Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 402)

Post Reply New Post

Page 402 of 490

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
govt. should take steps for not only to punish rappists but also to prevent rape

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_Rathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 402)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

govt. should take steps for not only to punish rappists but also to prevent rape

that is a must but need the male child to be tought to respect everyone. and treat both genders the same values.that has to be done by everyone at home. gov should do thier part, but the mindset is   instilled in the homes.

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
the rumor about marriage was what it is called a rumor….it was not true

..Christine..

Goldie

..Christine..

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
The Rs.15 lakhs given by the govt. to the victim's family will not bring Damini back.What the victim's family and the whole nation wants is JUSTICE.

JUSTICE SHOULD BE GIVEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003tahera57spate22

suki11

suki11

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

You know I was thinking about the reason why, these so called men, did what they did. According to the victim and her friend, it was because they wanted to show this young, willful, bold girl 'what her place was in society', and 'what her status was' in comparison to them.

They needed to prove to 'Amanat' who ranked higher, who had the greater strength, and most importantly who was the one that had the power to make the other(S) bow down.

So IMO now is the time someone ought to show them the results of their actions, and their bloody challenge to 'Amanat'. These pathetic, sexist and foul excuses for men, need to be pulled up and have their worth compared to their counterparts; women, in life who they deem, so week and below them.

So let's see who is 'weak'.

Could those brutes do what 8 yr old burn victim Kloe Hester did? The poor girl was already taunted and bullied at school, from her scars due to spilling boiling water on herself, yet she willingly put herself through further humiliation and cut off her hair. Why? So she could donate her one remaining beauty to cancer victims who had lost their hair. Imagine that, this young girl, saw someone in need, despite her own suffering, and still gave what she could to help others.

Again I want someone to ask those vile creatures, could they who made 'Amanat' suffer unto her death, give to another without expecting anything in return, despite knowing that they'll only face derogation and taunts from their peers?

I highly doubt it, as these pricks were mindless sheep, who thought they were reaping the rewards of India's blind eye towards rape and assault.

What's more could they do what 11 yr old blogger Malala Yousufzai did? That brave girl began writing a blog under a pseudonym for the BBC's Urdu service about life under Taliban occupation. After the Taliban were ejected from the Swat Valley in the summer of 2009, she began speaking out publicly about the militant group and the need for girls' education. Her notable slogan was ' I don't care if I have to sit on the floor of the classroom; I just want to learn...'

She was hunted and hounded but refused to back down from the most basic of female rights. Despite being shot in the head by extremists on a school bus, she refused to slink away into the shadows. Asked whilst what she most looked forward to doing when she recovered, braveheart Malala grinned and stated 'Going back to school, and continuing my studies of course...'

Wow that girl has more spunk, and inner strength in her pinky nail, then most people have coursing throughout their whole damn body.

Again let's ask those scumbags if they could do even a tenth of what that 11 yr old girl Malala did. Could they fight for their rights, despite knowing that to even question the higher authorities would mean death? Could the defy then those higher authorities and pay a dangerous game of cat and mouse, as they made the whole globe sit up and listen as they played a crucial role in getting justice not just for themselves but for countless others too.

I think not, as these were the men who fled into the night with their tails between their legs when news hit of their crime. They can't even utter a word in defense of why they did what they did, whilst two girls (Kloe and Malala), two children, could articulate better them in the face of taunts, and death threats why they are right.

So when it comes to who has the greater strength, then I say that those scumbags fall greatly below the inner strength of tow brave young girls.

Next these sexist brutes obviously believe they just because they are men, automatically rank higher than women. So let's see where they do indeed rank...

Someone needs to question where they put themselves in ranking order when it comes to the brave female teachers of the Connecticut school shooting.

Do they think they rank higher, than the brave head teacher, who upon hearing the screams of her young charges, dropping everything, without thinking twice ran straight to their aide? And that was despite hearing the thundering noise of gunshots. She died, blocking the door to an unlocked classroom, and thus prevented the shooter from taking more lives.

Do they think they rank higher than the young teacher, who barricaded her class of terrified young students into a washroom? She stayed locked in that room with those students who teetered on the edge of mass hysteria, and managed to keep them calm, quiet and safe until help came.

