Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 490

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Ohh, it's not my rally Shreya. I got noticed about it on my BBM. And I am just trying to spread about it through my FB, Twitter, IF account and whichever way possible. I am really really ashamed as a Delhite and extremely sad as a girl hence trying to give all my support and well wishes. It's so wonderful of you to make that image. I will credit and use. It will really help. Thank you :) and all of us are praying no matter in which country we're. The thoughts and prayers count the most. We're in this as one, connected through our hearts and hoping for justice. Justice has to be served.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibaaliya172bhakti2KhotaSikaShreya9staroneserialsEl_Doradokashishk..DamonCrazy..ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Okay I'll support the rally no matter what.

Good news is that the bas***** have been caught.

Aakanksha justice will be served and it will be served fast because we have all joined together and are demanding justice and protection for the future.

I'm ashamed as a human. This shouldn't happen anywhere with anyone no matter what.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya1729staroneserialsEl_Dorado.Vrish...DamonCrazy..kashishkanku-ttrocks

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
A horrific act and my heart goes to the victim and her family..

As much as India is a country of traditions and customs and as much as we pride ourselves about our values, it is a fact that women and atrocities against them have become and are increasingly becoming horrendous.

I hope that this does not just become a political blame game and the culprits are brought to justice quickly. I also hope that they are punished quickly . Late justice is no justice and it will be more horrifying to put the victim through the lengthy trial as the culprits use every loophole to lengthen the trial and try to wriggle out of punishment. There can be no sympathy and no forgiveness for these people. Are they even classified as humans?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl_27aaliya172KurbaanHuamunnihyderabadlovely_ladyKhotaSikaShreya9staroneserialsEl_Doradoshewolf.Soni...DamonCrazy..kashishkttrocks

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Truee Shreya. Because people in Delhi and India are PISSED and enraged and protests are going to be held all across India.. Esp. By college students. The police commissioner and department too have asked for death penalty. Hoping for a more severe punishment in some other manner.
Will leave now. Take care everybody. Be safe!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172KhotaSikaShreyakashishkttrocks

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
SO DISGUSTING DeadDeadDeadDead!

My Blood just boils reading such stories!  As much as people try to discipline the females, they need to try to contain such despos Angry!  Were they not born to a female.. did they not have siblings who were female?  Serioulsy!  Just because they are in a gang they want to show the power they have DeadDead!  Ruthless human beings! 

This is an issue not just here but all over the world, but surely it prevails in our own countries! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl_27aaliya172myriamJiaaReeAfflicteDmunnihyderabadKhotaSikaShreyaEl_Dorado9staroneserialsParulRatiShivi..DamonCrazy..-Prashu-shewolf.kashishkXarinattrocks.shinchan.

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
It's horrific... 

Seriously it's been a problem for years and still nothing has been done... How is anyone meant to feel safe? I just cause you have a penis doesn't give you any rights... They need severe punishments which include some serious form of punishment not just prison time... Who knows working in sewers and they would still me be low life's lower than rats there! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgirl_27aaliya172twilight_dawnmyriamAfflicteDmunnihyderabadKhotaSikaShreyaEl_Dorado9staroneserials..DamonCrazy..kashishkXarinattrocks

Archie0405

Archie0405

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Delhi has again proven itself to be unsafe among all cities.I came to delhi this yr for civil services preparation and for that reason currently i am residing in Munirka.I hadn't slept whole night as i was studying.In d morning when i thought to sleep, I was horrified after reading todays newspaper. My eyes just popped like anything. This incident is really very very disgusting..Infact whenever I read anything like this,I feel that these rapists should be left for public punishment, then only b**t***sCensored like them would get scared to do anything like that.There should not be any kind of mercy for them..

This reason is the biggest reason why I feel that capital punishment should not be abolished because lifetime imprisonment(many times even that not awarded) is not sufficient for such morons.Being a girl I can understand what she might have felt. Normally if someone tries to even advance on us, we feel like ewwwAngryAngry but in this case it cant be expressed just..

I think procession should be carried out not only in front of india gate but every responsible citizen should raise their voice-nationally or internationally so that men with such intentions may get horrified imagining the fate they might meet 

Friends, as we are interacting in india-forums.com ,I can expect that almost all of you might have watched some or other serials which have villains. You all get angry when any actor( while playing any character) does wrong with a girl.especially lead, in the same way I expect you people to get angry with real life villains and punish them the way you people want to punish that xyz actor.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172sweetgirl_27AfflicteDmyriamParm.munnihyderabadbhakti2Essence..KhotaSikaShreyaGayathri_MSKSrishti.ritzy09ParulRatiShivismartckashishk..DamonCrazy..shewolf.HawaaPotttrocks.shinchan.

El_Dorado

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibsweetgirl_27aaliya172myriamAfflicteDParm.munnihyderabadlovely_ladyanju011KhotaSikaShreyakomal07ParulRatiShivismartc...Tanu...return_to_hadeskashishkPentaminous.Xarina--Wingless--..DamonCrazy..MyInspirationzshewolf.HawaaPotttrocksnikita_88..AnushaGeet..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top