Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 423)

Post Reply New Post

Page 423 of 490

maman

maman

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

RIP Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 423)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SyedaFaiza

Goldie

SyedaFaiza

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
please

Safe South Asia for Women...

Edited by SyedaFaiza - 04 January 2013 at 1:23pm

chupachup

chupachup

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Where is the justice?

Almost 3 weeks have passed - nothing has happened.
In China, rapists are hanged in the same week..

Wake up India..Its high time
Her death cannot go in vain..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FromabroadVampireAleenaSiMi81orchid70NandzLuvMehar2318mypride

VampireAleena

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mystifyre

Meynika

Meynika

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandyLove

Originally posted by Meynika

I don't want the criminals to get any death penalty.

I want them to suffer 1,000,000 times the pain the victim went through!

I will gladly pay to see these beasts suffer in a cage, with only bread and water, no daylight and regret every single day of their remaining lives about how they took EVERYTHING from an innocent girl and there is a price to that!

They took her innocence, her sense of safety, humanity, self respect, self confident, eventually her life... just everything!! They touched her, where they had NO RIGHT TO! Abused her!!

No... these beasts should suffer the same and worse!! And pls... If it needs money to keep them alive to make them suffer, I'll gladly pay!

But don't give them the easy way out by giving them ONLY death penalty!

Agreed Thumbs Up A small correction in ur statement, why shld we give bread & water
Let them suffer without tht too

Ya.. but then they will die much sooner, as the body need water and food to live.
And that is exactly what these beasts want, to die... because they are hated all over the world.

Hanging is easy, too easy... what if we did the same with them what they did to the victim?
No... normal people don't do that, so I can only imagine the horror and pain this poor victim must've been through.

I don't want these beasts to live a life... I want them to suffer a life!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fromabroad18mypride

Fromabroad

Fromabroad

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I am neither Indian nor live anywhere near India. I always wished to visit India one day but with this news, all I have is anger towards whoever that allowed such a terrible thing happen to that couple!!!! Clearly Indians need to wake up and respect women! This is crazy and shameful!!! Even animals have more sense of understanding than this bas***ds! The only way I can forgive India for allowing this stupid horrible event taking place is to punish the criminals the way no live man would ever think of repeating rape crime!!!! I have already started disliking india for such a terrible incident and many many more that happens every 22 minutes; beside all the disrespect they have for their female heir and women!!!!! Shame SHAME shame!!!

malikakas

Groupbie

malikakas

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Ending India's war on women

Posted: 4 January 2013
She was a 23-year-old physical therapy student who boarded a bus in Delhi last month. Six men locked the door, and savagely raped her for hours, including with a metal rod. They dumped her naked in the street, and after bravely fighting f or her life, she died last weekend.   

Across India, people are responding in massive protests to say enough is enough. In India a woman is raped every 22 minutes, and few see justice. Globally, a staggering 7 in 10 women will be physically or sexually abused in their ifetime. This horror in Delhi is the last straw -- it's 2013, and the brutal, venal, global war on women must stop. We can start by drawing the line in India. 

The government is accepting public comments for the next 24 hours. We urgently need both stronger law enforcement and a massive public education program to change the grotesque but common male attitudes that permit violence against women. If 1 million of us join the call for action, we can help make this young woman's horror the last straw, and the beginning of a new hope.Sign the petition on the right now!

http://www.avaaz.org/en/end_indias_war_on_women/?copy

RatiG

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
This is India another word for it is called Ghatiya. I am not suprised that the rapists havent be hanged yet because most of ministers goverment officers and policemen all of them are rapists. They thibk that if thoses girls rapists get hanged then public will find truth about them to. Disgusting India. Shame to be called an Indian

Post Reply New Post

Go to top