Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 414)

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_rati

Originally posted by enrique

Originally posted by kiran_rati

govt and this stupid policies to save this morons
i want this morons to be hanged till death

Hanging them or life time impression meant is waste they should be given capital punishment and den should be cut with 1 hand and one leg and let them live like dat 

right they have to struggle life time Angry
but i dont trust this govt and law of india
many loop holes to come out Dead of their crimes

Indian govt is waste they can only compare them self from other country but cannot implement der system in ours 

Shamed to be indian today 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutyeeedoll18mypridekiran_rati

ejaz*s babe Senior Member
ejaz*s babe
ejaz*s babe

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

My blood was boiling when I read about it..what a cruel world. Such cruel people deserve punishment and court cases should not be draggedSleepy

I agree! May the victim rest in peace. I hope those a**holes get the worst punishment possible known to all of mankind. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

18mypride

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i Am not geting what charge sheet they need to prepaer..wht trial case they need..what prrof they need for those 6 maniac mental low life bas***ds ... the girl died.. and why she dies whole universe knows...so many are waiting for this kind of inhumanity imposed on them and those who survived  are loosing hope of geting justice... and this gov. waiting to file case make report preparing chargsheet ... what kind of human our govt. is... i cant belive all those politicians who are female out there specilyy sonia gandhi... has she forgotten she is herself a woman first ... i think being in politics and thinking nothing bout there life threatning thoughts and money chemeching plots thoughts they have forgot whats being to leave normal life and be in touch to the real ground ... so asking them to behave like a normal human is like a asking to find needle in the ocean not even in hay!!!!
   they are forcing me to think they are more inhuman then those bas***ds ... i am shoked ... atm rather then tealing in media they should have acted on it and should have showed public ke we are with u our country ... but here tou they are waiting ... for what i am out of thought Confused Shocked 

Edited by payalibm - 03 January 2013 at 1:04am

kiran_rati

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
i have read evry 417 pages in last 2 days ... 
evry one is saying they are helpless...y!!! who said we are ... if i ahve been in delhi by god i wud gather a crown charge in the police station that bas***ds are kept and bring them out and throw them to the crowd, nude them and show them the pointed head rod and say here comes the pleasure and keeps on inserting it again and again till my rod dosnt put a big sweet hole on there body with most satisfying smile on my face ever ... and if any politician comes wud emnsely love to take him\her by coller and throw on the corner with a dialogue..gave you time to act not its our time to act Angry Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003White.Pearlkiran_rati

Aneeka_GS Goldie
Aneeka_GS
Aneeka_GS

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

i Am not geting what charge sheet they need to prepaer..wht trial case they need..what prrof they need for those 6 maniac mental low life bas***ds ... the girl died.. and why she dies whole universe knows...so many are waiting for this kind of inhumanity imposed on them and those who survived  are loosing hope of geting justice... and this gov. waiting to file case make report preparing chargsheet ... what kind of human our govt. is... i cant belive all those politicians who are female out there specilyy sonia gandhi... has she forgotten she is herself a woman first ... i think being in politics and thinking nothing bout there life threatning thoughts and money chemeching plots thoughts they have forgot whats being to leave normal life and be in touch to the real ground ... so asking them to behave like a normal human is like a asking to find needle in the ocean not even in hay!!!!
   they are forcing me to think they are more inhuman then those bas***ds ... i am shoked ... atm rather then tealing in media they should have acted on it and should have showed public ke we are with u our country ... but here tou they are waiting ... for what i am out of thought Confused Shocked 

the magistrate is saying they need to be "fair" to the accused
they're asking the public not to "get carried away" and give the 6 a "fair trial" and a chance to "defend themselves"
and lastly, they're also saying no criminals can be punished until "proven guilty"

It's this very kind of attitude and words that brings so much anger to the public, we feel so helpless! I mean what do you mean proven guilty? They've got the girl's blood all over their hands and faces!! It's crystal clear!! One of them even "broke down", admitted he's guilty and asked for capital punishment!! How much more proof do you need?

They're more interested in being fair and just to the accused than to the victim Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_ratipallavi25

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aneeka_GS

they're asking the public not to "get carried away" and give the 6 a "fair trial" and a chance to "defend themselves"
and lastly, they're also saying no criminals can be punished until "proven guilty"

It's this very kind of attitude and words that brings so much anger to the public, we feel so helpless! I mean what do you mean proven guilty? They've got the girl's blood all over their hands and faces!! It's crystal clear!! One of them even "broke down", admitted he's guilty and asked for capital punishment!! How much more proof do you need?

They're more interested in being fair and just to the accused than to the victim Dead

thats what i am saying..laws are made for human ... but this laweyrs are said to read so much ke they have converted into a law 1st...and human 2nd ... and is saying humans are made for the law ...  lolzz hats what i am saying why feeling helplesss ... this is high time we not say them show them ke nwo go and keep on singing about law and fair trail ... w have done our part..kill the bas***ds .. you can sit in your damn bloody court chair and go on thinking about fair trails to the bas***ds ...

kiran_rati

kiran_rati IF-Rockerz
kiran_rati
kiran_rati

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aneeka_GS

thats what i am saying..laws are made for human ... but this laweyrs are said to read so much ke they have converted into a law 1st...and human 2nd ... and is saying humans are made for the law ...  lolzz hats what i am saying why feeling helplesss ... this is high time we not say them show them ke nwo go and keep on singing about law and fair trail ... w have done our part..kill the bas***ds .. you can sit in your damn bloody court chair and go on thinking about fair trails to the bas***ds ...
indian law, lawyers and this judgesAngry
inhuman people
what they have to defend
what is the fair reason behind their deedAngry
no sense stupid ppl

payalibm18mypride

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
exctly ... the girl died in front of whole universe and they are waiting for the fair trail... and what to hear  ... oh!yeh!the sad story of the rapist ke- he did for his pleasure ... he wanted to see how in-humanity can be ... how he will feel  when the  girl  he is raping cant utter even in unconsious  in such bloody pain when he was inserting rod inside her,and he did so coz when what they did was not enough and they didnt found any pain in the girl so they thought of having more pleasure ... yeh! damn true .. what a sad story and shure a reall fair trail to the bas***ds! hats off the government and lawyers and one who said this ... goudrrr padruun apaky(tuching legs of such great people and there such beautiful mentality)

Edited by payalibm - 03 January 2013 at 4:32am

NandzLuvkiran_rati

Go to top