Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 427)

Post Reply New Post

Page 427 of 490

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
1) UAE- Instant Death
Penalty within 7 days
hanging
2) Iran- Instant Stoned
to death/hanging with
24 hrs
3) Afghanistan -
Instant death by bullet
on head within 4 days
4) China - No Trial,
Medical proved rape
then Death Penalty
5) Malaysia - Death
Penalty
6) Mangolia - Death as
revenge by family
7) Iraq - Death by stone
till last breath
8)Taliban - Limbs/
Legs/ Balls All Cut
Off,&then stoned&then
shot
9) Poland - Death
thrown to Pigs
10) INDIA -
Compromise, Thinking,
Trial, Bribe of 2 laks,
Rich family Kid,
Abuse&Embarrass ment
NO ACTION..
Even d girl dies still no
charge sheet
filed..country gets in
protest still the PM does not
speak...
look at all these
countries and learn
something.

Got this from a face book post...I think that needs to be shared...

Edited by panchaali - 05 January 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiprerna15NandyLovemehar_miaKidrauhl.rumki.Ashi22desi_baby07Niki_coolNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 427)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Talash..

Groupbie

..Talash..

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
may god rest ger soul in peace.

BouncerNo1

IF-Dazzler

BouncerNo1

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

What Non sense is this ...  the game the  police played " Not me" ...
When its a crime , no matter what its bloody hell ur business 
Is it not their duty to first attend to the case and the rest to follow
If they did not know who case it was ...why not ,they both attend to it ...they checked bck  on it ...

What kind crime police is this ...ask them how would they feel , if they are given us answers in such situations ...

No wonder they are only piling kilos ...as they refuse to work , only pass the buck ...and when caught try to cover up 

This boy has shown courage ...so has Zee news ...then why are they being penalized for it ...Scared uh ..Scared of being shown their true ulgy face ...

Abt ppl , I wonder abt the reason that stop them from helping these victims ...was fear of the own lives or was lack of trust ...
This bring up another question , what's the use of such rules and regulations that stop ppl from being human ...its an irony 

Disgusted to Hear that people lack moral responsibility. How Sick is this .. 

- what Happened to humanity, people are soo quick to jump at the protect lines when it came time to put words into action .they failed. why .. .. 
W*F.  W*F..  W*F..  25 mins just laying on the road..  the people who walked past the victim and her friend are equally responsible for her death .  and the cops stood around looking at them .. W*F. W*F.. W*F   f**king assholes.. should be dismissed  !!!  
 The victim could have survived if she received  proper treatment in time ... Completely disgusted to hear this . 

I Don't know what is  WORST  the rapist or people who stood by saw the victim and her friend laying on the road naked and walked away... both lack morals and humanity. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfanKidrauhlSamiyaIPKKNDNikki_Titli

Kidrauhl

IF-Dazzler

Kidrauhl

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I found an article today while searching through the daily mail ill give a link for it
Note that i live in the uk

Kidrauhl

IF-Dazzler

Kidrauhl

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257507/India-gang-rape-Male-friend-victim-claims-police-wouldnt-help-carry-bleeding-body-waited-TWO-HOURS-taking-hospital.html

caribbeanchica

Groupbie

caribbeanchica

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Write up and video link shared in one post of mine

Originally posted by White.Pearl

Written update of the interview

Zeenews Bureau

New Delhi: Awindra Pandey, the male friend of the Delhi gang-rape victim - the only witness in the case, on Friday spoke for the first time and exclusively told Zee News that her friend was positive and wanted to live even after the horrific incident on the night of December 16.

Speaking to Zee News Editor Sudhir Choudhary, Awindra explained in detail what happened on the fateful night of December 16.

He said no one came to their help after they were thrown off the bus by the six accused. Even after the police arrived, it took them over two hours to take them to hospital.

Awindra said since December 16, protests have been happening and people are on the streets. "Many things have come out in the media, but people have been interpreting it differently. I want to tell them what we faced on that night. I want to tell what I faced, what my friend faced," he told Zee News, expressing hope that others could take lesson and save others' lives in future.

Awindra said the six accused had lured them into boarding the bus on the night of December 16.

"The occupants of the bus which had tinted windows and curtains had trapped us. They were probably involved in crimes before also. They beat us up, hit us with iron rod, snatched our clothes and belongings and they threw us off the bus on a deserted stretch.

"The bus occupants had everything planned. Apart from the driver and helper, others behaved like they were passengers. We even paid Rs 20 as fare. Then they started teasing my friend and the same led to a brawl. I beat three of them up but then the rest brought an iron rod and hit me. Before I fell unconscious, they took my friend away.

"From where we boarded bus, they moved around for nearly two and a half hours. We were shouting, trying to make people hear us. But they switched off the lights. We tried to resist them. Even my friend fought with them, she tried to save me. She tried to dial police control room number 100, but the accused snatched the mobile," Awindra said.

"Before throwing us off the bus, they snatched out mobiles and tore off our clothes in order to destroy any evidence of the crime," he added.

"After throwing us off the bus, they tried to mow us down but I save my friend by pulling her away in the nick of time. We were without clothes. We tried to stop people passing by. Several auto rickshaws, cars and bikes slowed down but no one stopped for about 25 minutes. Then someone on patrolling stopped and called the police," he told Zee News.

Awindra rued that three PCR vans arrived at the scene after about 45 minutes, but wasted time in deciding under which police station's jurisdiction the case fell.

He said nobody, including the police, gave them clothes or called ambulance. "They were just watching us," he said, adding someone gave them a part of bed sheet to cover his friend after repeated requests.

"My friend was bleeding profusely. But instead of taking us to a nearby hospital, they (police) took us to a far away hospital."

Awindra said he carried his badly injured friend to the PCR van on his own as the policemen didn't help them because the girl was bleeding profusely.

"Nobody from the public helped us. People were probably afraid that if they help us they would become witness to the crime and would be asked to come to police stations and courts," he told the channel.

"Even at the hospital we were made to wait and I had to literally beg for clothes. I borrowed a stranger's mobile and called my relatives, but just told them that I met with an accident. My treatment started only after my relatives came," said Awindra.

"I was hit on the head. I was not able to walk. I was not able to move my hands for two weeks," Awindra said, detailing the injuries he suffered on that horrific night.

"My family wanted to take me to our native place but I decided to stay in Delhi in order to help the police. It was only after doctors' advice that I went back to my home and started private treatment there."

"When I had met my friend in the hospital she was smiling. She was able to write and was positive. I never felt that she did not want to live," Awindra said

youtube link by samin096

no disrepsect to no one  but plz a  23 yr old man  talking about he was lured into the bus and trapped...  the tinted glass n the  6 men aboard the bus wasnt evidence  in itself that something was wrong...with all due respect there are times there ae  3 sides to every truth, unfortunately he is the only eye witness..Im not here to bash anyone but  sometimes u cant just identify with wat they say...  there was a case where 2 children( the criminals) lure  a 3 yrs old boy child where they sodomise him ,then brutally murdered the child.to hide their crime they trew the child on a train track..Now i can understand this 3yrs old beign lured coz he is still a baby, but come on that male friend is not 3 yrs old...

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
donnu if its posted here 

her Name was Jyoti Singh Pandey ... Her father's interview ... so heartbreaking Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NandyLoveFallen AngelNikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Finally we know the name of the victim. I feel sad for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top