Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 399)

Post Reply New Post

Page 399 of 490

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

So so sad, government is doing NOTHING. Sonia Gandhi, a woman, has brought about no improvement. Its absolutely disgusting. I was traveling on a train once and was sleeping in the top-most section. At night, my neighboring guy put his hand through the space and almost put it on my breast when I woke up. He saw me awake, said sorry, and withdrew his hand. I don't know what it was, but I woke up before he could touch me. Anyway, I went down and my parents were sleeping. I wasn't sure what to do, but then decided to wake up my Dad.

I woke up my Dad and told him. My Dad was furious, pushed that guy's legs badly and asked him what he was trying to do. The guy made excuses that he was asleep and probably did it in his sleep, my father was like you put your hand through the space in your sleep to touch my daughter? My father shouted at him a lot, everyone around woke up and started staring. Anyway, after that my father took my place and I his, but I could not sleep the rest of the night.

I shudder to think if the guy was traveling in a gang and had done something bad to us... while everybody stood around watching.

To whacked blue and black ... nd sd sorry , we did it in ur sleep 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 399)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.-Nikki-.

IF-Addictz

.-Nikki-.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Mey her soul rest in peace :)

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i have no knowledge abt her frnd nd where is he...wht is his comment on his frnds death...a lot of question...is it true they were going to marry...if u know frnd then...

jayabhaduri123

jayabhaduri123

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
News: Sonia Gandhi talked to students, ensured justice
Protesters get lathi, canons and tear gas (justice imparted)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seraal

nannav

IF-Dazzler

nannav

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

The Indian woman who died after she was violently gang-raped aboard a Delhi bus was planning to get married next year, according to reports.

Friends of the 23-year-old victim, whose name has not been released, told Agence France-Presse that she was engaged to the man she boarded the bus with on the evening of Dec. 16.

He, too, was badly beaten by the same men who would go on to rape and fatally injure his companion.

"They had made all the wedding preparations and had planned a wedding party in Delhi," friend and neighbor Meena Rai told AFP, adding that she and the victim had been shopping for wedding outfits.

The ceremony was reportedly due to take place in February.

More from GlobalPost: Funeral held for Delhi gang rape victim

The victim died of her injuries early on Saturday. She was cremated Sunday morning in Delhi, amid tight security and ongoing protests.

The Hindustan Times paid tribute to the woman called variously "Nirbhaya," "India's daughter" and "the Braveheart" by Indian media.

"She was the entertainer of the household," the paper said, "perennially smiling" and a "brilliant student" who also enjoyed reality TV and fashion.

If she sounds like a normal young woman in life, in death she has become a symbol of the violence and injustice faced by millions of Indian girls and women.

According to the Hindustan Times, more than 20 women have been raped in Delhi since Dec. 16. A total of 635 rapes were reported to the city's police between January and November this year, the Press Trust of India said, already more than the 572 cases recorded in 2011.

Of the 754 suspects arrested in 2012, just one has so far been convicted, according to PTI.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

jayabhaduri123

jayabhaduri123

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
 so fast justice in india, it happens only in india

jayabhaduri123

jayabhaduri123

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Spiritual values need of the hour, says Ravi Shankar

Source :
Last Updated: Sun, Dec 30, 2012 14:50 hrs

Bangalore, Dec 30 (IANS) Rekindling spirituality is the need of the hour, spiritual guru Ravi Shankar said Sunday, following the death of the Delhi gang-rape victim.

"This is the time when spiritual teachers must come out and awaken people to spiritual values," Ravi Shankar said in a statement.

"People who are doing genuine spiritual practices will never ever become violent or inconsiderate with others."

He said the failure of spiritual communities to present values in a more acceptable language to the young and constant rebuffing of traditional religious spiritual values had contributed to the society's degeneration.

"We need to bring about sensitivity and bring an end to violence," he said.

"The general respect for non-violence and the 'sattvik' way of life has taken a back seat.

"Increased promotion of po*nography and violence on celluloid has definitely had great influence in the mindset of young people.

"It is considered old fashioned to practice spiritual values and constantly it has been hammered into young minds that practicing values is old fashioned," he said.

The spiritual guru said while it was easy to blame others, "very few people come forward to help those with violent tendencies.

"Counselling, yoga and meditation will help people with violent tendencies to turn their energies to higher joy.

"We need to create helpline for people who have violent sexual tendencies so that they can help themselves and their families without any stigma.

"Yoga and meditation are the best cure for people with violent tendencies, whether sexual or otherwise," he said.

.ramya-gurtian.

IF-Dazzler

.ramya-gurtian.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
wat the hell is this indian govt doing
really feeling low to call myself an INDIAN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top