Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 402)

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Why the court orders to finish the delhi gangrape case within one month, I really don't understand ..We all knw the culprits thn why so long period of time, sentence them on spot death penalty tmrw itself.Stop these trial cases

The time they give the judgement , the culprits will be enjoying their life in prison Angry

Parade the 6 culprits naked in the same route, which they took the girl.
Let the Aam Aadmi slap and kick them to severe pain of death !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

http://in.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night-routine-behind-bus-rape-000000062.html

Sunday night routine behind bus rape - Accused statement report

New Delhi, Jan. 1: The six December 16 gang-rape accused would habitually drink through Sundays and take out the chartered school bus at night to pick up sex workers, a senior police officer said.

Police sources alleged that the accused, charged with murder after the victim's death on Saturday, had tried to run her and her male friend over after throwing them out following the assault, but the friend had somehow dragged the victim away from the vehicle's path.

"On Sundays, the accused would first take the bus out to ferry passengers, earn extra bucks and buy more liquor. At night, they would pick up roadside sex workers and have sex inside the bus," the officer said.

On December 16, a Sunday, the victim, a 23-year-old trainee paramedic, and her friend had boarded the bus at night thinking it was a public bus.

The privately owned bus, which had tinted glass panes and curtains, ferried children to and from a Delhi public school on weekdays. The officer said driver Ram Singh had told investigators about the Sunday night "fun rides".

On December 16, the accused had apparently partied at Ram's one-room home at a south Delhi slum till evening, cooking chicken and drinking heavily, before setting out with the bus. Ram's younger brother Mukesh was at the wheel. Ram, gym assistant Vinay Sharma, fruit seller Pawan Gupta, bus cleaner Akshay Thakur, and the sixth accused, who claims to be a minor, sat inside.

They picked up passengers and robbed one of them, Ram Adhar, of his gold chain, the officer said. Here's the subsequent sequence of events as mentioned in the FIR, which will be part of the chargesheet to be filed on January 3 in a fast-track court, seeking the death penalty for all the accused:

At 9.15, the accused spot the couple waiting at Munirka bus stop and ask them their destination. Told that it's Dwarka, they say the bus too is headed that way. The unsuspecting couple board it. They mistake three of the accused, sitting in passenger seats, for commuters. The cleaner shuts the door.

The accused pass lewd remarks at the victim, asking why she's alone with a man late at night. When the friend protests, he is attacked. The friend beats up two accused but the gym assistant attacks him with an iron rod.

Three accused drag the woman to the back seat and rape her; the others join in later. The victim fights back and bites the hands of three accused, who get angry and brutalise her with an iron rod. Hair and blood samples of the victim have been found on Ram's nails.

After 45 minutes of brutality, the accused strip the duo and throw them out of the moving bus on a roadside after taking away their cellphones and wallets. Ram asks Mukesh to run the couple over.

Ram takes the wheel from Mukesh and drops the other accused home. He cleans the bloodstains before parking the bus at its owner's place in Noida in the early hours. Two eyewitnesses have claimed to have seen Ram destroy evidence.

"We shall prepare the final chargesheet by tonight or tomorrow morning," an officer said. The police tonight received the post-mortem report. The autopsy was conducted in Singapore, where the victim died.

The draft chargesheet mentions Ram as the prime accused. His wife died in 2008. An inquiry has revealed he is an alcoholic and a short-tempered man who regularly picked fights with neighbours, an officer said.

The accused have been charged with murder, attempt to murder, gang rape, unnatural offences, kidnapping, hurting a person while committing robbery, dacoity and destruction of evidence, read with the section on common intention.

Cheating case

The police today booked bus owner Dinesh Yadav in a case of cheating and making a false statement on oath to a public servant, PTI reported.

Yadav allegedly gave a false affidavit about his home address to get the bus registered with the transport authority.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnAnikz003

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seraal

Originally posted by NandyLove

A message to the society

Excellent ad , must watch  , really made me cry

The unborn daughter voice says, Maa Maa
" I am too young for even god to have decided my luck (implied by lack of lines on palm) and yet you have decided my fate.

