Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 389)

Post Reply New Post

Page 389 of 490

seraal

seraal

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

Originally posted by seraal

[QUOTE=tahera57] for all the people out there saying girls should do this or that for their safety u should not be teaching
RAPE IS PREVENTABLEAngry

but that

RAPE IS UNACCEPTABLE!

...havnt u urself gone through wt ur religious faith ask u todo?u r getting upset wd the idea of per force  bt dear this is not the case.1st u stop th cause and then stop occuring it.otherwise the whole humanity will collapse.                    

anyway i still maintain the proposition that stone themtill death.

my religious teaching says a man should lower his eyes in presence of a woman,
since all male members of my family were like that they treated sons and daughters equal, and treated  women with most respect , just not my dad or brothers but all uncles and cousins. and didn't ever get that kind of feeling that it's my fault if a man's looking at me.

i had the freedom to go out travel abroad, meet friends go to movies, didn't ever have to tell lie in my house.
as i see others that are restricted do.  when they do wear hijab's when they leave their house but once with friends do all kind of unreligious things.    take their hijab off and wear revealing clothes.
i wasn't brought up with strict religious following but to respect all religions and all cultures.
above all ALL HUMANS AND ANIMALS. im also proud of my upbringing.

in any religion men are also told to respect women. i'm not pro hanging. because i don't think that stops people from doing these cruel acts as Saudi and other muslim countries might have less cases but still not zero %.. maybe thats hoping for too much in reality... but at least b human  it's better to teach society to respect women and human life, be there for someone if u see them in trouble, help in anyway u can, go out of ur way, and save a life. not standby and wait for some emergency services to come and do their job.

what u keep saying about dress properly only means cover urself so men won't get ideas.

don't u think thats wrong . why should a man do that to anyone when he 's aware that same thing will be happening to females of his own family.
it's the thinking has to change.
sabki maa behan ko ek nazar se dekho.

[/QUOTE,,,,,,willingly determined i do wear abaya,hijab n cover my face while going out of the house,n im always comfortable in this apparel,...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 389)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seraal

seraal

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2985

why only their shld be change in law for the rape cases
what abt the acid throwing cases tat more painful than rape as the victim can atleast forget for a min abt the incident happen to her but the acid even for a second she cannot forget it
...any act that is inhumane,nonreligious shld always be condemned,rape like cases r sevevrer than anythingelse 4 agirl/ woman of any age. it is strongly abhored-apprehended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!justice delayed is...!

Christine.Hina

Goldie

Christine.Hina

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
My wishes and Prayers are with the Girl n Her Family.REST IN PEACE DAMINI.
The rapists deserves a severe punishment for such a barbarous act.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seraal

fan145

IF-Dazzler

fan145

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
i saw in news that the girl was to marry on febraury and tht horrible night she was brutally raped in front of her fianca ,,,tht means it wasnt her boyfriend but the one with whom she decide to sent her whole life ...i should say the boy must be feeling horrible now ...the one whom he considered his life has gone and he cudnt do anythng for her ..tht will be his pain ...

serial_sugar

serial_sugar

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

The girl's institute has decided to refund her annual fees. Im greatful to them and i want to know what the govt's contribution to finanicially help the family

Yes.in afternoon news channel told that Delhi govt is giving 15 lakh to the family..

serial_sugar

serial_sugar

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serial_sugar

Originally posted by -bharti-

The girl's institute has decided to refund her annual fees. Im greatful to them and i want to know what the govt's contribution to finanicially help the family

Yes.in afternoon news channel told that Delhi govt is giving 15 lakh to the family..

And job to a family member..

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
RIPConfused

.Bubblicious.

IF-Stunnerz

.Bubblicious.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
This is so sad RIP to a fighter if I was her I know I wudnt Jane been near as strong as her. She's in a better place now and I just hope those brutes get harshly punished. Even death is less for em.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top