wid sister and various close relations. Even Law
      and severe punishment  can't stop it. A human being must
      himself controll  it. Below 18 years rapist can not b get
      beyond 3 years punishment by even Chief Justice of India.
      If  Govt. made a law of hanging a rapist, he would  kill the
      girl after rape and would  freely move as there would no be
     eyewitness or victim alive to  to disclose the truth.

Edited by dixitrm200 - 05 January 2013 at 9:44pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top