Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 390)

Post Reply New Post

Page 390 of 490

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

i saw in news that the girl was to marry on febraury and tht horrible night she was brutally raped in front of her fianca ,,,tht means it wasnt her boyfriend but the one with whom she decide to sent her whole life ...i should say the boy must be feeling horrible now ...the one whom he considered his life has gone and he cudnt do anythng for her ..tht will be his pain ...

Shocked This is so horrible Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 390)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

i saw in news that the girl was to marry on febraury and tht horrible night she was brutally raped in front of her fianca ,,,tht means it wasnt her boyfriend but the one with whom she decide to sent her whole life ...i should say the boy must be feeling horrible now ...the one whom he considered his life has gone and he cudnt do anythng for her ..tht will be his pain ...

OMG!

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

I think it's a rumour !

serial_sugar

serial_sugar

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Shocked This is so horrible Shocked

I think it's a rumour !

Its nt.google search the same.neighbours confirmed that she ws also buying outfits for the wedding in feb with the same guy.its in news paper..

Edited by serial_sugar - 31 December 2012 at 6:54am

AkaiShuichiGirl

AkaiShuichiGirl

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Indian men sure have a way of blaming wome so it's the women's fault that they loose control iver their penises?! LMFAO if this wasnt such a serious matter their argumentation would actually be funny.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Loving2011halfsonamehar_miaaathyaAshlaika

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Everytime I hear or read or see anything about this story my heart aches.

I have no words to express my remorse and pain and sadness of this story. What a world we live in.

May she be in peace where ever she is now! No justice can ever return what was lost that night.

My heart goes out to her family, friends and love ones.

And I pray that boy heals in some way in time, for he will live a pain filled life for a long time to come.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibserial_sugarShailesh_RathiSanayaa

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
RIP Cry

veenisha

IF-Rockerz

veenisha

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
RIP Cry