Do they even dare to rank themselves higher than 27 yr old Victoria Soto? That brave, beautiful woman, hid her class, in storerooms, cubboards, even storage units, then unarmed, and by herself faced a deranged gunman. He demanded to know where her charges were, and although death stared her in the eye, she lied, and told him that she had no children with her. That lie cost her life, but saved the several of the children who she had sworn to protect and take care of.

Huh those disgusting men know nothing about bravery. They would never be able to risk their pathetic skins to save the lives of others. They know nothing about being fearless. Those brave teachers of Newton Elementary faced danger by themselves, and did humanity proud.

Whilst those scumbags, tackled and beat Amanet and friend with the odds of six against two.

Finally they wanted to prove to Amanet who had the power to make the other bow down to their will. So let's see...

Someone needs to finally question those men, if they had been subjected to everything that they put Amanet through, gang rape, serious physical assault, which resulted in serious organ failure, could they if they recovered be able to face society? This is knowing that despite a wealth of support, they will still suffer endless never-ending tauts of being a 'fallen, stained and shamed' figure. That no one will likely want to join they name to theirs? That their parents will be pushed to the edge of suicide, after suffering so much humiliation? That their siblings to will struggle to move ahead in life? And finally that every bloody die of life after this will now be full of, endless nightmares, flashbacks, taunts, threats, scars, and that happiness is just a shadow?

We all know that these cowards would prefer death over what Amanet went through, and was facing upon recovery.

Yet Amanet herself told the world that she wanted to live; she wanted to fight; she wanted justice; she wanted to rise.

Amanet's plight, courage, and words have touched billions; it's awoken a single flame in all of us that shines despite the constant pressure of the overwhelming darkness. We have joined across the oceans, in protests and defiance against those like Amanets rapists who seek to subject women.

And despite Amanet's passing, this is what will cause those scumbags to realize that it is indeed Amanet who has made them bow down to her will.

So thus I think after showing those disgusting pricks, the results of their challenge, they will realize that there place and status in society in comparison to Amanet. They will indeed know what Amanet may have told them that fateful night on the bus to be true; 'ALL OF YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME'

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

glammiekeerthibMahika24lizmanShailesh_Rathibepatientmelfnstahera57Princess_123desi_baby07Hayaa.m

trishy13

Goldie

trishy13

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

In all honesty, killing them is too easy...it's letting them off way too easy. They should suffer the way they made this beautiful, precious woman suffer. All 6 of them should be put in a gay prison for the rest of their life and then they can get a taste of their own medicine. In prison's first of all they hate rapists and second of all they will be raped amd torchured day in and day out and then they will feel the pain they put this woman through...then we'll get to see them really being punished.

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trishy13

In all honesty, killing them is too easy...it's letting them off way too easy. They should suffer the way they made this beautiful, precious woman suffer. All 6 of them should be put in a gay prison for the rest of their life and then they can get a taste of their own medicine. In prison's first of all they hate rapists and second of all they will be raped amd torchured day in and day out and then they will feel the pain they put this woman through...then we'll get to see them really being punished.
But why subject gay prisoners to behave in that way.  I still advocate the handing over of the 6 to the science labs so that painful and  humiliating experiments are carried out on them.  They would pray to die and at the same time payback some of their crime to the people.

rajiv_register

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Originally posted by -niti-

Originally posted by seraal

Disapprove    ...such incidents are to be given priority.the culprits shd be given examplary punishmet...of course not hanging but face washsed with ash n on a donkey ride with the people stoning them to death. this is going to harass others also.                                                            let me say one thing that girls shd also wear full clothes while going in public.

Torturing the accussed  will trigger Human Rights  Commission 

They can be hanged but not tortured  - Indian Law LOL

Whr was the human rights commission...whn the girl was tortured... ??? Igf Human rights Commission interferes..V will bring Women Commission...Aise ko Taisa

everything in india  exist only by word 

The Human rights commission  will fight for the girls  and at the same time will fight if those rapists were  torture .  legally , public assault  is  not permitted Tongue

Acid_Queen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top