Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 412)

Post Reply New Post

Page 412 of 490

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamal desang

My brother asked me why this cas is getting more media attention then the cas of a 11 year old girl getting gang raped she is still fighting foe her life  can some pleas answer this question for brother and me
This is one of the most brutal case... I dont say that such case never happened... but the girl survived and fought for her life after such brutal incident... she gave the bold statement to punish such monsters who are dangerous if they dont get caught... in normal senario some other girl would have died and politic abd police would have not taken that much attention on this case... that girl survived for few days for others safty..  because her brutal, gruesome injuries and her spirit made an eye opener and wake call for all indian woman, girls specially those girls, woman, who works outside, study..youth and all citizens who know that they are not safe, their daughters/sisters are not safe...I must say THAT GIRL SURVIVED FOR OTHERS AND DIED FOR OTHERS TOO... When she was in hospital, fighting for her life... all of us praying for her safety and JUSTICE... protesters came forward without leaders... after her death also no. people are increasing for JUSTICE.. and they want CRIME like RAPE should not be common.. their should be strict punishment.. they want "FAST TRACT COURT" for RAPE case ...  I can say this case got so much attention because of the fighting spirit of the GIRL along with the brutal injuries...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiLovetahera57kiran_rati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 412)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

My brother asked me why this cas is getting more media attention then the cas of a 11 year old girl getting gang raped she is still fighting foe her life  can some pleas answer this question for brother and me

@ ^^
 if the amount of pain ,sufferring ,tortures,humility, cruelty,injuries,indecency(thrown naked) didn't break the woman ,who wanted still to fight.
and after hearing this if people still didn't rise for her then humanity would really be dead. and there will be no girl safe ever if people still let it go. it shows now " paap ka piyala bhar gaya hai" it' s now or never. even still it goes on but it will stop the day these rapists get punished. the new cases are still continueing i think people are still confident they won't gt caught or get punished. it's for public to keep pressure on police and politions to deal with all cases quickly old and new so would be offenders get the message loud and clear that it can't be tolerated any longer.
that's why it got so much attenion. it has become everyones fight .

the focus now is to fight for all vitims and not pick any one case. or to name each, case as being of more imporance than other 

Edited by tahera57 - 02 January 2013 at 10:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasn

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I am from us so I wanted to ask since I do not know the India way expect for what I have heard that people reputation and their families is very important so many do not report crimes against themselves.

My question is that is this the same with the girls parents. So far they have not shown their faces to fight for their daughters right or given her name.. why? is is because people will look at them differently and their reputation will be at stake? I dont get it. If this happened to someone in my family, I would be on the steps of congress,etc,etc to get justice and fight along with the people who are fighting for justice.

Also I know that her fiancee helped her alot. I read in the Newspaper that he did not go to her cremation. why? I read he left for his home state instead to get away from Delhi. Also his name is not shown. 

What i am wondering why is there a stigma that their reputation will be tarnished for life if they reveal their names. Isnt this the problem in India?

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
they shud b hanged to death..but the procedure is too long..
saket court-- thn High Court-- thn Supreme Court -- last is d president mercy.

n capital punishment has to b maintained in each court..

plus 1is Juvenille n he will b send to juvenille centre may be..
ughhh he was d guy who convinced boy n girl n said "Didi we will drop u"..Shame on him..chii..he raped her twice.

Edited by aditi_arshi - 02 January 2013 at 8:39pm

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by seraal

Originally posted by NandyLove

A message to the society

Excellent ad , must watch  , really made me cry

The unborn daughter voice says, Maa Maa
" I am too young for even god to have decided my luck (implied by lack of lines on palm) and yet you have decided my fate.

Mother let me live. I swear I won't ever bother you. Don't worry about my school fees. I will do self-study from my brothers book. Don't worry about my dowry either. I will stay with you in your old age and take good care of you.

Still if? you think I will be a weight on you, then don't spend money on this operation too. I will pray to god that I am born dead.

...its too much moving...made me to responce against the trend of abortion wn its a girl ...still superstitious even wn a girl can do on her own...???
I cried watching this.  The word on this has to be spread the world over.  Please can you put this in a new thread.  It deserves to be viewed in its own right.  Do you mind if I copy the link for my Facebook?

U can copy & put in FB nt a problem at all  Xarina... U itself open a new thread & post t

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seraal

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mia1love

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Now news has it that one of the rapists is underage. I ask what has the world come to where even underage boys can do something like this and because they are underage they get away with it.

well , thats not right , even if a minor commits a crime , it is up to the judge to decide if he/she should be tried as an adult or minor.. 
it always depends on the crime and intent. he should be tried as an adult.. 

such bullshit policies . 
They are performing bone test to confirm if he is under 18. He was old enough to rape and should be considered old enough for death penalty. He is NOT 9 yrs old. AngryAngry

TrieshAnikz00318mypride

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by Mia1love

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Now news has it that one of the rapists is underage. I ask what has the world come to where even underage boys can do something like this and because they are underage they get away with it.

well , thats not right , even if a minor commits a crime , it is up to the judge to decide if he/she should be tried as an adult or minor.. 
it always depends on the crime and intent. he should be tried as an adult.. 

such bullshit policies . 
They are performing bone test to confirm if he is under 18. He was old enough to rape and should be considered old enough for death penalty. He is NOT 9 yrs old. AngryAngry

The brave heart's father had told that boys  above  14  years must be considered as major  in rape cases 

I hope that the doctors give a false report that he is a major  Angry

he ought to be punished 

He cannot  turn  out to be an innocent just because of his age  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003-Raichu-18mypridekiran_rati

bepatient

IF-Dazzler

bepatient

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

I agree with you that the plight of that 11 yr girl is no less horrific.  She is still fighting for her life after having 12 operations done on her.  God save her. 

The Delhi incident has come to light only because it happened in India's capital Delhi and also the brutality.  She came into the news and stayed in the news because of her fighting spirit and will to live.

Still the 11 yr girl is as brave as this girl and hope justice is done.  Even though this small girl is not shown as the focal point of the protests, the entire protests are done to bring in a change in our judicial system (rape law), police mentality and the society's mindset.  So, if changes happen, it will be for all the victims who had to unnecessarily suffer.  Hope God atleast saves this girl, some miracle happens and all her body functions return to normal.

Anikz003-Raichu-pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top