Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 382)

Post Reply New Post

Page 382 of 490

duaa92

IF-Rockerz

duaa92

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enrique

Originally posted by zan101

Originally posted by -Alia-

'I think that girls should be married at the age of 16, so that they have their husbands for their sexual needs, and they don't need to go elsewhere. This way rapes will not occur'. - Haryana Khap Panchayat member Sube Singh

Ahem Ahem.. isn't it the boy who always rape the girl? Or is the girl who rape the boy? 

And also one of the Cm says, 'Jaise jaise samay beet-ta hai patni purani hoti jati hai, woh maja nahi reh jata hai." - Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal

Now, if a girl gets married at the age of 16 and after 20 years their marriage gets old, ab patni purani ho gayi chalo sadkon par ladkiyon ko rape karte hai. :P

shoot on that guys mouth...Angry Censored this is was the mentality of the mans... ??Angry

i agree with u bastu*ds like these men should also be punished coz they r the one who rape womens and who think that girl should be married in 16 or small age only let me tell u even dats a serious and equal crime as rape so befor u speak think twice who every u r got girls are not for any sexual use or they r not tissue paper dat they use and throw us ok mind ur toung and change ur thinking 
agreed
the age when they dont even carry to themselves carry a babyAngry
the age when most of the girls die while giving birth to child

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enrique-Alia-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 382)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I wanna ask Mr.Sube Singh one thing  & I hope I get opportunity one day...

As for marrying girls in early age...what have he got to say about child rapes ( of 2-5 yr olds & even 6 month baby ) ...So does he mean girl babies should be married as soon as they are born ??????
   As that Would avoid rapes

DISGUSTINGG

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enrique-Alia--CuteDarling-

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duaaKhan

Originally posted by zan101

Originally posted by -Alia-

'I think that girls should be married at the age of 16, so that they have their husbands for their sexual needs, and they don't need to go elsewhere. This way rapes will not occur'. - Haryana Khap Panchayat member Sube Singh

Ahem Ahem.. isn't it the boy who always rape the girl? Or is the girl who rape the boy? 

And also one of the Cm says, 'Jaise jaise samay beet-ta hai patni purani hoti jati hai, woh maja nahi reh jata hai." - Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal

Now, if a girl gets married at the age of 16 and after 20 years their marriage gets old, ab patni purani ho gayi chalo sadkon par ladkiyon ko rape karte hai. :P

shoot on that guys mouth...Angry Censored this is was the mentality of the mans... ??Angry

i agree with u bastu*ds like these men should also be punished coz they r the one who rape womens and who think that girl should be married in 16 or small age only let me tell u even dats a serious and equal crime as rape so befor u speak think twice who every u r got girls are not for any sexual use or they r not tissue paper dat they use and throw us ok mind ur toung and change ur thinking 
agreed
the age when they dont even carry to themselves carry a babyAngry
the age when most of the girls die while giving birth to child

absolutely  rite and wen the girl die giving birth to baby in dat age the pethatic family of the guys remarry the guy with other girl in india girls r only consider as a  birth giving machine  wer she doesnt have her own life and gets only insult ... these basturds who think like this should also be punished 

glamdoll12-Alia-duaa92

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I think we misunderstood the Mayans. What they really
meant was that humanity and not the human race will end
by 21.12.12 ...we are there!!

glamdoll12duaa92-CuteDarling-

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobo

I wanna ask Mr.Sube Singh one thing  & I hope I get opportunity one day...

As for marrying girls in early age...what have he got to say about child rapes ( of 2-5 yr olds & even 6 month baby ) ...So does he mean girl babies should be married as soon as they are born ??????
   As that Would avoid rapes

DISGUSTINGG

so ture these these rapist didnt even leave 5 yrs old girl so wat the solution for dat should those girls also be married to some one or kill them ...and in future those men only dont  get any girl to marry and they blame the girls only disgusting india Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

duaa92

duaa92

IF-Rockerz

duaa92

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

@RAPES CHOWMEIN AND HARMONAL IMBALANCE

conclusion infact
the girls invite those kind of brutals to be sexually brutalized?

all the study  just show a morbid mans mind
pathetic
dont have words to condemn itAngry

enrique

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

conclusion infact

pathetic

in todays world even men rome on the road without shirt and in boxers then this means even women should rape them but women r not f**king mental like men to do such inhuman think 

o hindustan ke mardo aapni soach badalo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glamdoll12duaa92

duaa92

IF-Rockerz

duaa92

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

conclusion infact

pathetic

in todays world even men rome on the road without shirt and in boxers then this means even women should rape them but women r not f**king mental like men to do such inhuman think 

o hindustan ke mardo aapni soach badalo
why these morbid minds only blame women

just tag their facesAngry

ye he fsad ki jarh

enrique

Post Reply New Post

Go to top