Mother let me live. I swear I won't ever bother you. Don't worry about my school fees. I will do self-study from my brothers book. Don't worry about my dowry either. I will stay with you in your old age and take good care of you.

Still if? you think I will be a weight on you, then don't spend money on this operation too. I will pray to god that I am born dead.

...its too much moving...made me to responce against the trend of abortion wn its a girl ...still superstitious even wn a girl can do on her own...???
I cried watching this.  The word on this has to be spread the world over.  Please can you put this in a new thread.  It deserves to be viewed in its own right.  Do you mind if I copy the link for my Facebook?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawn-bharti-

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Leaders Please Wake up! Stop all those Corruption nd try to live for providing people's needs! Its time to re-modify the laws that stand for women's protection! After this brutal incident, still the same process is going on in Delhi! Why? Because those maniacs are not scared of the law! They are sure that they wont get any serious punishment nd can come out of the jail so easily!

So leaders think... The girl deserves JUstice nd those psychos should get severe punishment... they must die with the same pain the girl had suffered, they must be tortured to death... a simple hanging wont do... tHey must suffer for their deeds!
zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

Leaders Please Wake up! Stop all those Corruption nd try to live for providing people's needs! Its time to re-modify the laws that stand for women's protection! After this brutal incident, still the same process is going on in Delhi! Why? Because those maniacs are not scared of the law! They are sure that they wont get any serious punishment nd can come out of the jail so easily!

So leaders think... The girl deserves JUstice nd those psychos should get severe punishment... they must die with the same pain the girl had suffered, they must be tortured to death... a simple hanging wont do... tHey must suffer for their deeds!

this leaderz r ded they will nets...mmm...
saf2012 Senior Member
saf2012
saf2012

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
to be frank, those guys don't even deserve to be hanged! hanging is literally a small punishment for what they did!! they deserve to be tortured to death!
caribbeanchica Groupbie
caribbeanchica
caribbeanchica

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
As protests about violence against women grow
louder in India, a 17-year-old school student has come forward to claim
she was sedated and raped by two men in the upscale south Delhi colony
of Safdarjung Enclave on New Year's Eve.
The two men in their late 20s were arrested and sent to Tihar Jail.
The
men, identified as Rajesh and Naveen Jain, work in IT companies, police
said. They were arrested Monday night and sent to Tihar after they were
produced at the Saket court.
The victim had met one of the accused on a social networking site.
She
met the man on Dec 31 at a south Delhi market
and then asked her to
accompany him to a flat in Safdarjung Enclave. There he was joined by
his friend, police sources said.
The two are then said to have
sedated her and took turns in raping her. They also warned her of dire
consequences if she revealed anything.

If this is true on how the young lady met one of the rapist,my question is,  is that all the sense these young women   have ???as i said before n im saying   more police,more laws,better justice system are not the only things need to be reform but    people's attitude,mentality, decission making skils and  commons sense...men dont give birth to men,its the same women that are beign  raped are the ones who are giving birth to  to children,nursing them and rearing them..so why only blame men??? maybe  women are failing in the upbringing of these male children..charity and respect begins at home,if there is no morals and vlaues at home u expect them outside????

all these women and female students marching and   upset about  the rapist,are the same set of females who serve their husbands like GOD, on the beckon call to please them, dowry, men come first,honour the men, so wat is the point in pritesting now??? ur all are just beign contradcitory,coz u spport the control and aggressiveness of men but when they abuse these same women you all upset.How that working out today?????...Many will be upset with me N MY POST but  the crime in my counrty well the assault against women aint made it on BBC,thats the difference.

As they say The  EVENTS,CIRCUMSTANCES IN OUR LIVES SHAPE US BUT IT IS THE DECISIONS,CHOICES THAT WE MAKE IS WHAT DEFINE US.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesbepatientNeerjaa

mehwish123 Goldie
mehwish123
mehwish123

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I waz crying wen I read this the bloody rapest should b bruetly killed or murderd ...rot in hell and he will surely suffer.

I pray that the victims soul rest in peace.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

Go to top