Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 418)

Post Reply New Post

Page 418 of 490

msb8891

msb8891

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

My heart goes out to the Brave girl . May her soul Rest In Peace :( My Condolence to her family for who has passed away. I read the news and social networks on internet which im heartbroken and shocked to hear this. I've been depressed in these days. 

My thoughts and prayers are with her family & friends.RIP!!!!!! May God bless the souls of 23 year old girl and grant her the highest place in heaven peacefully.May her families find the strength to cope with this tragic loss. :( . The loss of just one life is devastating, but the scale of this tragedy will deeply affect hundreds of families,relatives and friends. :'(  I can't believe what's happening to this world :( Let's remember to spread love...this world needs more love. It is very terribly, big sad news.

Whatever happened to her..it can be happen any of us, thousands of girls,women, young babies,children's, mother,sister,friend,cousin, & any age of persons or anyone.. it is very shameless and not right thing to do killing and raping. May God show us all right path and protect us all from evil ones. Please Make Girls free. Help Women to be strong and handle it. What a sick people do that?? Whoever did this should have punishment and deserved to be hanged. All the ladies we are with you always.. Whatever we are different nationality or any culture.We think same,feel same,understand same,have the any pains. We all do feel your pains. We are all human beings...lets stop this rapists and stop the bad people for doing this. Lets Pray for her altogether!!! Will remember her always!!!! Keep her in our prayers. Ameen! God bless all of you,me,everyone in whole wide world...Ameen!!! it happened with US, Malala Yousafzai, Shahzeb Khan and now her..God bless all their souls.

I am pakistani and a woman.. please everyone don't be scared. protect yourself where ever you go. 

well its happening everywhere...we wanted to be safe and to be peace in everywhere.Heart

Edited by MariamButt988 - 04 January 2013 at 1:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 418)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Well Done to the Villagers. They did the right thing by beating up that disgusting man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

terryzitamsb8891

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

what will those people say now , who suggested women should stay indoors after 6pm.

she was raped in her house while the whole village was asleep.
that person is probably going to say don't go to sleep unless u have two armed body guards over u.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NandzLuvPrincessDreamsMehar23kiran_rati--Saina--.-Nikki-.

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Very Well Done to the Villagers.. This is what india need...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Zaya.Beintehaa

Goldie

Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
may she rest in peace
and her family 

Radhakrishna123

IF-Rockerz

Radhakrishna123

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
My heart goes out to victim and her family. It is really sad hearing about her :( I really really hope the rapists get hanged!!! Poor girl :( RIP.

Edited by Radhakrishna123 - 03 January 2013 at 7:59pm

Lovely-Zakir

Lovely-Zakir

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
mujhe nahi lagta ke uska name batana chahiye agar uska name bataya to uske name bahot si site opne ho sakti hai agar uske ghar wale batana chahte hai to anjam se bhugtna hoga aur aage problms ko face karna padega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msb8891Shailesh_Rathi

clearmind1

Groupbie

clearmind1

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I am scared, worried sick ...is it the similar end fast approaching like we have seen with all other heart tugging mishaps and struggles ? ?...am sick of charge sheet, law changing promises...beginning filing...koi
Praavdhaan NAHI hai kaanoon mei iska uska etc.etc...seems like i have heard these statements earlier on many events...?????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top